剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
费利西蒂也有些不对劲
and there's something going on with Felicity.
还有
There's--
你会影响身边的人 奥利弗
You affect the people in your life, Oliver.
这种现象太平常了
That's hardly a revelatory observation.
其实 我觉得这
In-- in fact, I-- I think it's, uh--
这才叫生活
It's called living.
普罗米修斯让你太关注自己坏的一面
Prometheus has you so fixated on what's wrong with you
以至于你完全看不到好的一面
that you've completely stopped seeing what's right.
约翰和费利西蒂 他俩会听你的话
You know, John and Felicity, they'll listen to you
因为你能做到的
because you have more to offer
不止如此
than just this.
过去是你的一部分
Your past is a part of you.
你对此无能为力
There is nothing you can do about that.
你无法改变
You can't change it.
这不意味着你就得用它定义自己
It doesn't mean it has to be your anchor.
本子上的其他名字
The other names in that book
在等着你 奥利弗
are waiting for you, Oliver.
他们在家等着你
They're waiting for you at home.
我知道 离开兄弟会不会很容易
I know. Leaving the Bratva is not going to be easy.
我发誓要效忠他们
I swore an oath of allegiance.
你父亲让你发了不同的誓 是吧
Your father asked you to take a different vow, did he not?
你说他想让你纠正他的错误
You told me he wanted you to right his wrongs.
你在这里做不到
You cannot do that from here.
我能进来吗
Can I come in,
还是"狗"仍然不能进
or is it still no dogs allowed?
你这张屁嘴就会耍聪明
You really got a wiseass mouth on you, don't you?
我不知道 你是说我嘴巴像屁♥股♥吗
I'm not sure, but did you just say my mouth looks like ass?
我只是来告诉你
Look. I just came here to tell you
苏珊·威廉姆斯的制♥作♥人来电确认
that Susan Williams' producer called to confirm
明早十点的访谈会按时进行
that 10 A.M. tomorrow still works for the interview.
你什么时候成我的助理了
When did you become my assistant?
我接电♥话♥的时候吧
When I answered the phone, I guess.
提起我的女儿越界了
It was out of line bringing up my daughter.
明早十点你要跟苏珊·威廉姆斯去这么说吗
You gonna tell that to Susan Williams at 10 A.M. tomorrow?
听着 你指望我跟你道歉
Look, man. You expecting me to give you an apology,
那你就不太了解我
you don't know me that well.
我根本不了解你
I don't know you at all,
但我的担♥保♥人说我才是
but my sponsor says that I'm the one that
应该跟你道歉的人
owes you the apology.
没关系 大哥
It's cool, hoss.
不 有关系
No, it's not cool.
我女儿劳蕾尔已经不在了
My daughter Laurel is gone,
我得设法接受这件事 但不是以酗酒
and I got to figure out a way to live with that
或对想帮忙的人
which doesn't involve booze
厉声说话的方式
or snapping at guys that are just trying to help.
距离明早十点没有多久了
You know, 10 a.m. will be here before you know it.
再排练一次吧
How about another dry run?
坐吧
Take a seat.
-好啊 -不要再叫我”大哥”了
- Attaboy. - Quit calling me hoss.
好吧 准备好了吗
All right. Ready?
你的问题在哪里
Where are your questions?
都记在这里了
I got them right here.
你去哪里了 带戴娜出去了吗
Where were you? Did you take Dinah somewhere?
-是的 不是你想的那样 -没事的
- Yeah. Not like that. - It's ok.
俄♥罗♥斯♥发生的事就留在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 记得吗
What happens in Russia stays in Russia, remember?
沃克的人呢
Where's Walker's man?
柯蒂斯和罗里正看着他
Curtis and Rory are keeping eyes on him.
应该是保护他不被我伤害
I think she means protecting him from me.
奥利弗 我还是觉得我们应该
Oliver, I still think it's a mistake not pushing
逼问这混♥蛋♥交易的地点
this scum bag for the location of the sale.
不需要 我们一小时内就会知道了
We don't have to. We're gonna have it within the hour.
-什么 怎么知道 -兄弟会
- What? How? - Bratva.
阿纳托利是不会合作的 除非你
Anatoly wasn't playing ball unless you did
帮兄弟会做脏活
the Bratva's dirty work...
