剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
He manipulated me, he lied to me, he...
他让我杀了朋友的妹妹
He got me to kill my friend's sister.
你怎么会想念一个
I--how can you miss somebody
当初那么恨的人
that you have hated so much?
我也有面对邪恶老爸的经验
Yeah. I mean, I have some experience with evil dads, too.
我的父亲抛弃了我 骗我
My father abandoned me, lied to me,
然后为我挡了子弹 救了我
and then took a bullet for me, saving my life.
马尔科姆不是好人
Malcolm was not a good person,
更不是个好父亲
and he was an even worse father,
但是他以自己的方式
But in his own way,
爱你
he loved you.
今天他证明了这点
Today, he proved that.
我不知道 就好像今天我才
I don't know. It's like today I got--
见到他做父亲该有的样子
I got to see the father that he could have been
但是他...
But he'll...
以后再也做不到了
he'll never get to be...
因为他死了
because he's gone.
飞机 老大 飞机
The plane, boss! The plane!
过时了吗
Reference too dated?
现在谁来开飞机
Who's gonna fly the plane now?
别担心 我和柯蒂斯加起来
Oh, don't worry. Between Curtis and I,
智商超过了500
We have over 500 points of IQ,
所以我们大概能想出办法
So we'll probably be able to figure it out.
不
No.
感谢支持
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
不是的
It's not that.
那些是天线吗
Are those antennas?
是的 那是C4炸♥药♥
Yep, and that's C4.
用远程触发的话也太多天线了
This is way too many antennas for a remote trigger.
它们一定连成了网
They must be networked.
这下好 所以说炸♥药♥不止一个
Great. So there's more than one.
对 你可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
有上百个
There's hundreds.
这么多根本来不及拆
Way too many to defuse.
好吧 我们快离开
All right. Let's get out of here.
我觉得威尔逊把你敲晕的时候
I think Wilson did something to your head
对你脑子做了些什么
when he knocked you out.
柯蒂斯帮戴娜做的
Curtis worked this up for Dinah.
会限制你的金丝雀啼叫
It's gonna control your canary cry,
但也会绕过声波阻尼器
but it's also gonna bypass the sonic dampener.
我爱这个柯蒂斯
Oh, I love that Curtis.
也许会有点疼
This may hurt a bit.
唱吧 金丝雀
Just sing, Canary.
实际上 是黑金丝雀
Actually, it's Black Canary.
囚犯们
The prisoners.
别关心他们了
Don't concern yourself with them.
我们有未了的事情 姐姐
We have unfinished business... sister.
我听说你放弃了
I heard you gave up the ring
恶魔首领之戒
of the demon's head.
长成了这么蠢的女人
What a foolish woman you've grown into.
是你自私害得我
It was your selfishness that forced me
孤单长大
to grow up alone.
我们父亲决不会将衣钵
Our father never would have passed
传给女人
his mantle on to a woman.
我得找自己的道路
I had to forge my own path.
你离开了我
And you left me,
明知我会受父亲的折磨
knowing I would suffer at father's hand.
你想现在算账吗
Do you wish to settle the score now?
我会支持我的朋友
I stand with my friends.
你竟然和杀害我们父亲的凶手结盟
You ally yourself with our father's murderer?
他会以你为耻
He'd be ashamed of you.
父亲总是以我为耻
Father was always ashamed of me.
不
No.
别插手
Do not interfere.
动手啊
Do it.
父亲会希望你这么做
Father would have wanted you to.
你来晚了
You're late.
但他们没有
But they're not.
他只是假装背叛你
He was only pretending to screw with you?
我得想办法把柯蒂斯的设备给黛娜
I needed a way to get Curtis' device to Dinah.
你们看到我儿子了吗
Have you seen my son?
我搜过了 你儿子不在这儿
I've searched. Your son is not here.
我们得去拿装备 我们得行动了
We got to get my gear, we got to move.
我们找到蔡斯就能找到我儿子
We find Chase, we find my son.
别太确定 大哥
Not so sure about that, hoss.
你好 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
欢迎回到炼狱
Welcome back to purgatory.
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
我喜欢这样
I love this.
就算到了最后关头
Even now at the end,
你还是落后十步
you're still 10 steps behind.
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
威廉 好名字 其实是个乖孩子
William? Good name. Sort of a sweet kid, actually.
你确定是你的吗
You sure he's yours?
阿德里安 我儿子呢
Adrian, where is my son?!
如果你想找回你儿子
If you want to get your son back,
你知道你该怎么做
you know what you have to do.
我知道你想让我♥干♥什么
I know what you want me to do...
但我不会那么做
And I won't do it.
我不会杀了你
I'm not gonna kill you.
无论你做什么
No matter what you do,
决不可能
that is never going to happen.
决不要说决不
Never say never.
你说什么都不曾真正死去
You said nothing ever really dies?
你就会死
You're going to.
再见 康士坦丁
Dasvidaniya, Konstantin.
我手下偷听到你和那个叛徒
My men overheard your conversation
克尼亚杰夫的对话
with that traitor Knyazev.
他安排的船马上就会到
The boat he's arranging will be here soon.
我不必杀了你 奥利弗·奎恩
I don't have to kill you, Oliver Queen.
只需要确保你上不了那艘船
Only need to make sure you never get on that boat.
你觉得你能取代我
You thought you could replace me?
太天真了
That's cute.
你没必要那么做
You didn't have to do that.
我这么做有很多原因
Oh, I did for so many reasons.
奥利弗 能收到吗
Oliver, do you copy?
你确定你无法解除这些炸♥弹♥吗
Are you sure you can't defuse these bombs?
我用星城的设备就可以
Well, I can with my equipment back in Star City,
但用这个微小的平板
but with this teeny, tiny, little tablet,
我只能试着定位开关
all I can do is try and locate the trigger.
但你可以试试 对吧
Ok, but you can try, right?
没错 我可以试试
Yeah, I can try.
行 你就那么做 然后柯蒂斯
Ok. Good. You do that, and then, Curtis,
你继续恢复通讯器 行吗
you just--you work on the comms, OK?
-怎么做 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
你们是天才 好吗 你俩都是
You're the genius, all right, you both are,
所以我们需要你们这么做
so we need you to do this,
你们俩现在都得这么做
so you guys just got to both do this right now.
我认识并敬爱一个杀手
There's the killer that I know and love.
也许你戴着兜帽才会更强大
Maybe you're stronger with that hood of yours.
告诉我我儿子在哪儿
Tell me where my son is!
痛苦很神奇 对吧
Pain's fascinating, isn't it?
我告诉过你我会确保
I told you I was gonna make sure
你这次会死透
that you were dead this time.
动手啊 奥利弗
Do it, Oliver.
你清楚你想这么做
You know you want to.
好啊 阿德里安 告诉我
Yeah, OK. Adrian, tell me.
告诉我我儿子在哪儿
Tell me where my son is!
决不
Never.
你无法登上那艘船
You're not going to make the boat.
这座岛会一直是你的监牢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表