剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
No, no, no. I was thinking that--
她留下了这块布
Well, she left this rag behind,
所以我想上面也许
so I was thinking there might be some evidence
留下了一些
left behind on it
证据
that,
也许能帮我的朋友找到她的女佣
could help my friend locate her cleaning lady.
你的朋友不是男人吗
I thought your friend was a guy?
你吃醋了吗
Are you jealous?
只因为我还没真正
Only insofar as I haven't actually met
见过你的朋友
any of your friends yet.
没错 暗示正式传达了
And, yes, that's a hint officially being dropped.
暗示收到
Hint noted.
就做个快速的法证检测
So just a quick forensic workup,
比如说用气相色谱仪
like maybe just a quick pass
快速查看一下
through the gas chromatograph?
好吧
Fine.
反正你也交税了
It's your tax dollars.
你最好了
You are the best.
西娅 我能否说...
Thea, may I speak--
我正要走
I was just leaving.
没事吧
Is everything OK?
没事 没事
Uh, yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
我刚刚在和西娅说
I was just talking to Thea
我也许会加入的事
about maybe coming aboard,
帮忙做些事情
helping out with some stuff.
-没错 -是的 就这样
- Yeah. - Yeah, anyways.
就这样 我们明天见
So, um--anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.
-行 -行
- OK. - OK.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that about?
没什么
It--it's nothing.
我们现在
Look, we have way bigger problems
有重要得多的问题
on our plate right now.
因为你
Because of you,
我们牵扯上了阿美特克
we are on the hook with Amertek,
而他们的总裁进医院了
and the C.E.O. is in the hospital.
其实她刚出院了
Actually, she was just released.
她没事
She's fine.
但她准备起诉这个城市
OK, but she's going to hit the city
可能要赔好几百万
with a multi-million-dollar lawsuit.
好吧 你能和她谈谈吗
Well, can you speak to her?
我手上现在有很多事
My hands are kind of full right now.
好吧 还有什么新鲜的
OK. What else is new?
昆汀怎么样了
What is going on with Quentin?
我有九♥成♥把握他又喝醉了
I am 90% sure he's drinking again.
我有十成把握
I'm 100% sure.
上周他亲口告诉我的
He told me when I saw him last week.
奥利 我安排他当活动的保安
Ollie, I put him to work security at the event.
穿破烂的那家伙闯了进去
The dude in rags came in through the door.
他本该有所行动
He was supposed to be working.
西娅 抱歉
Thea, I'm sorry.
我不知道你要联♥系♥他
I had no idea that you were going to reach out to him,
但他怎么口气
but why is he talking
好像要和我们合作似的
like he's going to be working with us?
"我们明天见"
"I'll see you tomorrow"?
那是怎么回事
What is that?
他状况很差 奥利
He's hurting, Ollie.
我觉得让他当负责人
I don't think that putting him
现在不是最好的办法
in a position of responsibility
对于他 对于我们都不是
is the best idea for him or for us right now.
好吧
OK?
我会和他谈
I'll talk to him.
需要你回蜂巢 出事了
我得走了 谢谢
I have to go. Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
其他人呢
Where are others?
反正不在这儿
Somewhere not here.
他们不干了
They quit.
这对你来说
This really shouldn't come
应该不是什么稀奇事
as any sort of surprise to you.
确实不稀奇
It's not surprising.
我们选错了人
We chose the wrong people.
我也选错了吧
Including me, right?
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
你知道这场训练的目的吗
Do you know what the purpose of this exercise is?
为了琢磨这场训练的目的吗
To figure out the purpose of this exercise?
不 是为了合作
No, it's to work together,
因为这是胜利的唯一办法
Because that's the only way that you win.
这正是我一直想教导你们所有人的
That is what I have been trying to teach all of you.
你做不到也许是有原因的
Well, maybe there's a reason why you couldn't.
我们不相信你
We don't trust you.
是你们的问题
That's on you.
不 伙计
No, man.
是你的问题
That's on you.
因为你不相信我们
Because you don't trust us,
因为你不待见我们
because you don't want us.
这是暂时的挫折
OK, this is a setback,
但我们会解决的
but we can salvage this.
他们会听你的
They'll listen to you.
你能告诉他们
Can you just tell them
奥利弗通常处理事情的方式和...
how Oliver usually approaches things and--
我试过了
I tried that.
我把故事都讲了
I told them all about
包括你 快手和斯巴达亲如一家
how you and Speedy and Spartan were a family,
虽然你有点强悍 吓人
and even though you were tough and scary
甚至喜欢折磨人
and even a little abusive,
他们显然相信你 因为他们支持你
they clearly trusted you because they stood by you.
但我突然意识到
But then it hit me.
他们并没有
No, they didn't.
他们跑了
They left,
我现在知道原因了
and now I know why.
你不尊重人
You don't respect people.
你不知道如何团结合作
You don't know how to have partners.
你不会凝聚大家
You don't build people up.
你只会分离他们
You tear them down.
我以为我能相信你
I thought I could trust you--
我们能相信你
We could trust you.
但我错了
I was wrong.
所以我也退出
And that's why I'm out, too.
想到你会在这儿
Figured I'd find you here.
你说得对
You were right.
虽然我通常很喜欢听
as much as I usually love hearing
这四个字
those 3 little words,
但幸灾乐祸现在可能对你太残忍♥了
gloating right now would be like kicking a puppy.
我没有领导好这些新人
I failed these recruits as a leader.
好吧 因为你不是领导
Well, that's because you're not a leader.
不过话说回来 你没想过当领导
Well, in your defense, you never set out to be.
你从没打算合作做这件事
You never planned on doing this with partners.
不过我觉得你确实没有掌握领导的要领
Though, I don't think you really ever had a way around that one.
怎么说
How so?
当我逐渐了解你
When I got to know you--
真正的你
the real you...
我被震撼了
I was in awe.
我没遇到过如此热血专注
I had never met somebody so passionate...
下定决心要扭转乾坤的人
so focused and determined to make a real difference.
但新人们见不到真正的你
But the recruits didn't get to see the real you
因为你只展现给他们
because all you showed them
一个暴怒面具男 很吓人的暴怒
was this angry guy in a mask, like scary angry.
我只是觉得如果他们不知道我的身份
I just thought that if they didn't know who I was,
会让事情更简单
it would make things easier.
对他们来说 那怎么会让事情更简单呢
How would that make things easier for them?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表