剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》上季回顾
Last season on "Arrow..."
我让你相信了我们能拥有一切
I convinced you that we could have it all.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们只能放开对方
We have to let each other go.
我的家乡
I have a village, too,
被一个叫科瓦的政♥府♥统治
run by a government strong hand named Kovar.
你会回到俄♥罗♥斯♥
You'll go back to Russia,
然后推♥翻♥科瓦的统治
and--and you can take on this Kovar.
你现在要怎么做 奥利弗
What are you going to do now, Oliver?
我知道你不会赞同我做的事
I know you wouldn't approve of what I did.
你总是做得比我好 劳蕾尔
You were always better than me, Laurel.
黑 金 丝 雀
我最爱你这一点
That is what I loved most about you.
我想到了劳蕾尔会跟我说什么
I thought about Laurel and what she'd say.
我想她会让我退出
I think she'd tell me to get out.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
暂时离队休息一下
Take some time away from this team,
离开这座城市
away from the city.
我 奥利弗·奎恩庄严宣誓
I, Oliver Queen, do solemnly swear
将忠勤尽责 公平公正地
to faithfully and impartially perform
履行市长应尽职责
and discharge the duties of the office of mayor.
你哥哥迟到了
Your brother's late.
迟到对他来说就是准时
"Late" is his "on time."
而且他不光是我哥哥
And he's not just my brother,
他还是市长
he's the mayor.
我觉得应该有人提醒他一下
Well, maybe someone should remind him of that.
有什么我能做的吗 队长
Is there something I can help you with, captain?
今晚很重要 奎恩小姐
This evening is important, Miss Queen,
是阻止犯罪行动的开始
and it's supposed to be the kickoff to the Anti-Crime Initiative,
我想不用我来提醒你
and I don't think I need to tell you
-这座城市有多需要 -阻止犯罪行动
- how much this city... - City needs the A.C.I.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know,
而且他也知道 所以他会来的
and so does he, so he will be here.
他只是需要先处理一点小事
He's just taking care of a little business first.
金发还是红发
Blonde or redhead?
其实是褐色
Brunette, actually.
我找到炸♥弹♥了
I found the bomb.
不不不 那不是一个炸♥弹♥
No, no, no. That's not a bomb.
那是 一 二 三
That's 1, 2, 3,
四个炸♥弹♥
4 bombs.
我进入控制器了
I'm in the brains.
需要一点时间来拆弹
It's going to take a while to disarm.
你觉得你能缠住马尚吗
Do you think you can keep Machin busy?
我觉得这不是问题
I don't think that'll be a problem.
这么说你不会杀我了
Does this mean you're not going to kill me?
想要得到爱还真不容易啊
What's a guy got to do to get a little love?
我只是想炸掉这座城市
I only tried blowing up the city.
半座城市
I mean, half of it.
睡觉吧
Sleep.
跟星城警♥察♥说我给他们留了个礼物
Tell SCPD I left a present for them.
别碰那个
Get away from that!
我正在拆弹
I'm disarming it.
有人处理了
It's handled.
守望者
Overwatch?
是的
Yeah.
天呐 这玩意真是
Oh, man. That thing's just a really ugly
现代艺术中的劣质品
piece of modern art now.
你要交个新朋友吗
You going to make a new friend?
我跟你说了别插手
I thought I told you to stay off the streets.
这也是我的城市
It's my city, too!
你想要帮忙是吗
You want to help?
是的
Yeah.
那就给警♥察♥局捐款
Then make a donation to the police department.
还有 记得抬起来
And keep that elevated.
把什么抬起来
Keep what elevated?
我不想再在外面看到你
I don't want to see you out here again!
市长将在纪念黑金丝雀的仪式上
The mayor will be making his official statement
发表他对阻止犯罪行动的正式宣言 不过
on the Anti-Crime Initiative at the ceremony honoring the Black Canary, but--
不过他现在可以说几句
But he can say a few words now.
阻止犯罪行动对于降低
The A.C.I. is an important step
城市的犯罪率来说是重要的一步
towards lowering crime in the city,
但是必须要有一次重大的改组
but I'm not going to consider it without some major reform.
什么样的改组
What type of reforms?
开始调查
To start, an investigation
警局内部的大范围
into allegations of widespread corruption
腐♥败♥行为
within the police department.
好了 奎恩市长将会
OK. Mayor Queen will elaborate on all comments
在纪念黑金丝雀的仪式上详细说明他的看法
at the ceremony honoring the Black Canary.
非常感谢各位
Thank you all very much.
你竟然在警局的
You realize you just accused
庆祝活动上指责他们
the police department of being corrupt
存在腐♥败♥行为
at the police department gala?
我是在回答问题
I answered a question.
没错 但你同时还责怪了警局一番
Yeah, and you also just put blame on the police department
而不是担起打击这座城市的犯罪的责任
instead of taking responsibility for the city's crime.
你知道我在承担责任
You know I'm taking responsibility.
没错 用另一个身份
Yes, the other guy,
但作为市长
but as the mayor,
你看上去简直像是在梦游 好吗
It looks like you're sleep walking, ok?
再次迟到可无益于你的形象
Showing up late again is not helping that perception.
作为市长我可以给"另一个身份"
Being the mayor gives me access
提供行动信息
to actionable intel as "the other guy."
这是达到目的的一种手段
It's a means to an end.
这不是你的初衷 奥利
Well, it didn't start off like that, Ollie.
你想要当市长 然后竞选市长
You wanted to become and then became the mayor
最后当成了市长
to actually be mayor.
没错 但之后我看清了现实
Right, and then reality set in.
就算我们没在着手处理
Even if we weren't dealing
腐♥败♥的警局
with a corrupt police department,
但我们在处理
and we are,
或者没在解决一位选民 他认为我的政♥治♥知识
or an electorate that thinks I got all my political knowledge
都源于看多了《白宫风云》by binge-watching "The West Wing,"
我依然无法专心当市长
I still wouldn't be able to focus on being mayor,
快手
Speedy,
因为我还在用另一个身份单打独斗
because I'm flying solo as the other guy.
别费劲了
Ok, nice try.
去和主计长谈谈税务政策
Talk to the controller about tax initiatives
再去和加西亚议员谈谈公共卫生问题
and Councilman Garcia about sanitation.
副市长申请我也放你桌上了
I also put the applications for deputy mayor on your desk.
我要去喝酒啦
I'm going to go drink.
我在乎的是
What I do care about
我今晚赢了 你给我的承诺
is what you promised me if I won tonight.
不关你的事
None of yours.
什么
What?
你不应该赢的
他们是谁
Whose?
你俩在这干什么
What are you two doing here?
已经很晚了
It's late.
我也是这么和她说的
That's what I told her,
但她一直在抱怨辅助处理器
But she's been complaining that the secondary processor
不断地超频运行显卡缓存
keepings overcloking the GPU cache.
这下面有个人能讲"费利西蒂语"的感觉
Must be nice to have someone down here
一定很好
who speaks Felicity.
我只是来修理和维护的
Well, I'm strictly repair and maintenance.
你们才是治安维持者
You guys are the vigilantes.
可不是嘛 队伍里人越来越多了
Yeah, well, it's getting to be an awfully big club.
这是什么
What's this?
关于野狗的一点资料
A little dossier on Wild Dog.
野狗
Wild Dog?
对啊 因为那件衬衣
Yeah, you know, because of the shirt.
喊"傻狗"的话格调不太符合
Silly Dog just didn't really have the same ring to it.
是我提议用"野"字的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表