剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
why are you wasting your time?
那是什么
What's that?
我在运行一个算法
I'm running an algorithm to ping
发生任何异常就会发出提示
in case anything unusual happens.
异常 这张网撒得有点广啊
Unusual? That's casting a pretty wide net.
我撒的其他网都一无所获
Well, all my other nets are coming up empty.
有人闯入奥曼工业
Break-in at Allman Industrial.
是谁都有可能
That could be anyone.
除了桑普森 你还知道谁
Well, do you know anyone besides Sampson
中了警卫的枪后
who can get shot by security guards
能把子弹直接抖下来
and then just shrug off the bullets?
-他偷了什么 -我不知道
- What'd he steal? - I don't know.
得花好久戳键盘
It's going to take a lot of time and typing.
他们仓库有三个足球场那么大
Their warehouse is the size of 3 football fields.
查到什么告诉我
Let me know what you find out.
好
Ok.
等等 你去哪里
Wait--wait. Where are you going?
召集团队
To get the team.
我在每个数据库里搜沃克
I ran Walker through every data base.
最开始什么都查不到
Initially, he came up clean,
后来发现他的资产有异常
but there are some financial irregularities.
我希望你停下
I want you to stop.
什么
What?
别再查了
Stop digging.
我不打算上诉
I'm not going to fight these charges.
约翰 你疯了
Johnny, that's insane.
其实 这么久以来
Actually, it's the first thing
这是第一件让我觉得正确的事
that's made sense to me in a long while.
从我杀安迪到现在
Ever since I killed Andy.
你觉得你需要被惩罚吗
You think you need to be punished?
我活该
I know I do.
莱拉 我不必开枪的
Lyla, I didn't have to pull that trigger,
但我开枪了
but I did.
我有问题 宝贝
Something's wrong with me, baby.
那就让我来帮你
Then let me help you.
我们一起想办法
We will figure this out together.
我以为罗通杀了安迪那会儿
When I thought Lawton killed Andy,
我只想着把他绳之以法
all I wanted to do was bring his murderer to justice.
我也该被绳之以法
I still do.
弗洛伊德·罗通是雇佣兵
Floyd Lawton was an assassin for hire.
你是个好人
You're a good man,
而且你还活着
and you're alive.
弗洛伊德·罗通早就死了
Floyd lawton is long dead.
不 莱拉 他没死 他...
No, Lyla, he's not. He's--
约翰
Johnny?
约翰
Johnny.
别再为我费劲了 莱拉
Stop fighting for me, Lyla.
我罪有应得
I have.
这次你赢不了我
You won't get me this time.
我连胜八局了
I've won 8 in a row.
你确定你以前是奥林匹克运动员吗
Are you sure you were an Olympian?
反应敏捷
Having quick reflexes
不是奥林匹克运动员的唯一品质
is not the only quality in an Olympian.
还有其他品质
Ok, there are other things
比如决心和坚持
like determination and stubbornness.
我猜时尚品味并不是其中一项
I guess a sense of fashion isn't one of them.
伙计 你这皮衣是从哪里弄来的
Come on, man. Where did you get that jacket?
早就不兴这个款了
It's retro in all the wrong ways.
等下 你不知道"公平竞争"吗
Wait, you don't know "Fair play,"
特里·斯隆
Terry Sloane?
特里·斯隆
Terry Sloane?
卓越先生吗
Mr. Terrific?
史上最伟大的摔跤运动员
The greatest wrestler in the history of wrestling.
他厉害得很 穿一件外套
He was so good that he wore an outfit
上面写着"公平竞争"
with the words "Fair play"
感觉像是 我很厉害
Like, I'm so good,
我用不着作弊就能打败你
I don't even need to cheat to beat you.
他算是我的偶像
He's kind of my idol.
你是不是还暗恋过他
Did you have a little crush on him, too?
那都不重要了
Hey, that's besides the point.
有什么想法 老大
Something on your mind, boss?
你天生身材好
You have a good natural form.
因为这不是天生的
Because it's not natural.
我练了很多年了
I've been working on it for years.
雷内 如果我对你太苛刻了
Rene, if I've been too hard on you
那是因为我要确定
it's because I want to make sure
你跟我一样认真
that you're taking this as seriously as I am.
我要是不认真就不会在这
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't taking it serious.
关于桑普森的行动 你是对的
You were right about Sampson's operation.
你深谙此道
You have a knack for this,
我本该信任你的
and I should have trusted you.
听起来算是个道歉了
That almost sounded like an apology.
我还在学呢
I'm still learning too.
好了 在你们互相拥抱前
All right, well, before you guys hug it out,
得先来看看这个
you should really see this.
我发现桑普森从奥曼工业偷的是什么了
I found out what Sampson stole from Allman Industrial,
一个分子跨模态处理器
A molecular transmodality processor.
什么
What?
它基于化学物质的
It replicates chemicals
分子结构来复♥制♥它们
based on their molecular structure.
桑普森要它做什么
What would Sampson need with that?
你们把他丢到的那个大缸里
The vat that you dropped him in,
全是星尘
it was full of stardust.
我们打斗时 一条管路爆裂了
When we were fighting, a pipe burst,
一些液体流入缸里
and some liquid drained from it into the vat.
听起来他好像意外发现了
Sounds like he stumbled on the recipe
创造超人类杀戮机器的方法
for making a superhuman killing machine.
现在他要用
And now he's going to use the...
分子跨模态处理器
Molecular transmodality processor...
来批量生产
To make more of them.
他会需要原来的混合物
And he'll need the original mixture,
也就是说 他要回到
Which means that he'll return to--
我一直想说这个词
I've always wanted to say this--
犯罪现场
The scene of the crime.
桑普森在创造一支军队
Sampson is building an army,
我也需要我的军队
Then I'm going to need mine.
此话当真
For real?
当真
For real.
整装待发
Suit up!
我还以为我们会
I thought we were all going to--
比如 我们一起说这个口号♥
like, it was going to be a nice moment
这样肯定很赞
where we all say it at the same time.
这话只能你说吗
Is that just your thing?
你的专属口号♥
That's you only?
好吧 只有你能说
Ok, yeah. That's you.
只有他能说 大家记好了
That's just him, for the record for everybody.
这地方封锁了 朋友
This area's closed off, pal.
犯罪现场
Crime scene.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
行动
Move in.
你们都会变得无所畏惧
Y'all going to be fearless.
无视痛苦
Painless.
无法阻挡
Unstoppable.
放马过来
Let's do this.
就位 倒数10秒
In position. 10 seconds.
务必要在引爆之前
Make sure to activate the pressure sensor
激活压力传感器
before the detonation.
这样火花才能点燃整条管线
So the spark ignites the entirety of the pipeline.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
别打扰我了
Now let me concentrate.
你笑什么 废物
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表