剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
所以我叫他们行动
So I told them to move.
一切在我掌控之中
I had the situation under control.
她告诉我是普罗米修斯逼她这么做的
She told me that Prometheus forced her to do this.
不管是不是真的
Now whether or not that is true,
她准备告诉我关于他的有价值的情报
She was going to give us valuable intel on him.
她在耍你 奥利弗
She's playing you, Oliver.
我知道你怀疑她
I understand that you're suspicious of her,
我也知道这个劳蕾尔来自另一颗星球
and I know this Laurel is from another earth,
她不是我们认识的劳蕾尔
that this is not our Laurel,
但我们不知道她来做什么
but we don't know why.
我们不知道
We don't.
我告诉过你了 眼罩兄
I told you. Blinders.
你还好吗
You good?
我怎么会不好
Why wouldn't I be?
我刚被暴揍第N次
Just got my ass kicked for the bazillionth time.
简单来说 我离开中城的监狱
So basically, I'm trading a cell in Central City
又在斯特林市城被关了起来
for a cell in Starling City.
其实在这个地球 我们叫它星城
Actually, on this earth, we call it Star City.
很抱歉要把你关起来
I'm sorry about the cell.
我告诉过你 普罗米修斯要杀我
I told you that Prometheus was going to kill me,
所以我做了这些事
and that is why I did what I did.
你在2号♥地球的黑历史让我们觉得你有其他目的
Your history on earth-2 would suggest you had other reasons.
你不信我吗
You don't trust me?
这能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
不 因为在我的世界
No, because on my world,
你已经死了十年了
you've been dead for 10 years now.
我搬到中城就是为了重新开始
I moved to Central City for a fresh start.
我就是在那变成这样的
That's where this happened,
然后做了一个又一个错误决定
and from then, it was just one bad choice after another,
大概黑暗侵蚀内心 就无法再驱散
and I guess once you let the darkness inside it never comes out,
现在我被困在一个平行维度空间
and now I am trapped in a parallel dimension,
诉说自己的伤心往事 还是对着我过去
telling my sob story to the double of the man that--
恋人的二重身
that I loved.
别再逃了
So stop running.
直面黑暗
Face the darkness.
我该怎么做
How does that work?
首先 你要告诉我你所知道的
First, you need to tell me everything
所有关于普罗米修斯的事
that you know about Prometheus,
所有的事
everything,
我们再保证你的安全
and then we keep you safe.
你为什么愿意这么做
And you're willing to do that why?
为什么 就因为我长得像你认识的人吗
Why? Because I look like someone you used to know.
有人曾对我说事物的好坏利弊
Someone once told me that a circumstance could make something
都是环境使然
poison or nectar.
意思就是我们可以决定自己的样子
What they meant was that we get to choose what we are,
可以决定要成为什么样的人
we get to choose who we are,
那么告诉我...
so tell me...
你到底是谁
who are you?
等等
Yo. Hold up.
我跟你一起走
I'll walk with you.
我要换到L线
I'm hopping the "L" Line.
-坐地铁吗 -不 我走回去
- You taking the subway? - No. I'm just gonna walk.
就一个人吗 你似乎
By yourself? You--you do have
真的挺喜欢被人揍的
a tendency to get your ass kicked.
你一路跟过来就是为了嘲笑我吗
Did you just come all the way out here just to insult me?
我只是要回家 不过是恰巧...
I'm just going home, but that was merely a product--
我们明天见 雷内
I'll see you tomorrow, Rene.
你个软蛋
Damn you soft.
我以为你还能有点胆子 伙计
I thought you had some wit, man.
怎么 被黑海妖揍得玻璃心了吗
What, the Black Siren kicked that out of you, too?
别这个时候挑事 哥们
Not now, man. Not now.
怎么 难道我还...伤了你感情了吗
What, did I hurt-- hurt your feelings?
别来烦我了 哥们
Just let me be, man.
你到底出什么事了 霍斯
What's your damage, Hoss?
自从派对之后你就不在状态
I mean, ever since the party, you been off.
你应该是个很乐观积极的人 不是吗
You're supposed to be the happy one, remember?
