剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他在市政厅
He's at city hall.
你们可以前往他家了
You got a green light to move on his house.
收到
Roger that.
斯巴达 你去楼上
OK, Spartan. You check the upstairs
然后往下检查
and work your way down.
我去检查地下室 中间回合
I'll sweep the basement. We can meet in the middle.
收到
Roger that.
-请别伤害我 -蔡斯太太
- Please don't hurt me. - Mrs. Chase.
你来我家干什...
What are you doing in my hou--
蔡斯太太 我不会伤害你的
Mrs. Chase, I'm not gonna hurt you.
离我远点
Get away from me.
你丈夫不是你所想的那样
Your husband isn't who you think he is.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
蔡斯太太 你丈夫是星形飞镖杀手
Mrs. Chase, your husband is the Throwing Star Killer.
他现在挟持了无辜女子作人♥质♥
He's holding an innocent woman hostage,
我需要你帮忙找到她
and I need your help to find her.
-你疯了 -多莉丝 别这样
- You're insane. - Doris, please.
你得了解真♥相♥
You need to understand the truth.
你肯定多多少少有感觉
You have to know at some level
你丈夫一直有事瞒着你
that your husband has been keeping something from you.
警方和市长说你是杀手 是你
And police and the Mayor say that you're the killer, you.
趴下 趴下
On the floor. On the floor!
趴在地上
Get down on the floor!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
趴在地上
Get down on the floor!
立刻
Now!
你没事吧 蔡斯太太
You all right, Mrs. Chase?
我没事
I'm-- I'm fine.
我们接到你丈夫的电♥话♥
We got a call from your husband.
别担心 交给我们来处理
Don't worry. We got this handled.
带她出去
Get her out of here.
告诉我你想我怎么做
Tell me what you want me to do.
我是不会和星城警局发生枪战的
I am not getting into a shootout with the SCPD.
收到 我撤退了
Copy that. I'm out.
明智之举 混♥蛋♥
Smart move, douchebag.
我不是在和你们说话
I wasn't talking to you.
放下弓 趴在地上
Drop the bow and get on the ground!
整段视频大概有三十秒这么长
Whole thing's about 30 seconds long.
我看过每一帧
I've been over every frame,
完全没有任何地点的痕迹
and there's nothing to indicate a location.
至少证明她还活着
At least it's proof of life.
视频拍摄时 她是还活着
Yeah. She was alive when this video was made,
但我们不知道这是多久以前... 抱歉
but we don't know how long a-- sorry.
没事 为了控制我 他不会让她死的
It's fine. He'll-- he'll keep her alive to keep me in check.
我就不该把苏珊牵扯进来
I never should have gotten involved with Susan.
真不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
你当时觉得孤独 兄弟
You were thinking you were lonely, man.
每个人都需要另一半
Everyone needs somebody.
是吗 也许我在戴上兜帽时
Yeah? Well, maybe I gave up that right
就失去这种权利了
when I put on the hood.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我迟到了 抱歉
I know I'm late. I'm sorry.
我收到了柯蒂斯的信息 抱歉
I got Curtis' messages. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我来了 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm here now. Sorry.
能让我们谈谈吗
Can you give us the room, please?
多谢 通常我喜欢
Much appreciated. Yeah. I usually like
私下里被训斥 所以多谢
my tongue lashings to be done in private, so thank you.
抱歉
I'm...sorry.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
你不为我工作
You don't--you don't work for me.
你...
You--
我很担心
I'm worried.
对 当然了 就你所知
Right. Of course, for all you know,
普罗米修斯也许会...
Prometheus could have kkhhk--ooh.
不是...
Not...
我在担心你
I'm worried about you.
因为你在忙什么事
Because you're into something,
而且你不想告诉别人
And you don't want to tell anyone about it,
或者也许你只是不想告诉我
or maybe you just don't want to tell me.
我认为我们都认同
I think we can both agree
保密不会有好下场
that keeping secrets doesn't end well,
所以...
So...
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
只是考虑到现在的情况
It's just that right now is not really a good time
真不是谈话的好时机
with everything going on.
这次你只需要相信我 好吗
You just have to trust me on this one, ok?
-好 -说到我在忙的事
- Ok. - But speaking of the something
实际上它帮我读取了
that I'm into, it actually helped me go
我们从蔡斯母亲电脑上取来的大量数据
through the petabyte of data we took off of Chase's mother's computer.
-这里 -西蒙·莫里森是谁
- This. - Who's Simon Morrison?
-是阿德里安·蔡斯 -什么
- Adrian Chase. - What?
西蒙·莫里森是他出生时的名字
Simon Morrison is his birth name.
是他的真实身份
That's his real identity.
但他母亲的名字是阿曼达·韦斯特菲尔德
But his mother's name is Amanda Westfield.
是 她躲起来后改了名字
Yes. Well, she changed her name when she went off the grid,
看来是他们家族特色
so it runs in the family.
如果阿德里安·蔡斯是个化名
Well, if Adrian Chase is an alias--
证明他的背景是假的证据
Then the proof that his background is fake
足够打击罪案小组逮捕他了
would be enough for the ACU to arrest his ass.
不管你怎么做到的 干得漂亮
However you did it, good work.
谢谢
Thank you.
把这些都拷在闪存盘上
Let's put this all on the drive.
-我得去趟市政厅 -等等
- I've got to get to city hall. - Wait.
现在 已经10点多了
Now? I mean, it's past 10:00.
是的 在11点新闻之前
Yeah. Before the 11:00 news,
我得为绿箭侠闯进地方检察官家中
I have to make a statement on the Green Arrow
发表声明
breaking into the D.A.'s house.
显然 情况很糟
Obviously, this is a horrifying development.
我们认为绿箭侠
We believe the Green Arrow was
在报复公然反对他近期犯罪的检察官
retaliating against this office for speaking out against his recent crimes.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
我们完全同意地方检察官
This office is in complete agreement
蔡斯的说法
with D.A. Chase.
事态已经忍♥无可忍♥
This situation has become untenable...
我决定为此做一个公正有效的了结
and I am determined to bring it to a just and successful end.
我不允许任何人
I will not let anyone, anyone...
恐吓这座城市
terrorize this city...
所以我敦促绿箭侠自首
And so I am demanding that the Green Arrow turn himself in.
24小时后 我会下令星城警局对他格杀勿论
He has 24 hours before I am ordering the SCPD to shoot on sight.
就这些
That's all.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能见我 我知道已经很晚了
Thanks for seeing me. I know it's late.
你我都清楚咱们的工作是不分早晚的
I think we both know our jobs don't recognize late and early.
我有什么能帮到你的吗
What can I do for you?
这是什么
What's this?
能证明
That is evidence
阿德里安·蔡斯是伪造身份的证据
that Adrian Chase is a false identity.
他的真名是西蒙·莫里森
His real name is Simon Morrison.
只要好好调查一下 你就会发现
In the midst of an investigation, you will learn
他就是星形飞镖杀手
that he is the Throwing Star Killer.
这个罪名可真不小啊
That's one hell of an accusation.
所以我才要给你那个
That's why I'm giving you that.
那这个证据从何得来
And this evidence comes from where?
是在我秘密进行的一个调查中发现的
An investigation that I've been conducting off the books.
跟谁一起调查
With what personnel?
先调查线索吧 派克队长
Work the lead, Captain Pike.
你也可以把这当成一个命令
Consider that an order if it helps.
最后一件事
One last thing.
你不是从我这拿到这个的
You didn't get that from me.
市长高兴 我乐意效劳
I serve at the pleasure of the Mayor.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表