剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你目前为止都是按照我想的在做
But you've done everything I've wanted so far.
你真以为我会在停车场了结这一切吗
Did you really think I'd let all this end in a parking garage?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我给了你女友一个独家新闻
I gave your girlfriend an exclusive.
等等 苏珊·威廉姆斯还是你女友吗
Wait. Are you still dating Susan Williams?
不得不说 老兄
I got to tell you, buddy.
要记清楚不太容易
It's been a little hard to keep track.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
她没事 别担心
She's fine. Don't worry.
只要我能过去给她送饭送水
As long as I'm around to make sure she gets some food and water.
饿死和渴死...
Starvation and dehydration--
都不是好死法啊
Terrible way to go.
归根结底 我死 她也得死
Bottom line--I die, she dies.
如果我不能及时回去看她
I don't make it back to her in time,
她也会死
she dies.
你可以试试严刑拷问我她的位置
Now you could try torturing me for her location.
我想我俩都清楚你这方面的能耐 但是...
We both know what you're capable of in that department, but...
我想我俩也都清楚我的能耐
I think that we both know what I'm capable of,
所以 奥利 你觉得谁能坚持更久
so, Ollie, who do you think can last longer--
苏珊还是我
Susan or me?
我领先你十步
I'm 10 steps ahead of you,
而你甚至还没搞清我们在玩什么游戏
and you haven't even figured out what game we're playing yet.
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
对 这个形容很贴切
Yeah, I'd say that pretty much covers it.
你们这城市真是厉害啊
This is a hell of a city you got here.
地方检察官是连环杀手
District Attorney's a serial killer.
他远不止是个连环杀手
He's way worse that that.
能像那样渗入政♥府♥机关
Infiltrating the government like that
爬到了奥利弗身边的高位
at the highest level right next to Oliver?
我们低估了这家伙
We underestimated this guy.
是我低估了他
I underestimated him.
我信任过他
I trusted him.
费利西蒂呢
Where is Felicity?
我一直给她发短♥信♥ 但她关机了
I've been texting her like crazy, but her phone's off.
你不会觉得普罗米修斯把她...
You don't think that Prometheus has--
不是
No.
不 他选的人是苏珊
No. His game is Susan.
暂时是她
For now.
我们得确保西娅的安全
We have to make sure Thea's safe.
莱拉和JJ都在超查组安全待着
Lyla and J.J. are secure at ARGU.
我联♥系♥了西娅 她没事...
I got in touch with Thea. She's fine...
但我们必须找到苏珊
B-but we have to find Susan.
在确认她安全之前
We cannot make a move on Chase
在把她救回来之前
until we know she's safe,
我们不能动蔡斯
until we have her here.
继续找费利西蒂
Keep looking for Felicity.
有必要的话定位她的手♥机♥
You GPS her phone if you have to.
我们该去找派克谈谈
We should go to Pike,
告诉他蔡斯就是星形飞镖杀手
tell him Chase is the Throwing Star Killer.
假如他向你要证据 你该怎么说
And then he asks for evidence, and you say what?
听着 昆汀是对的
Look. Quentin's right.
戴娜 在找到证据之前
Dinah, we keep the SCPD out of this
不能把星城警局牵扯进来
until we have something.
这家伙牵制住了我们
This guy has us in check.
只是暂时的
Yeah, for now.
派柯蒂斯和黛娜去奥帕尔市
Sent Curtis and Dinah to Opal City.
-找蔡斯的母亲 -他有筹码
- For Chase's mother. - He has leverage.
我们也需要加强
We need some of our own.
那也没有用
That's not gonna work.
这家伙每次都领先于我们
This guy always seems to be 10 steps ahead.
奥利弗 这很简单 你就那样公开
Well, Oliver, it's pretty easy, you confronting him
与他正面对质
in public like that.
你当时到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我当时没多想
I wasn't thinking.
你去哪儿
Where you going now?
根据城市档案 蔡斯家
According to city records, Chase's house
有地下二层
has a subbasement.
