剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You don't kill because you have to. So why?
你为什么动手杀人
Why do you do it?
因为我想要
Because I want to.
什么
What?
我想要
I want to.
我想要
I want to!
而且我喜欢
And I liked it.
知道我发现了你不肯承认的事
How's it feel knowing that I saw the one thing
感觉怎么样
you couldn't admit to yourself?
我知道他会...
I knew he'd break...
如你所说被攻破
just like you said he would.
那是因为我比他
It's 'cause I know him better
更了解他自己
than he even knows himself.
让我们单独谈谈 好吗
Give us a moment alone, would you?
我告诉过你 奥利弗
I told you, Oliver.
你影响你接触的每个人
You infect every life you touch.
现在你知道为什么了吗
And now do you realize why?
因为你的大业建立在谎言上
It's because your crusade was based on a lie.
你用你父亲的记忆
You used your father's memory to justify
为你的嗜杀成性开脱
a killing spree.
这是需要付出代价的 奥利弗
There's a price to be paid for that, Oliver.
你的母亲付了
Your mother paid it.
你朋友汤米付了 还有劳蕾尔
Your friend Tommy paid it, Laurel.
你真的认为约翰·狄格尔和
Do you really want to tell me that John Diggle
费利西蒂·斯莫克认识你之后
and Felicity Smoak's lives are better
生活变得更好了吗
having known you?
你答应过会放我走
You... promised to let me go.
我是个信守承诺的人
And I'm a man of my word.
但我要先送份礼物给你
But first I have a gift for you.
你的这个纹身
This tattoo of yours.
作为美国人 在兄弟会里当头目
To be an American and named a captain in the bratva,
你肯定做了非凡的事
you must have done something extraordinary.
当你看着它
When you look at it,
肯定会想起你的胜利
it must--it must remind you of such a victory.
现在 当你再看着它 你会想到
Now, when you look at it, you'll think about
我们一起在这的时光和
our time here together
你向我坦白的秘密
and the secret that you confessed to me.
不管我对你造成了什么疼痛
Whatever pain I caused you...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我相信你 奥利弗
I believe you, Oliver.
但我不在乎
I just don't care.
知道吗 我决定了
You know, I've decided.
你是我最喜欢的美国人
You are my favorite American.
你认识多少个美国人呢
How many Americans do you know?
你跟玩笑根本不相称
You and joking are not exactly made for each other,
但那个看来挺相称
but that looks like it does.
阿纳托利 为什么让我当头目
Anatoly, why make me a captain?
我不会留在俄♥罗♥斯♥
I'm not staying in Russia.
因为现在不管你去到世界哪个角落
Because now anywhere you go in the world,
你遇到的兄弟会成员
any bratva you meet will know
都会知道你是怎样的人
what kind of man you are.
过来 我还有份礼物送你
Come. I have another gift for you.
给
Here.
我从赌场找回来的
I recovered it from the casino.
谢谢你
Thank you.
记得我们在亚马逊号♥上初识的场景吗
You remember first time we met on the Amazo?
我在给自己做手术
I was performing surgery on myself.
这种场景很难忘记
It's kind of difficult to forget.
是的 记得那时我对你说了什么吗
Yeah. What was it I said to you then?
弱者无法生存
Living is not for the weak.
我不敢相信结果是在我隔壁牢房♥里的
I cannot believe scared boy in cell beside me
害怕小子把康士坦丁·科瓦杀死
would be one to kill Konstantin Kovar.
好吧 不是我杀的
Well, that wasn't me.
是他
That was him.
那是你在欺骗你自己
That is a lie you tell yourself,
为你杀人开脱的借口
an excuse that allows you to kill.
你杀人是因为你喜欢杀人
You kill because you like it.
不是这样的 阿纳托利 我讨厌杀人
That's not true, Anatoly. I hate it.
我想可能是你
And I think maybe you've had
喝得有点多了
a bit too much to drink.
好吧 这完全有可能
Well, that is entirely possible.
但这件事上 我是对的
But in this case, I am right.
你自欺欺人地认为
This deal you sold yourself on,
兜帽会把你的魔性
that this hood is going to keep this monster of yours
约束起来
at bay,
但有一天谎言会被戳穿
someday is going to fall apart.
到那时 你不会喜欢
And when it does, you're not going to like
藏在里面的那个人
the man you see underneath.
好吧
Well?
他需要好几周才能恢复
Will take weeks until he's back on his feet,
但他的命保住了
but he'll live.
他会感谢你的
He gives you his thanks.
实在很好奇
Just out of morbid curiosity,
是谁干的
who did this to him?
那是他的事
That's his business.
好吧 不管是谁 我很庆幸我不是他
Well, whoever it is, I'm glad I'm not him.
还要多久
How much longer?
"还要多久"
"How much longer"?
我们实际上必须调用
We literally had to reroute
所有我能访问的
the electro-optical digital imaging
侦察卫星电光数位成像
from every reconnaissance satellite I could gain access to.
然后我们要用四维数组
Then we have to capture data
抓取数据 然后再用
in a 4-dimensional array, which could then be parsed
实时算法解析
using a real-time algorithm.
基本上 处理冷聚变
Basically, solving cold fusion
比这更简单
would have been easier.
好吧 我很抱歉
Ok. I'm sorry.
只是我被困扰很久了
I've just been at this so long,
我不知道要用什么方法
I don't know which way is up.
奥利弗已经失踪六天了 然后...
And Oliver's been gone for 6 days and...
然后什么
And what?
奥利弗 天啊
Oliver? Oh, my god.
奥利弗
Oliver?
蔡斯抓走我
Chase had me--
然后他把我放了
and he let me go.
慢点 哥们
Go slow, man.
结束了
It's over.
奥利弗 这个混♥蛋♥对你做的事
Oliver, we're gonna get this son of a bitch
我们不会放过他的
for whatever he did to you.
约翰 是...
John, it's--
是我结束了
It--it--it's over for me.
我不想再干这个了
I don't want to do this anymore.
我要停止这一切
I'm shutting everything down.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表