剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Only one that really matters--
库伦斯议员
Councilman Kullens.
他坚定地反对建房♥
He is decidedly anti-residential.
我本来想说他是这个城市里
I was gonna say he's the most stubborn man
比你还固执的人
in the city compared to you,
不过你这么说也成
but that works.
去办吧
Let's get into it.
安纳托利 这是什么
Anatoly, what is this?
是时候了 我的朋友
It is time, my friend.
英语就行了 维克多
English will suffice, Viktor.
好
Fine.
兄弟会对你来说有什么意义 奥利弗·奎恩
What does Bratva mean to you, Oliver Queen?
是兄弟
Brotherhood.
兄弟就是家人
Brotherhood is family.
谁是你的家人
Who are yours?
我的父亲死了
My father's dead.
我的母亲和妹妹
My mother and sister--
都死了
Both dead.
兄弟会只认他们的兄弟
Bratva only know their brothers.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean by this?
我没有家人 没有家
I have no family, I have no home,
我没有名字
I have no name.
我们在最新找到的疑似地点 守望者
We're at the latest probable, Overwatch.
但又是什么也没有
But it's another dead end.
别那么说
Try not to use that phrase.
-那是 -看起来像是血
- Is that-- - Blood? Looks like.
收回刚说的话 这是关雷内的地方
Scratch that. We think this is where Rene was being held.
-之前 -血是新鲜的
- Was? - Blood's still fresh.
他们才转移他没多久
They must have just moved him.
KH-10显示40分钟前有辆厢式货车
KH-10 shows a panel van moving from that location
从那里开走
40 minutes ago.
你能追踪它吗
Can you track it?
每次有人这样问我
I have been able to every other time
我都能做到
somebody asked me that question.
-找到了 -在哪
- Got it. - Where?
这有点难办啊
This is a little awkward.
奥利弗让我保证 如果确定了地点
But Oliver made me promise that if we got our location
或找到了雷内 我只能跟他说
on Rene I would only share it with him.
一点也不奇怪
That's actually not surprising at all.
免得我忘了说
Lest I forget...
你是在给自己挖坟
So you can pay the ferry.
为什么
Why, man?
因为你惹了我
Because you pissed me off.
不 为什么选这座城市
No. Why this city?
为什么会来这里
I mean, why come here?
为什么你现在问我这些
Now why are you asking me that now?
如果我今晚要死
If I'm gonna die tonight,
我想死得明白
it'd be nice to know why.
据我所知 你在布鲁德海文和中枢城
From what I heard, you were popping
过得正爽
in Bludhaven and Hub city.
为什么要来烦我们
Why you messing with us?
为了你们的水道
For your water access.
不骗你
Seriously.
有了星城的码头
Through Star city's docks, I can move
我可以运输成吨♥的海♥洛♥因♥ 大满贯和迷魂
thousands of tons of heroin, Slam, Vertigo.
我要建立前无古人
I'm working on the biggest consolidation
最庞大的毒品集团
of drug enterprises anybody has ever seen.
我现在只等
Only thing I'm waiting for is the Green Arrow
绿箭侠消失了
to get out of the picture.
小兄弟 那个坟墓自己不会挖
Little man, that grave ain't gonna dig itself.
那你亲自挖怎么样
So how about you do the digging yourself?
你以为我怕弄脏手吗
You think I'm afraid to get my hands dirty, huh?
给我挖
Yeah, dig!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我还以为丘奇会奋起反抗呢
I thought Church would put up more of a fight.
或许是他意识到没这个必要
Probably realized he didn't have to.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我被伤得太重 头脑都不清醒
I was hurting so bad, it--it got so I couldn't even see straight.
差点忘了我告诉了他
Barely even remember telling him.
告诉了他什么
Telling him what?
你的真实身份
Who you are.
他知道你是奥利弗·奎恩
He knows you're Oliver Queen.
我今晚本该和你一起行动 奥利弗
Should have been out there with you tonight, Oliver.
