剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
is simply terrible,
但是我不明白这和我有什么关系
but I can't understand what it could have to do with me.
据说你是古德温议员
Reportedly, you were the last person seen
生前最后见过的人
with councilman Goodwin.
你们想证明你们的父亲不是嫌犯
I'm sympathetic to your desire to identify
这我表示理解 但是
a suspect who isn't your father, but...
这是什么
What's this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但有人要我把它给你
But I was asked to give it to you.
-谁 -阿德里安·蔡斯
- By who? - Adrian Chase.
或者也就是我认识的西蒙·莫里森
Or as I knew him, Simon Morrison.
你和他有联♥系♥
You've been in contact with him?
为什么你不通知星城警局
Why didn't you alert the SCPD?
你认识他 你知道原因
You've met him. You know why.
这人既可怕又聪明
The man is terrifying and smart.
他说你会找到我
He said you'd seek me out
到时我该给你这个
and that when you did I should give you that.
他说这证明了你们父亲到底是什么人
He said it proves the kind of man your father truly was.
我知道我们的父亲是什么人
I know what kind of man our father was.
他和蔡斯的父亲绝对不一样
And he was nowhere close to Chase's father.
你是贾斯汀·克莱伯恩的律师
You were Justin Claybourne's lawyer.
你一定知道他一些事
You must know something about him,
他儿子的一些事
something about his son.
律师当事人保密协议
Attorney-client confidentiality.
我什么都不能说
I couldn't tell you anything
就算我想
even if I wanted to.
其实我觉得你想
Actually, I think you want to.
西娅 别激动
Thea, easy.
你知道什么
What do you know?
上帝怜悯
Gospodi pomilui.
泰安娜 你杀科瓦就是为替她报仇
Taiana. Was that the one you killed Kovar for?
那是我父亲
That's my father.
他就是我必须以这种方式
He's the reason I have to go back
回去的原因
the way I have to go back.
那段视频
That video.
他想让你拯救你的家
He wants you to save your home.
我觉得兜帽男不是他的意思吧
I do not think Kapiushon is what he had in mind.
我只知道穿上兜帽拯救城市这一种方式
Putting on the hood is the only way I know how to save my city.
我告诉过你 奥利弗 兜帽只是一块布
Now, I've told you, Oliver, hood is just piece of cloth.
反正你也听不进我的话
It--not that you listen to me anyway.
阿纳托利 兜帽是一种身份
The hood, Anatoly, is an identity.
你觉得能连接你内心禽兽的身份
One you think channels monster inside you.
也能保护最亲近我的人
And protects the people that are closest to me.
这么做
I do it this way,
我的敌人只会针对兜帽男
my enemies will target the hood,
而不是我在意的人
not the ones I care for.
你有很多特质 奥利弗·奎恩
You are many things, Oliver Queen,
但我直到今天才觉得你很天真
but until today I did not count naive as one of them.
你最亲近的人总会为赎罪付出最沉重的代价
The people closest to you will always pay the most for your sins.
你在为你父亲付代价
You are paying for your father's.
谁会为你付出代价
Who will pay for yours?
我要毁掉它
I'm going to destroy it.
你不想先看看里面有什么吗
Well, don't you want to see what's on it first?
-不 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为这正中蔡斯下怀
Because Chase wants me to.
我已经受够了玩他的心理游戏
I have had my fill of playing his mind games.
黛娜和柯蒂斯追踪桑普森到了费尔班克斯化工
Dinah and Curtis tracked Sampson to Fairbanks Chemical,
是家卖♥♥给美国政♥府♥大量环三氮烷的
a military contractor who sold a whole lot of cyclotrizane
军事承包商
to the U.S. Government.
发给我地址 我去那跟他们会合
Text me the address. I'll meet them there.
你想一起来忆当年吗
You want to come with for old time's sake?
我想还是让当年留在当年吧
I think old times should stay old times.
继续 差不多了
Keep going. We're halfway there.
痛苦只是另一间监牢
Pain's just another prison.
但我已经自♥由♥了
And I'm a free man.
这是下批货 快 里面还有
Here's the next batch. Hurry up. We got more inside.
分头行动
Move out.
桑普森没有带走化学制品
Sampson doesn't leave with the chemicals.
吉尔摩 你们到底回不回来继续搬货
Gilmour, you guys coming back for more of this stuff or what?
吉尔摩
Gilmour.
他们来了
They're here.
你的绿朋友呢
Where's your green friend?
我真的很期待杀了他
I was really looking forward to killing him.
我们得检查一下这是不是环三氮烷
We need to check to see if this is cyclotrizane.
交给我
On it.
我敢肯定这就是我们要找的
Ten will get you 20, that's exactly what this is.
一步步来
One thing at a time.
西娅打来了
Hey, Thea called.
她说她得和你谈谈
She says she needs to talk to you.
她说很重要
She said it was important.
西娅 我以为我们说好
Thea, I thought that we agreed
不去看上面的任何东西
not to look at whatever's on that drive.
奥利 你有下命令的习惯
Ollie, you have a habit of giving orders
以为你是和别人说好了
and just assuming that they are agreements,
但你必须看看这个
but you have got to see this.
我不看
No, I don't.
这是安保录像
It's security footage
地点是奥利弗集团建筑工地
from the Oliver enterprises construction site,
时间是2002年
back in 2002.
爸爸肯定藏起来了
Dad must have confiscated it.
但被蔡斯找出来了
And Chase must have found it.
西娅 听我说...
Thea, listen to me...
奥利 我知道你要说什么
Ollie, I know what you are about to say,
但我怎么都看不出这是假的
and I don't--I don't see how this could be fake.
拜托
Please.
爸死前告诉我
Before he died, dad said to me,
"奥利弗 我不是你以为的那种人"
"Oliver, I am not the man you think I am."
我本应该相信他的
And I should've believed him.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
你呢
Are you?
有事 但你一旦发现
No. But once you find out
有马尔科姆·梅林这个生父
Malcolm Merlyn's your biological father,
就基本上能承受任何事了
you can pretty much handle anything.
有他和妈妈
Between him and mom
又被爸爸抚养长大
and being raised by dad...
我成为这样的怪物真的不必
It really is no surprise I turned out to be
大惊小怪
such a monster.
你不是怪物 爸爸也不是
You're not a monster. And neither was dad.
是啊 或许你该再看一遍视频
Yeah. Maybe you should rewatch that video.
不 一次够了 那...
No. Once was enough. That...
是场意外
was an accident.
是啊 他想隐瞒的意外
Yeah, an accident that he tried to cover up.
奥利 我们的父母也许爱我们
Ollie, our parents may have loved us,
但是
but...
那种爱也无法弥补
that love does not make up
他们做的所有可怕的事情
for all the terrible things that they have done.
或许最可怕的事情
And maybe the most terrible thing of all
就是把我们变成他们那样
was making us just like them.
发现蔡斯的计划了
我得走了
I have to go.
你不会有事吧
Are you gonna be ok?
我一向都没事
Yeah. I always am.
行 再说一遍计划
Great. Let's go over the plan.
奥利弗 我们已经过了很多遍计划了
Ugh. Oliver, we have been over and over and over plan.
我没那么醉
I'm not that drunk.
开玩笑
Humor me.
我找到船 应该说是渔夫
I find boat. Fisherman, most likely.
给他们钱 让他们来这里
Bribe them to sail here.
48小时后吗
In 48 hours?
是 两天后 你用篝火让他们注意
Da. In two days, you get their attention with bonfire
然后作为船难者坐船回家
and sail away home, a castaway.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表