剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal,
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor.
而晚上 我是另一个人
But by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
跟我走或等死
Follow me or die.
你好 奎恩先生
Hello, Mr.Queen.
我是塔莉亚
My name is Talia.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我出了这间屋子
As soon as I'm out of here,
沃克随便找点什么理由 就能枪毙了我
Walker will concoct some reason to put a bullet in my head.
我想我要亲自起诉你
I think I'm gonna have to prosecute this one myself.
这需要一段时间
It could take a while.
我还没兑现对劳蕾尔的承诺
I haven't kept my promise to Laurel.
你打算训练一个新的黑金丝雀吗
You're gonna train a new Black Canary?
我想外面有个女人
I think that somewhere out there
配得上继承劳蕾尔的遗产
there is a woman worthy of Laurel's legacy.
我们要做的就是找到她
Now all we got to do is find her.
Protests continue into the final countdown
for tonight's ignition of S.T.A.R. Lab's
抗♥议♥活动还在继续
controversial particle accelerator.
尖端科技研究实验室创始人兼总裁
S.T.A.R. Lab's founder and CEO
哈里森·威尔斯声称科技进步的新纪♥元♥
Harrison Wells promises a new era of scientific advancement
即将到来
is at hand.
看见了没
Would you look at that?
Future's getting brighter every day.
What do you think, babe?
你喜欢进步吗
You a fan of progress?
你们为什么不直接杀了我
Why don't you just put a bullet in my head
少说废话
and be done with it?
还是你们就没胆开枪
Or maybe you don't have the sack to pull the trigger.
我本想再玩一局
I was gonna play another hand,
先让你先休息下 不过既然收到了挑战
let you rest some, but lay down a challenge like that,
一个爷们会怎么做呢
what's a guy gonna do?
我会从你那得到我要的
I'm gonna get what I need from you
不然就拔了你的臼齿
or maybe one of those molars back there.
别管她了
Forget her.
你好 蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
你看起来不太好
You're not looking too good,
不过我有东西没准能博你一笑
but I got something here that might put a smile on your face.
看看谁来了
Look who we got here.
天哪 文尼
My god. Vinny.
对不起 蒂娜
I'm sorry, Tina.
真甜蜜
Aw, so sweet.
我还以为你们俩只是同事呢 不过
I thought you two were just cop buddies, but...
你告诉我 小文
You can tell me, Vin.
你俩有一腿 是吧
You're tapping that sweet ass, aren't you?
我还没确定要杀掉你们哪个
I wasn't sure which one of you to kill.
谢谢你帮我做了决定
Thanks for making up my mind for me.
把油布拿来
Get the tarp.
不 求求你们 别伤害他
No, please, please, please don't hurt him!
闭嘴
Shut up!
等等 我们现在被告知撤离该设施
Wait. We are now being told to evacuate the facility.
可能是暴风雨引发了
The storm may have caused a malfunction
主冷却系统故障
to the primary cooling system.
官方目前
Officials are now--
肖恩 我求求你
Sean, I-- I am begging you.
求你了
Please.
不
Nooooooo!
不行
Nope.
"不行"是什么意思
What do you mean "Nope"?
-你看没看她的简历 -看了
- Did you even read her resume? - Yeah, I did.
你知道她在伊♥拉♥克♥飞了600架次
So you know she flew 600 sorties over Iraq,
启动了帮助内陆城市孩子
launched a program for inner city kids
进入飞行学校来脱贫的项目
to get into flight school as a way out of poverty,
外加精通近身格斗
plus she's got skills in Krav Maga,
还是跆拳道黑带三段
and a third-degree black belt.
要是连精英飞行员都待定
If "Top gun" here's a maybe,
那我究竟是怎么加入队伍的
how the hell did I even get on the team?
别回答
Don't answer that.
听着 找到新的黑金丝雀
Look. Finding a new black canary
不是光看看简历就行
isn't just about reviewing resumes.
要凭感觉的
It's a--it's a feel thing.
我的感觉是 我们拼命地找候选人
Well, I feel like we're busting our asses to find new candidates,
而你却一直否定
and you keep shooting them down.
我对劳蕾尔承诺过会继续她的事业
I promised Laurel that I would carry on her legacy.
我只是不想让黑海妖成为她的绝响
I just don't want Black Siren to be all that's left of her.
那这个女人怎么样
Well, what about this woman?
艾莉森·斯莱特
Allison Slater. Ok.
她是个中情局卧底探员
She's a decorated C.I.A. officer
还碰巧是柔道世界冠军
who also happens to be a world champion in judo.
不行 好的
Oh. No. Ok.
那塔拉·米歇尔呢 陆军特种部队
What about Tara Michele? Army special ops,
后来却决定在闹市开了个诊所
but then she decided to open a clinic downtown
来给无家可归的人免费看病
to offer free health care to the homeless.
好吧 我会继续搜寻
Ok. Well, I will keep digging.
等一下 这个怎么样
Ok. Hold on. What about this one?
她在20岁时获得工学博士
This woman got her engineering Ph.D. at age 20,
在奥♥运♥会上拿了空手道金牌
won gold in the karate at the Olympics,
拒绝了国安局和超查组的工作
turned down offers from the N.S.A. and ARGUS
只为了白天在航♥天♥局当宇航员
to join NASA as an astronaut by day
晚上则秘密地保护休斯顿市民
while at night she secretly protects
用的身份是 听好了
the citizens of Houston as, get this,
一个忍♥者治安维持者
A ninja vigilante.
而且她周六在施粥场做义工
Oh, and she works soup kitchens on Saturdays
周日拯救小狗
and rescues puppies on Sundays.
忍♥者宇航员 那是你瞎编的
Astronaut ninja. You're making that up.
的确
He did.
空手道至少2020年才会列为奥♥运♥会项目
Karate won't be an olympic sport until 2020.
好吧 被你们识破了
Fine. You got me.
那女人只是在林中空地教学前班
This is just some woman who teaches preschool in the glades,
但我的观点仍然成立
but my point still stands.
什么观点
That point being?
不管他们有多么厉害
That no matter how amazing they are,
对你而言都不够
no one's gonna be good enough for you.
因为你总拿他们和劳蕾尔相比
Because you keep comparing them to Laurel,
而她是不可超越的
which is an impossible standard
你最好考虑降低标准
you might want to consider loosening.
我们只需要继续寻找
We just need to keep looking.
打破常规进行思考
We need to think outside the box.
我们应该打破常规到什么程度
How far outside the box are we talking here?
所说的打破常规是指
Are we talking way outside the box,
像都市传说那种
like, urban legends outside?
因为如果是的话 我想我这有人选
Because if we are, I think I might have something.
等等 你说的"都市传说"是什么
Wait. What do you mean "Urban legend"?
我是指...她
I mean... her.
"她"指的是谁
By "her," you mean who?
其实 我也不知道她的名字
Well, actually, I have no idea what Her name is,
但根据我进过的聊天室来看
but according to the chat rooms I visited,
她是一个牛逼的女人
she's a kickass woman
从天而降拯救犯罪受害者
who appears out of nowhere and saves crime victims.
-在星城吗 -遍布全美国
-In star city? -All over america actually,
再看这个
and get this--
她甚至会像金丝雀一样啼叫
she even has a cry like a canary cry.
她是超能力者
She's a meta with the
和地球二的劳蕾尔有同样的能力
same power as earth-2 Laurel?
如果那不是"天意" 我真不知道什么才是了
If that isn't bashert, I don't know what is.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表