狄格 你说你需要时间
Dig, you said you needed time.
别担心时间太长
Don't be afraid to take it.
你今晚去了也一样
And tonight would not have made any difference.
丘奇不想打
Church didn't want to fight.
他想逃
He wanted to run.
那是因为他知道杀死市长
That's because he knows killing the mayor
比杀死绿箭侠容易多了
is a lot easier than killing the Green Arrow.
怎么 我们都在想这事
What? We were all thinking it.
我让雷内休息康复
I told Rene to stand down and recover.
伊芙琳和罗里会照看西娅和昆汀
Evelyn and Rory are gonna watch Thea and Quentin
以防丘奇通过他们来威胁我
in case Church tries to get me through them.
柯蒂斯情况如何
How's Curtis doing?
他想报仇
Says he wants to get back at it.
让他看着莱拉和JJ
Then let's get him on Lyla and J.J.
好 我帮助费利西蒂
Well, good. I'll have Felicity's back.
奥利弗 我知道你有保安队
Oliver, I know you have a security detail,
但你还是多加小心为妙
but you might as well have a bull's-eye painted on your head.
约翰 我可以再次消失
John, I can disappear again.
但我还在消除
I'm still dealing with the fallout
打击罪案小组被攻击时 我不在的影响
from not being around when the ACU was attacked,
而且还有住房♥变更投票需要我投入精力
and there is actually a rezoning vote that needs my attention.
等等 难道一张票比找到丘奇还重要吗
Wait. Doesn't a vote take a backseat to finding Church
毕竟他要告诉全城罪犯你的真实身份
before he tells every criminal in the city who you are?
我有保安队 我不会有事的
I have security. I'll be fine.
你说的 他说的这种话
Have you ever-- has he ever actually said that
最后如愿以偿过吗
and it turned out to be true?
你同意她的看法吗
Do you agree with her?
我知道我说过组队是个好主意
Well, I know I said it was a good idea to start a team,
但队里有一个想成为劳雷尔·兰斯的人
but what do we have-- a Laurel-Lance-wanna-be,
奇怪的破烂王 一个疯子 还有柯蒂斯
a weird rag guy, a lunatic, and Curtis?
我可没想到会有柯蒂斯这种人
Curtis just wasn't who I pictured.
他们有潜力
They have potential.
其中一个被抓了以后
One of them got themselves captured
供出了你的名字
and gave up your name.
我想让你盘问他
And I'd like you to debrief him.
盘问他
Debrief him?
丘奇告诉雷内他有个大计划
Church told Rene that he's planning something,
大到涉及五个城市
something big enough to involve 5 cities.
所以丘奇透露了主要计划
So Church just gave up his master plan?
他以为雷内五分钟后就要死了
He thought Rene was gonna be dead 5 minutes later.
丘奇想巩固他在星城的毒品交易
Church is trying to consolidate the drug trade
但是他希望
through Star City, but he was waiting
等绿箭侠消失再进一步行动
for the Green Arrow to be gone before he made his move.
好吧 如果是这样 我有办法
Ok. Well, if that's true, I think I know a way we can turn this
扭转局势
to our advantage.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
奥利弗 我认识一个人有特殊能力
Oliver, I know a guy, very specific skill set.
他能在24小时内过来
I think he can be here in 24 hours.
收到消息了吗
Did you get my message?
是的 昆汀和我能照顾好自己
Yeah. Quentin and I can take care of ourselves.
多加小心也无妨
Still doesn't hurt to have a shadow.
库伦斯议员到了吗
Is councilman Kullens in there?
他和苏珊·威廉姆斯在你办公室等着呢
Yes. He's waiting in your office with Susan Williams.
谢谢你们
Thank you very much, fellas.
我没同意要采访
I didn't agree to an interview.
是吗 她跟着库伦斯给他写专访
Yeah? Well, she's shadowing him for some type of profile,
我已经试过不让她参加了
and I already tried to get her kicked out,
但库伦斯一定要她过来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表