你带戴娜就是去干这个的
which is where you took Dinah.
奥利弗 我以为你不想再牵扯上兄弟会
Oliver, I thought you didn't want anything to do with the Bratva.
是不想 但如果
I don't, but if it's a choice
不是我越界
between me crossing the line
就是你俩越界
and the two of you crossing one,
这不难选择
that is a very easy choice.
你做了什么
What did you do?
那不重要 重要的是
It doesn't matter. Here's what does.
我就是我 我想摆脱过去
I am who I am. Now I'm trying to work past that.
也许行 也许不行
Maybe I do, maybe I don't,
但我不能 也不会让你俩
but I cannot-- I will not have the two of you
犯同样的错误
make the same mistakes.
奥利弗 是你教我们
Oliver, you are the one that taught us
有时为了做正确的事
that sometimes you have to get in the muck
要不惜身陷淤泥
to make things right.
好吧 那普罗米修斯就赢了
Well, then Prometheus wins
因为他说对了
because he'll be right.
我要你俩向他证明
I need the two of you to prove to him
坦白说 向我证明他是错的
and, quite frankly, to prove to me that he's not.
我需要你俩做得比我更好
I need the two of you to be better than me
因为你们比我更好
because you are.
所以我们才一起合作
That's why we work together.
外面有一群愤怒的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
There is a whole mess of angry Russian dudes outside.
我找到沃克的位置了
I have location for Walker
还带来了帮手 我们得马上出发
and men to help in fight, but we have to leave now.
你奇怪的朋友发音很糟糕
Your strange friend's pronunciation is horrible.
对 我晚点再教他
Yeah. I'll tutor him later.
很高兴跟你交易 列诺
Pleasure doing business with you, Lev.
你真的不要为交易完成喝一杯吗
You sure you don't want to toast the transaction?
我很想 但我得赶飞机
Eh, I'd love to, but I got a plane to catch,
而且我还要躲一个人
and there's someone I'm trying to avoid.
美国政♥府♥吗
American government?
我倒希望如此
I wish it were just that.
绿箭侠 探戈[目标]朝你们去了
Green Arrow, tango headed your way.
我喜欢说"探戈"这个词
I love saying the word "Tango."
我也是
So do I.
好吧 以后
Ok. In the future,
别对载着核弹的货车这么干
you might not want to do that with a van carrying a nuclear bomb.
不错的伎俩 现在你有什么计划
That was neat trick. Now what's your plan?
原地待着 你个混♥蛋♥
Stay down, you son of a bitch!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你没想到会在这里见到我吧 将军
You didn't expect to see me here, did you, general,
没人会相信这是我
and no one's gonna believe that I was,
但大家都会知道你把核弹
but everyone's gonna know that you tried to sell
卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a nuclear bomb to terrorists.
你以为我真的把核弹
You're assuming I actually meant to sell
卖♥♥给马尔科维亚人了吗 约翰
the bomb to the Markovians, John.
核弹不在这里
Bomb's not here.
沃克跑去飞机库里了
Walker was headed for the hangar.
核弹很有可能就在那里
Odds are that's where the nuke is.
费利西蒂
Felicity!
为什么搞鬼
Why the ruse?
为什么要只卖♥♥一次核武器
Why sell a nuclear weapon once
而其实我可以把它偷回来
when I can steal it back and sell it
卖♥♥给其他反叛分子
to another rebel sucker?
罗里
Rory!
柯蒂斯告诉我你需要帮忙
Curtis told me you needed some help.
他可能担心我会做蠢事
He was probably worried I'd do something stupid.
他确实那么说的
Those were exact words actually.
好吧 你得马上离开
Ok. You need to get out of here.
他也说你会这么说
And he said those would be your exact words.
-核弹开始倒计时了 -什么
- The bomb is in countdown mode. - What?!
它有自动引爆装置 肯定是我们进来
It's wired with a failsafe. We must have triggered it
飞机库时启动它了
when we entered the hangar.
-你能解除吗 -如果我不能
- Can you disarm it? - If I can't...
它的爆♥炸♥范围会扩散到八百米外
The yield of this thing will spread over 50 miles.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表