剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你能给她施加点压力吗
Could you lean on her?
当然 没问题
Absolutely. All hands on deck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可能不记得了
You, you probably don't remember this,
但我们在十二年前见过
but we actually met 12 years ago.
你还想泡我的女朋友
You tried to pick up my girlfriend.
我那时候确实做过很多
I did a lot of things back then
丢脸的事
that I'm not especially proud of,
但她绝对挑了个更好的
but I'm sure she ended up with the better man.
压根不是
Hell, no.
她跟你回家了
she went home with you.
没什么 我没怀恨在心
It's ok. I don't hold grudges.
你的幕僚长应该找你有事
Looks like your Chief of Staff needs a minute.
你跟皮特森谈后记得告诉我
Let me know when you've talked to Pittson.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
不客气
Of course.
那个记者的事处理得怎么样
How did it go with that reporter?
我觉得挺好
Well, I thought it went well.
觉得
Thought?
遗憾的是 奎恩市长
Unfortunately, Mayor Queen
似乎并没掌握他领导的
doesn't seem to have the first clue
奥利弗·奎恩玩忽职守?
政♥府♥里的第一手情况
of what's going on within his own administration.
-对于你们 -不好意思
-For those of you... -I'm so sorry.
你跟这女的说了什么
What did you say to this woman?
她等下就要说了
That part's coming next.
不过"选任"这一说法似乎太过夸张
But "chosen" may be too strong of a word.
不仅一个无♥耻♥的前政♥府♥官员重新
Not only was a disgraced public official rehired by the city
在我市坐上了更高的职位
in an even higher position,
甚至连奎恩市长都被蒙在鼓里
Mayor Queen wasn't even aware of it.
这个决定是他的妹妹做出的
The decision was made by his sister.
听着 我会发一份声明
OK, look, I am going to issue a statement
我来承担所有责任 好吗
taking full responsibility for this, OK?
然后我会向你提交辞职信
And then I am going to offer you my letter of resignation.
-西娅 -不 奥利 听着
-Thea. -No, Ollie, look,
这是你说的
you said it yourself.
是我把一切搞砸的
I made this mess.
我会自己处理好
I'm going to go clean it up.
你知道 罗里知道真♥相♥
You know it's only a matter of time
只是早晚的问题
before Rory figures it out.
什么
What?
你跟海文洛克事件之间的关系
The you and Havenrock connection.
我是说 只要那家伙在
I mean, you can't seem to be around the guy
你就会变得不太正常
for more than two minutes without acting widgy,
他迟早都会觉得奇怪的
and sooner or later, he's going to ask why.
好吧 以后再说 谢谢你
Well, I will take the "Later." Thank you.
你跟奥利弗说过这事吗
Have you talked this out with Oliver?
没有 我和奥利弗不再是那种关系了
No. Oliver and I don't have that type of relationship anymore.
你说得没错
And you're right,
我确实不正常
I am acting widgy.
有他在队里
Because having him on the team
就像一直在提醒我以前做过的事
is like having a constant reminder about what I did.
那就说清楚
So clear the air.
过去的四年应该教会了你
If the past 4 years have taught you anything,
把秘密埋在心里于事无补
it should be that keeping secrets never works out.
我不了解罗里
I hardly even know Rory,
我只知道他
and what I do know about him
有一件超级超级旧的
is that he has several-thousand-year-old rags
可以神奇地勒死我的破布衫
that he can mystically use to strangle me.
他一定是个派对达人
He must be great at parties.
我认为你应该相信
I think that you need to just trust the fact
他不会杀了你
that he will not kill you
相信他也许比你看得更清楚
And trust that he may be able to see things clearer than you do
知道那并不是你的错
and know that this wasn't your fault.
不论是谁召集的这次会议
Whoever called this meeting,
你最好给我出去
you best step out.
我收到的信息是从桑普森的手♥机♥发来的
The text I got came from Sampson's cell.
桑普森已经死了
Sampson is dead.
马克·吐温怎么说的
?What'd Mark Twain say?
"我的死讯被夸大其词"
"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
哥们 他说得没错
Man, he wasn't kidding.
非常对
Righteous.
所以我们生意照常吧
So we're back in business?
星尘
Stardust.
不 我在想
No, I'm thinking...
做得更大
bigger.
做得更大
You go bigger,
就会引起托拜厄斯·丘奇的注意
you draw attention from Tobias Church.
我不再怕丘奇了
I'm not afraid of Church no more.
他应该畏惧我
He should be afraid of me.
你看过《致命武器》吗
You ever see Lethal Weapon?
我最喜欢的场景
My favorite scene.
加里·布塞
Gary Busey, man.
那家伙 演得不错
That guy, he could act.
如果你没有痛觉 就势不可当
If you can't feel pain, you can't be stopped.
我们都无可阻挡
So we all get this treatment,
我们会从托拜厄斯·丘奇手中夺回这座城市
and we take back this city from Tobias Church!
我不知道你还在这
I didn't know you were still here.
那看起来好疼
That looks painful.
这在所难免
It's part for the course.
市政厅的事怎么样了
How'd things go at city hall?
这么糟呀
That bad, huh?
52台
Channel 52.
遗憾的是 奎恩市长
Unfortunately, mayor Queen
似乎并没掌握他领导的
doesn't seem to have the first clue
政♥府♥里的第一手情况...
of what's going on within his own administration...
我已经不喜欢她了
I already don't like her.
不管是作为市长还是绿箭
Well, I can't keep my people in line
我都没法管好我的人
as mayor or as Green Arrow.
欲戴皇冠 必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
莎士比亚说的
Shakespeare.
还是图帕克
Or Tupac.
现在郁闷的是绿箭侠还是市长
So is this Green Arrow brooding or mayor brooding?
苏珊·威廉姆斯的事
What's happening with Susan Williams
纯粹是政♥治♥事件
is just politics.
绿箭侠在郁闷 好极了
Green Arrow brooding. That's excellent,
因为这方面我经验比较丰富
Because I have more experience at that.
雷内听不进我的话
Rene didn't listen to what I said,
制♥造♥出了一个超人类
and he created a superhuman.
我以前养了条狗
Well, I used to have a dog.
叫"幸运"
Lucky.
他很可爱 但它尿得到处都是
He was adorable but peed on everything.
训练师告诉我下次再这样
My trainer told me that next time it happened
我就应该卷起一份报纸
that I should roll up a piece of newspaper
砸我自己的脑袋瓜
and smack myself on the head
因为这是我的错
because it was my fault.
幸运只是在做一只狗该做的事
Lucky was just doing as dogs do.
你把"野狗"的事情发散得
You're pushing this "Wild dog" Codename thing
有点远
a bit too far.
我想说的是 你掌权的时候
My point is, when you're in charge,
你的团队所做的事都归你负责
Everything your team does is on you.
雷内的事也是吗
Even what Rene did?
他就快查到桑普森的行动地点了
He was right about being able to locate Sampson's operation.
你要是听他的
If you listened to him
而不是让他闭嘴
instead of shutting him down--
对 那这些事都不会发生
Right. Then none of this would have happened.
而且我们都清楚你为什么让他闭嘴
And we both know why you shut him down.
因为我不信任他
Because I don't trust him.
没错 如果你不能...
Like you said, if you don't--
如果你不信任他们
If you won't,
那干嘛浪费时间呢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表