什么样 这个样吗
Like what?! Like this?!
你究竟是怎么了
What the hell's gotten into you?
我挨过刀 中过弹 被打昏过
I been stabbed, shot at, put in a coma,
被施过魔法
had magic powers used on me,
还和超能力对打过 但都是为了什么
superpowers used against me, and for what?
这些都有什么用呢
What difference does it make?
唯一的影响就是让我搭进了血汗...
All it's done is cost me my blood, my sweat...
还有我的保罗
My Paul.
它让我失去了保罗
It cost me Paul.
那是你的丈夫 对吧
That's your husband, right?
曾经是
Was.
他离开了我
He left me.
就因为你是卓越先生吗
Because of you being Mr. Terrific?
因为我想成为他
Because of me trying,
但我永远不可能做到
but I'm never gonna make it
因为我没这能力...
because I don't have what it takes...
所以现在我一无所有
so now I don't have anything.
把手腕伸直了
Hey. Keep your wrist straight
不然就会扭到
just so you don't jam it.
我和劳蕾尔谈过了
I, uh--I spoke to Laurel.
她什么时候成劳蕾尔了
When did she become Laurel?
她不是劳蕾尔 不是真正的劳蕾尔
She's not Laurel, not Laurel Laurel.
她不是我们的劳蕾尔 知道吗
She's not our Laurel, ok?
好了 费利西蒂 我算不上是
Ok. Felicity, I'm-- I can't pretend
很懂平行世界的事
to understand parallel worlds,
但我要是相信这个的话
but if I'm gonna believe in them--
而我现在也不得不信了
and--and I kind of have to now--
那我就该相信这一区别
then I need to believe that differences
是由周遭环境引起的
are caused by circumstances,
那我们为何不改变这个劳蕾尔所处的环境呢
so why can't we change this Laurel's circumstances?
你觉得你救得了她吗
You think that you can save her?
-她和普罗米修斯同流合污 -她被威胁了
- After she's thrown in with Prometheus? - Under duress.
我... 我觉得我能让她敞开心扉
I... Heh. I think I can reach her.
你什么时候挤时间读的心理学博士
When did you find the time to get a Ph.D.in psychology?
我学得快
I'm a quick study.
我叫阿德里安·蔡斯 星城地方检察官
My name's Adrian Chase, Star City District Attorney.
约翰·狄格尔 罪犯
John Diggle, convict.
你是来增加我的罪名的吗
You here to add to my charges?
并不是 我是来代表你的
Not exactly. I'm representing you.
你的朋友奥利弗很能说服人
Your friend Oliver's persuasive,
还是我的上司
plus he's my boss. Heh.
沃克将军 想除掉你的那个人
General Walker, the guy who wants you out of the picture,
你知道他为谁效力吗
you know who his boss is?
总统
The president.
所以你能想象这会有多难吧
So you can imagine how difficult this is about to be.
蔡斯先生 宪兵们来了
Mr. Chase, MP officers are here
要收押犯人由他们监管
to remand the prisoner into their custody.
等等 我以为我暂时会待在这
Wait. I thought I was supposed to stay here for now.
你现在归他们管了
You're under their jurisdiction.
-接受审判 -审判
- The trial-- - The trial?
伙计 根本就不会有什么审判
Man, there won't be a trial.
我出了这间屋子
As soon as I'm out of here,
沃克随便找点什么理由
Walker will concoct some reason
就能枪毙了我
to put a bullet in my head.
狄格尔中士 真高兴又见面了
Ahh. Sergeant Diggle. Heh. Good to see you again.
把狄格尔中士带走
Have Sergeant Diggle cleared out of here
尽快准备好转移
and ready for transport asap.
回朗豪监狱还得走一大段路呢
Got a long ride back to Langham ahead of us.
告诉我吧
So tell me...
你和奥利弗怎么了
What happened between you and oliver?
他是有别人了吗
Did he find someone else,
还是你个不够高
or were you not tall enough?
你有姐妹吗
Do you have a sister?
因为我听说他喜欢姐妹俩
Because I hear he loves sisters.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表