剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在过去 兄弟会的事业是为了
In old days, Bratva used to work on behalf
俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥
of Russian people.
后来格雷戈尔这样自私的头领腐化了这项事业
Then selfish leaders like Gregor corrupted our cause.
所以新任帕克汉想要带领兄弟会重拾旧业
So the new Pakhan wants to bring the Bratva back to its roots.
新任帕克汉需要你的帮助
The new Pakhan needs your help.
恐怕没有你 我自己无法重建兄弟会 奥利弗
I fear I cannot rebuild brotherhood without you, Oliver.
我说过了 你有48小时
Like I said, you have 48 hours.
我解决了那个蠕虫病毒
I finished that worm.
我本来可以更快的
I would've been a lot faster
假如我知道自己是往什么系统里嵌入后门的话
if I knew what kind of system I was embedding a backdoor into,
-但是... -时间刚刚好
- but-- - Your timing is perfect.
我刚把资料整理好
I just finished the compilation.
这是我们找到关于你目标的全部资料
This is all that we found on your target
从找得到的视频资源...
from all available video sources--
手♥机♥通信 交通摄像头 监控录像中得出的
cell phones, traffic cams, security footage.
向我保证你永远不会
Please promise me you're
对费利西蒂进行人肉搜索
never gonna make a Felicity version of this.
世人不需要知道我去酒行的频率
The world doesn't need to know how often I'm at the wine shop.
我猜我们不能指望蔡斯在镜头前取下面具了吧
I guess it's too much to hope that Chase took off his mask on camera.
实际上 他取过
Actually, he did.
对啊 我就知道他不会
Yeah, I figured he wouldn't.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
为什么他的脸都是马赛克
Why is his face all pixilated?
我们猜他用了光学扰频技术
We're assuming the use of optics scrambling.
他有一种技术能让自己不被摄像头拍到
He's got tech that prevents a camera from capturing his image?
就像那些明星躲狗仔时围的围巾
Like those scarves that celebrities use to frustrate paparazzi.
没错
Oh, yeah.
但这么说吧
But here's the thing,
假如他真的用了某种技术...
if he's using a piece of tech--
我们就可以逆转它
?we can reverse engineer it.?
假如我们有视频能证明蔡斯就是普罗米修斯
If we can produce video that Chase is Prometheus,
他就完蛋了
that's game over for him.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
他们告诉我 你回来了
They told me you were back.
我得见见你
I had to see you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这不怪你 奥利弗
This wasn't you, Oliver.
是他搞的鬼
It was him.
我...我创造了他
Well, I--I created him.
我知道这么说可能有些奇怪
And I know that that might sound weird,
但是...
but, uh,
你会遭遇这种事都是因为我
this happened to you because of me.
别让他得逞
Don't let him do this to you.
别让那混♥蛋♥扰乱你的心智
Don't let that bastard inside your head.
我给警方做了关于他的口供
I gave the police a statement about him.
但他们不相信你说的话
But they didn't believe you
因为他八成有个无懈可击的不在场证明吧
because he probably had an ironclad alibi, right?
没错 但如果你证实我的口供...
Yes. But if you corroborate my statement--
-我不能 -我知道
- I can't. - I know.
因为这多半会曝光你的绿箭侠身份
It--it would probably mean outing yourself as the Green Arrow,
-但是... -这和那无关
- but-- - It has nothing to do with that.
而是在于蔡斯肯定想好了对策
It has to do with the fact that Chase would have planned for that
就如同他计划好了其他一切那样
just like he has planned for everything else.
我唯一的机会
My only chance is--
就是攻其不备
well, I have to do something that he hasn't planned for.
比如说
Well, like what?
听着 苏珊 我知道...
Listen, Susan, I know that...
我们一直没机会解决我们之间的问题
W--we never got a chance to resolve things.
我不能和你在一起
I can't be with you.
假如这话太冒昧 我道歉
My apologies if that's presumptuous.
奥利弗...
O--Oliver...
我不希望...
This is not how...
我不希望我们的生活以这种方式产生交集
This is not how I wanted my life to--to touch yours.
我早该料到的
I should have known better,
对于那一点 我真心感到很抱歉
and for that, I really, truly am sorry.