蔡斯总会另辟蹊径 哥们
Chase does everything sideways, man.
我不信他把苏珊关在那么明显的地方
I doubt he has Susan someplace obvious.
我不知道什么是明显了
I don't know what's obvious anymore.
不 我不能让你孤身一人去那
Oh, no. I can't let you go out there alone.
-我跟你一起去 -我能搞定
- I'm going with you. - I can handle it.
我没说过你不能
Never said you couldn't.
我们三个搞不定格雷戈尔
3 of us cannot defeat Gregor.
我们需要更多人手
We need more men.
不 我们需要说服兄弟会
No. We need a way to convince the Bratva
格雷戈尔出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
that Gregor sold them out.
我们有办法
We had way.
好吧 我们没有一个人可以从
Well, we don't have anyone that can pull
满是弹孔的电脑上取出数据
data off a bullet-ridden laptop, so...
没有证据 格雷戈尔会说我们才是叛徒
Without proof, Gregor will say we are traitors.
兄弟会的其他人会相信他们
Rest of Bratva will believe them.
并且会杀了我们
And then they will kill us.
所以我们可以在他动口前
So we've got to kill him first
先把他杀了
before he tells anyone.
好了 你已经喝多了
Ok. You've had enough to drink already.
格雷戈尔会去哪
Where would Gregor go--
我是说 他此时此刻会在哪
I mean, where would he go right now?
藏起来了呗
He'd go to ground.
兄弟会大本营在冰球场
Bratva stronghold is hockey rink,
但防卫森严
but it's heavily protected.
我们连门都进不了
We wouldn't even get through the door.
我知道有个人可以
I think I know someone who can.
我估计杀人狂的母亲早溜了
I guess Norma Bates got the hell out of Dodge.
蔡斯已经猜到这招了
Chase anticipated this play.
我一直认为他很聪明
I never said that he wasn't clever.
我也是
So am I.
那玩意用来干啥的
What's your toy doing?
探测楼上的共振频率
It's detecting resonance frequencies upstairs.
不是小玩意 那可是T球
It's not a toy. It's a T-sphere.
慢着 所有恐怖电影都告诫我们
Wait. Every horror movie ever has basically said
不要在一个变♥态♥连环杀手
that you do not go upstairs
他妈家里随随便便上楼
at a creepy serial killer's mother's house.
救命
Help!
真不错
Excellent.
继续尖叫吧
Now give us another scream.
我们应该像
So, what, we're supposed
没事一样继续工作吗
to just go to work like things are normal?
因为现在出大事了
Because newsflash, they ain't.
说点新鲜的吧
Tell me something I don't already know.
我确实想过一两件事
I did think of one or two things.
真不错 事情全都已经明朗了
This is nice, everything being out in the open now.
底牌可以说全都亮出来了
All the cards on the table, as it were.
你还有胆量出现在这里
You got some nerve showing up here.
怎么了 我对工作很认真的
Why wouldn't I? I take my job very seriously.
说起来 我记得检察办公室
Speaking of, I thought my office
已经提出要求 请你们核对
had requested your verifications
近来星城警局的通讯报告
on the latest comstat reports from the SCPD.
你们一直在做什么
What you been doing?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you
而且不是痛快死去
in ways that will hurt.
威胁市政♥府♥官员可是重罪 拉米雷斯先生
Threatening a city official's a felony, Mr. Ramirez.
你自以为很聪明
You think you're so clever.
这事没完 你个混♥蛋♥
This isn't over, you son of a bitch!
我同意 事实上 我想我们才刚开始
I agree. In fact, I think we're just getting started.
明早我要通讯报告的核对资料
I want those comstat verifications on my desk
放在我桌上 狗腿子
by tomorrow morning, dog.
我们不能让那混♥蛋♥在这乱晃
We can't just let that son of a bitch walk around here.
-我们得做点什么 -我们正在做
- We got to do something. - We are doing something.
我和雷内看到蔡斯了
Yeah. Rene and I have got eyes on Chase.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表