剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
To save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》和《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously ?on "Arrow" and "Flash..."
你穿越到过去 然后又回来了
You ran back in time and then came back
却发现事情都变了
and noticed that things were different?
狄格抱着的小孩子是谁
Who's that young boy with Dig?
他之前没有孩子吗
He didn't have a kid before?
小莎拉
Baby Sara.
是小约翰
Baby John.
不 你这个混♥蛋♥
No! You son of a bitch!
我用的是你的枪
I used your gun.
没人会相信你的故事
No one will ever believe your story.
警♥察♥一直没抓到杀害你弟弟的人
Police never caught your brother's shooter.
别把安迪扯进来
You leave Andy out of this.
弗洛伊德·罗通 他就是那个狙击手
Floyd Lawton, he is the sniper.
我要杀了你 为安迪报仇
I'll kill you for what you did to Andy.
这儿还有空地儿
I got space for you right here,
就挨着你弟弟
right next to your brother.
我自己做不到
?I can't do it alone.
我需要一个队伍
I need a team.
你们不只是与绿箭侠共事
You're not just joining up with the Green Arrow.
你们还和我一起
You'd be joining up with me.
我加入
I'm in.
我也是
Me, too.
这家伙是谁
So what are we looking at here?
卡尔·罗伯特
Carl Roberto.
铁山监狱的常客
Frequent flyer at Iron Heights.
他最擅长的事
Seems like the only thing he's good at
似乎就是被逮捕
is getting arrested.
这对绿箭侠来说不是难事
Not much of a challenge for the Green Arrow.
他要找的不是难事
He's not looking for a challenge.
是想你们四个明白
This is about teaching the 4 of you
外面什么情况和该怎么做
what happens out there and how to handle it.
只要他不揍我们
Well, I'm up for any lesson
我就乐意去学
that doesn't involve him punching us in the face.
等等 他还揍你们吗
Wait. He hits you guys?
这家伙要惨了
Oh, man. Dude's going to get it now.
一定要假设对方会有武器
Always assume that the target is armed.
一定要假设他们很危险
Always assume that they're dangerous.
星尘
Stardust.
星尘是谁
Who's Stardust?
不是个人 是个东西
It's not a "who." It's a "what."
最新研制的毒品
Latest designer drug.
在它面前五氯苯酚都是小儿科了
Makes PCP look like children's aspirin.
你的供货商是谁
I want your supplier.
我不能说 他会杀了我的
I can't. He'll kill me.
你觉得我不会杀你吗
What do you think I'm going to do?
他的审讯方式有些粗鲁啊
His interrogation technique is a little unrefined.
他不会真杀他的 对吧
He's not going to kill him, is he?
这是 这是个好问题
That's a-- that's a terrific question.
你不会杀我的
You're not going to do it.
告诉我他的名字 我就不用杀你了
Give me a name, and I won't have to.
大家都知道你 哥们
Word's out on you, man.
你只会在
You'll kill,
必要的时候杀人
but only when you have to.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你死不了
You'll live.
好吧
All right!
好吧
All right.
他叫桑普森
His name's Sampson.
德里克·桑普森
Derek sampson.
去哪能找到他
Where can I find him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我每天晚上在不同的地方取货
I pick up a package on a different corner each night,
不是他亲给货
and never from him.
把货给我
Give me the package.
星尘吗
The Stardust?
好的 就在我口袋里
Sure, it's in my pocket.
做得不错
Good idea.
你确实需要嗨一下
You really could use a high,
冷静一下
chill out a bit.
我不会杀你
I'm not going to kill you,
但我不保证你能活着离开
but I can't guarantee you'll walk away from this.
大家都学到了什么
So what did we learn?
别惹奥利弗
Don't piss Oliver off.
这早就知道了
Like we needed that lesson.
信息
Information,
就是我们这行的货币
OK, is the currency of our business.
奥利弗回来后
When Oliver gets back here,
他会让我分♥析♥毒品成分
he's going to ask me to analyze the drugs
这样就能知道毒品是在哪里生产的了
so we can find out where it's being manufactured.
我讨厌毒品
I hate drugs.
不是说我不懂娱乐
Not in a recreational sense.
我和大家一样都懂生活
I have a life, like anyone else.
但我看过帮派争斗
It's just-- I saw what all the gang violence
对我家乡的影响
did to my hometown.
我去把今晚监控录像
I'm going to make DVDs
刻成DVD光盘
of tonight's surveillance footage.
奥利弗想让你们
Oliver wants you to study them
学足球运动员看录像研究对方
like a football player would break down a game tape.
然后他会让我们去实战吗
And then he'll let us get on the field?
我想不会
I'm guessing not.
他真是高估了我的耐心
That guy is seriously overestimating my patience.
是的
I am,
因为我觉得你根本就没有耐心 雷内
because I didn't think that you had any patience, Rene.
分♥析♥一下
Let's analyze this
看看能不能查出是在哪生产的
and see if we can figure out where it was manufactured.
分♥析♥和鉴证都没错
Look, analysis and forensics is cool and all,
可要花很长时间
but that stuff takes time.
我了解这个毒贩卖♥♥毒品的那片街区
I know the neighborhood where this dealer's slinging out of.
我想我能猜到制♥作♥星尘的地方
I think I can guess where the stardust is being made.
雷内 我们不做可能和猜测的事情
Rene, we don't deal in maybes and guesswork.
也可能是富家子奎恩市长
Or maybe rich boy Mayor Queen
不了解街头情况
doesn't know the streets so good.
所有人继续训练
Everyone get back to your training.
在这里让我刮目相看
You impress me in here,
或许我会让你们出去大展身手
then maybe I'll let you impress me out there.
分♥析♥结果出了给我发短♥信♥
Text me when the analysis comes back.
阿姆斯特丹8楼购物中心有非法入室
B-and-E at a shipping center on 8th at Amsterdam.
歹徒手持AR-15自动步♥枪♥
Gunman armed with an AR-15.
我投降
I give up.
比利·马隆警探
Detective Billy Malone.
求你朝我射箭
Please don't shoot me.
抱歉发送了假警报
Sorry about the fake radio call.
可我没有你的电子邮箱
But I didn't have your e-mail address,
我觉得我们该见个面
and I thought we should meet.
好吧
Whoa, ok.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我发现了一些与你有关的情报
I discovered some intel that I think concerns you.
我抓到杀死科纳汉的凶手了
I caught the Conahan murderer.
他曾经在奎恩市长的
He was a member of Mayor Queen's--
打击罪案小组里
Anti-crime unit.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表