谢谢你这么快就赶过来了
Thank you for being here on such short notice.
我明白上次过后
I understand that after last time,
我们就互不相欠了
I have run out of favors.
但这是个不得已的情况
But this is an impossible situation,
你是我唯一的选择
and you're my only option.
显然如此
Obviously.
上次你说得很清楚
Last time you made very clear
你不希望兄弟会出现在这个城市
you did not want Bratva in city.
情况有变
Circumstances have changed.
我需要你帮我铲除阿德里安·蔡斯
I need you to kill Adrian Chase.
有意思
Interesting.
我没想到你会摘掉兜帽
I never thought you would give up the hood.
好吧 你告诉我那种想法很傻
Well, you were the one who told me it was silly
以为用一块布就能永远
to think that a... a piece of cloth could contain
遮住内心的怪物
the monster inside of me forever.
你说得没错
You were right.
总是不出错让我很有压力
Such a burden, always being right.
生命没有秘密可言
Life has no secrets.
我当时真应该听你的
I should've listened to you back then.
至少现在你能看清自己
At least now you see self clearly.
人必须在探究自身的过程中寻找乐趣
Man must know who he is in order to be happy.
你觉得我有资格快乐吗
You think I deserve to be happy?
当然 我就很快乐
Why not? I am happy.
我的老朋友终于记起了他的诺言
My old friend has finally remembered his oath
准备让他的兄弟大赚一笔了
and is about to make his brothers very rich.
你也应该高兴起来
You should be happy, too.
我只是想让阿德里安·蔡斯去死
I just want to see Adrian Chase in the ground.
告诉你一个好消息
You'll be pleased to know I've got
我身边的人手都是最强的
only the best men with me.
我会告诉你蔡斯的行程和位置
I'll get you Chase's schedule and known locations.
很好
Otlichno.
只是定金有点小问题
There is only small matter of my down payment.
没有什么定金 阿纳托利
There's no down payment, Anatoly.
你得立马干掉蔡斯
I want Chase dead immediately.
有了上次 这次你得表示一下你的决心
After last time, I need small gesture of goodwill
这样我们才能知道你是认真的
so my men can see that you are serious.
就像你们美国人说的 "做笔交易"
It's like you Americans say, "Let's make deal."
你说你的报酬分两次付 是吧
You said that your fee has two parts, yes?
对
Da.
你今晚能够拿到第一笔
I will make sure that you acquire the first tonight.
你把蔡斯除掉后能拿到第二笔
You get the second when you take Chase out.
看到了吗 我们都很理智
See? I knew we could both be reasonable.
干杯
Let's toast.
别告诉我你把伏特加都收起来了
Please tell me you did not put away the Vodka.
阿德里安·蔡斯 凛冬已至
Adrian Chase, winter is here.
现在是春天
It's spring.
我们等会儿再谈谈你不看《权力的游戏》这事
We're gonna talk about you not watching "Game of Thrones".
但先来看这个
But first, look at this.
这个动画模型和科尔德实业计划在六个月内
The pixilation pattern was consistent with that of an optics scrambler
投入市场的光学扰频器的
that Kord Industries is planning
动画模型一致
on bringing to market in the next 6 months.
工作原理是怎样的
How does it work?
干扰相机的转换电路
It interferes with the camera's digital conversion circuit.
太棒了 这就意味着
That's good! That means
我们能用通过演算程序将畸变
we can use an algorithm to remove the distortion
从图像上移除
from the existing image.
没错 但我需要连接上蔡斯的仪器
Yes, but to do that, I would need physical access
才能做到
to Chase's scrambler.
他绝对会乐意帮忙的
I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
感觉他挺乐于助人的
Sounds like ?a super-accommodating guy.
很好
Great.
我在狗狗游戏里看到的枪都比这多
I've seen more firepower in the stands at a dogs game.
莱拉只能给我们必要的硬件设备
Lyla can only authorize hardware that wouldn't be missed.
有费利西蒂的消息吗
Have you heard from Felicity?
我们行动时有她做后援会好些
It'd be nice for her to have our backs when we hit the streets.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表