剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal:
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today I fight that war on two fronts:
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
But by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow..."
你来俄♥罗♥斯♥干什么
What are you doing in Russia?
我来杀康士坦丁·科瓦
I'm here to kill Konstantin Kovar.
只有一股势力能够与他的军队抗衡
Only people with power to get past his army
兄弟会
are Bratva.
漏掉了一枚 已经发射了
We lost one. It's in the air.
你得改变导弹的路线
You need to divert that missile.
就这样了
That's it.
托拜厄斯·丘奇
Tobias Church.
他和他的手下毁了中枢城和布鲁德海文
He and his crew tore up Hub City and bludhaven.
有谁想当老大吗
Anybody else want to be in charge?
丘奇成了我们的头号♥要犯
Church just became our top priority.
费利西蒂觉得
Felicity thinks that it's time
我们是时候组新的团队了
we put together a new team.
伊芙琳·夏普
Evelyn sharp.
基本上是个16岁的准大神
Basically a 16-year-old badass in the making.
直到她父母遇见达米恩·达克
Until her parents met Damien Darhk, i'm guessing.
你也要招募我
You recruit me, too.
你想要帮忙是吗
You want to help?
这也是我的城市
This is my city, too.
我不想再在外面看到你
I don't want to see you out here again!
又是你
You again?
腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
你管自己叫治安维持者吗
You call yourself a vigilante?
你刚刚把阿尔孔的
You just let the Halcones'
最大卖♥♥家放跑了
top seller get away.
我跟你说过了
Now, I thought I said
我不想再在外面看到你
that I didn't want to see you out here again.
你不是很听话啊
You don't listen very well.
你真像我的前任
You sound like my ex.
雷内·拉米雷斯
Rene Ramirez,
你要决定
You need to decide
你是想永远带着冰球面具
if you want to be a man in a hockey mask
还是想成为另一个人
or if you want to be someone else...
成为另一个存在
something else.
科纳汉被箭和剑袭击了
Conahan was struck with an arrow and a sword.
真的是过度杀伤
Literally overkill.
绝对不是丘奇的手法
Definitely not Church's M.O.
跟波提纳尔凶杀案也完全不同
Totally different than the Bertinelli murder, too.
弹道检测表明他是被自己人射中的
Ballistics show that he was shot by his own men.
那一定是丘奇
Well, that had to be Church.
他在中枢城杀了所有犯罪头领
In Hub City, he killed every crime boss in town
然后他把所有人
so he could unite everyone
聚集在一个大帮派下 由他领导
under one super-gang under his control.
他是怎么做到的
How does he do this?
所有人都听他指挥
It's all in the core.
柯蒂斯
So, curtis...
我想你这训练不是为了
I'm guessing this wasn't part
参加奥♥运♥会吧
of your Olympic training.
太厉害了
Impossible.
真性感 不是
It's really hot-- I mean, not.
不性感
It's not.
柯蒂斯 如果你觉得这很难
Curtis, if you think this is hard,
等我训练了你之后再说
wait until I actually start training you.
那会怎样
What happens then?
上一个还没开始
The last guy got an arrow in the leg
腿上就中箭了
before it even started.
是罗伊 对吧
That was Roy, right?
罗伊也是 不过我是说野狗
Also Roy, but I'm talking about Wild Dog.
而且你还朝巴里·阿伦后背射了两箭
And you did put two arrows in Barry Allen's back.
好像看出规律了
I'm starting to sense a pattern.
别担心 他没嘴上那么凶残
Don't worry. His bark's way worse than his bite.
而你会是最惨的那个
And you're going to get it worse than anyone.
-该说谢谢吗 -我们找的那些人
- Thanks? - The people that we are looking at
起码还有一点打斗的经验
have at least some experience on the street.
所以在我认为你合格之前
You have the farthest way to go
你要接受的训练是最多的
before I'm convinced that you can do this.
-我能做到 长官 -别叫我长官
- I can do it, sir. - Don't call me "Sir."
-好的 奥利弗 别叫我奥利弗
- OK, Oliver. - Don't call me Oliver,
特别是在新人面前
especially in front of the recruits.
我们不了解他们
We don't know these people,
不能让他们知道我们的身份
and they can't know us.
等等 这么说你在训练他们的时候
Hold up. You're going to be wearing a mask
也要戴面具
when you're training our recruits?
是的 你们也要戴
Yeah, and so are you.
我一年只戴一次面具
I only wear a mask once a year,
那就是万圣节需要打扮的时候
and that's if my Halloween costume calls for it.
这没得商量 费利西蒂
This is not negotiable, Felicity.
我要去参加预算会议了
I'm late ?for a budget meeting.
好
Yeah.
我相信从一开始
You know, I'm sure that kicking things off
就欺骗别人
by lying to everyone
是一个非常好的主意
is an awesome idea.
奥利弗开始也向原来的队伍
Well, the original team started off
隐瞒了他的真实身份
with Oliver lying about his identity.
而没死或者没被认为已死的人都退出了
And everyone who's not dead or presumed dead quit.
是的
Yeah.
这个触发器是从
?This trigger was taken
创世纪那天发射的一枚核弹上取下的
from one of the nukes that fell on Genesis day.
我们的情报显示一群车♥臣♥反政♥府♥武装
Our intel tells us that a group of Chechen rebels
很快就要拿到它了
is close to obtaining it.
不用我来告诉你们
I don't have to tell you
如果被他们得手
what kind of a nightmare scenario will ensue
会是何等噩梦
if that happens.
我们的任务是拿到东西然后撤回
The mission is standard retrieval and extraction.
行动由狄格尔中士负责
Sergeant Diggle here will be running the op.
四点出发
Wheels up at 0400.
好了 各位 休息一下
All right, gentlemen, get some rest.
会很累的
You're going to need it.
解散
Dismissed!
你还好吗 大兵
You good, soldier?
基础训练时我很轻松
I got through basic training no sweat,
但这是我第一天实战
but this is my first day in the soup.
我不想害怕的
And I don't want to be scared,
可我还是有一点怕
but I am a little.
恐惧也是战争的一部分
Fear is part of war,
恐惧才能让我们保命
the part that keeps us alive.
看到这星条旗了吗
See these stripes?
它给我力量 让我清醒
They give me strength, clarity,
让我明辨是非 挺过坎坷
right or wrong, up and down.
告诉我该怎么做
They tell me what to do...
所以恐惧不算什么
which means that fear can kiss my 6.
你明白了吗 大兵
Do you understand, soldier?
-明白 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Good.
解散
Dismissed.
曾经市里最糟糕的地方是贫民区
It used to be that the glades were the worst part of the city,
但现在其他地方也一样糟糕
but now it seems like every other part is just as bad.
在过去的十八个月里
We've had 3 hospital closures
有三座医院关闭了
in the past 18 months.
但是如果有了这种免费诊所
But with a free medical clinic event like this,
我们就可以逐渐修复这些损害
we can start to walk back some of that damage.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表