剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你证明了自己是个有能力的学生
You've proven to be a most adept student.
我认识好几个老师会不赞同你这个说法
I know a few teachers who would disagree with that assessment.
山根秀雄
Hideo Yamane--
我父亲的笔记本上有他的名字
his name's in my father's notebook.
事出有因 山根先生的犯罪集团
For good reason. Mr. Yamane's criminal enterprise
是星城内许多人造毒品交易的幕后黑手
is responsible for much of the designer drug trade in Starling City.
我觉得你大概认识他的主要产品
I think you'll recognize his chief product.
我妹妹当时在用这个
My sister was using this,
所以我杀了卖♥♥毒品给她的人
so I killed her dealer,
但我没考虑到供货商
but I didn't consider the supply.
我置她 置这座城市于孤立无援之中
I left her, I left the city vulnerable.
这就是我找上你的原因 奥利弗
This is why I found you, Oliver,
这样你就能弥补自己的失误了
So you can correct your mistakes.
今晚山根先生会在市里
Now Mr. Yimane is in town tonight,
和他的俄♥罗♥斯♥联络人见面
meeting with his Russian contacts.
他是个很谨慎的人 会带很多保镖
He's a careful man. He'll be heavily guarded.
我准备好了吗
Am I ready?
今晚就能见分晓
That's what we find out tonight.
抱歉 我不太能控制这能力的开关
Sorry. I don't really have much control beyond on and off.
是啊 多半是因为你刚刚发出了
Yeah, probably because you just produced
一千个碧昂斯才能发出的声音
the sound of a thousand Beyoncé.
我是说用复调根本没法
I mean, polyphonics doesn't even begin
解释你在干什么
to explain what you're doing.
拜托你们小声点
Can you guys please...keep it down?
好 沃克彻底失踪了
Ok. Walker has gone completely dark.
没法从他的手♥机♥定位到
There is no way of pinpointing his IP or his GPS
他的IP地址或GPS 可能是一次性手♥机♥
from his phone, which is probably just a burner anyway.
太好了
That's good.
怎么好了
How is that good?
军人都是习惯性动物
Military men tend to be creatures of habit.
沃克如果在用一次性手♥机♥
If Walker's using a burner,
很可能是在国内用的同款手♥机♥
odds are it's the same model he used in the States.
也只有那款手♥机♥联♥系♥了马尔科维亚人
And the only one making calls to the Markovians.
沃克的翻盖式移♥动♥电♥话♥是老款
Walker's flip phone of choice is an old model.
在这里只有德特拉电讯支持这款电♥话♥
The only network here that supports it is Detralink DST.
你能入侵吗
Can you hack it?
我能 但要花很久
I mean, I could, but it would take a lot of time.
我应该认识个能帮我们缩短时间的人
I think I know someone that could get us a short cut.
你在俄♥罗♥斯♥也有熟人吗
You have contacts in Russia, too?
算吧 估计得劝劝他
Kind of. Uh, he might need a little bit of convincing.
你俩能装成兄弟会的人吗
Think you two could look like Bratva?
抱歉 我是说"抱歉"[俄语]
Sorry. I mean, prosti.
戴着这玩意什么都看不见
I can't see a thing in these.
硬汉都不说抱歉 柯蒂斯
Tough guys don't say sorry, Curtis.
好 不说"抱歉"
Right. No "Prosti."
各位 专心
Guys, focus.
戴娜怎么不跟我们来
Why isn't Dinah here with us?
听着 我有足够的男子气
Look. I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit
让我承认她比我们都更有威慑性
that she is way more intimidating than either one of us.
对 而且充满未知性
Yes, and a total unknown quantity.
装强硬些
Look tough.
马克西姆·奥斯特罗夫斯基 你会英语
Maxim Ostrovsky. You speak English.
建议你用起来
I suggest you start using it.
你是谁 想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
私下聊聊
To talk in private.
别逼我说第二次
Don't make me ask you again.
-你是谁 -要访问你系统
- Who are you? - Someone who needs access
认证信息的人
to your system's credentials.
你在德特拉电讯工作
You work for Detralink.
要是把登录信息给你
Not for long I won't
我这工作就保不了了
if I gave you my sign-in materials.
有意思 去年你无视公♥司♥政策
Funny. You didn't seem worried about losing your job
没向克里姆林宫通报
when you ignored company policy to notify the Kremlin
疑似恐怖袭击活动的时候
about certain suspicious and terrorist-like activity
好像不担心丢工作
on your network last year.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你最好关心我会跟谁说
Better question is who would I tell--
因为克里姆林宫肯定
because I am sure that the Kremlin
很想听到这消息
would love to hear about this.
你不能
You can't.
他们会杀了我的家人
My family, they'll kill them.
对
Yes.
所以我建议你
So I suggest it's in your best interest
最好满足我的要求
to give me exactly what I want.
该走了
Time to go.
抱歉[俄语]
Prosti.
那家伙被吓惨了
That guy was seriously shaken.
-你说了什么 -说了他该听的
- What'd you say? - What he needed to hear.
我已经有办法找到沃克下落了
I've got what we need to get a location on Walker.
侦察员就位
Recon's in position.
教堂有十位平民
I count 10 civilians in the church.
没看到沃克和他的手下
No sign of Walker or his men.
增援也已就位
Backstop's also in position.
这边没动静
No activity here.
确定就是这里吗 守望者
Are we sure this is the spot, Overwatch?
沃克的手♥机♥刚在那个位置有动静
Walker's phone just went active from that address.
那里
There.
约翰 这有平民
John, there are civilians here.
我不管 奥利弗 这可能是我们唯一的机会
I don't care, Oliver. This may be our only shot.
我们正向目标靠近
We're moving on the target.
各位 保持警惕
Everyone, stay sharp.
逼近警告
Proximity alarm!
沃克知道我们要来
Walker knew we were coming.
小心 趴下
Heads-up! Get down!
你们听到了吗
Are you guys hearing that?
我想那不是烟火的声音
I'm guessing those aren't fireworks.
侦察员 撤离平民 增援
Recon, get those civilians clear. Backstop--
进去了
I'm coming in.
我不知道你们两位先生是谁
I don't know who you gentlemen are,
但我要感谢你们这么渴望找到我
but I want to thank you for being so damn eager to find me!
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
我们没事
Yeah. We're good.
沃克跑了
We lost Walker.
-守望者 有他的位置吗 -没有
- Overwatch, do you have eyes on? - Negative.
好 去后面会合
All right. Meet us out back.
必须找到沃克
We got to find Walker.
抓到他的手下了 他能帮我们找到他
We have his man. He'll take us right to him.
走吧
Come on.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
你不可能是超查组或国防部的人
There's no way you're ARGUS or DOD.
闭嘴
Shut up!
随你怎么办
Do whatever you want.
我什么都不会说
I'm not telling you anything.
有数千名或许数百万人的
There are thousands, maybe millions
生命危在旦夕
of lives at stake.
你不想为他们的死良心不安
You don't want those deaths on your conscience.
良心 你开玩笑吧
My conscience? You got to be kidding.
这是什么
What's that?
这就是你的良心
This is your conscience!
-住手 -我不会住手的
- Stop! - Nothing stops.
在你告诉我交易进行的时间和地点之前
Nothing stops until you tell me when and where
我是不会住手的
the buy is happening.
你有五分钟时间来决定
Now you have 5 minutes to decide
你想你的脸变成什么样
what you want your face to look like!
奥利弗 你就这样把他留在里面吗
Oliver, you just gonna leave him in there?
-给我点时间 -奥利弗 我们没时间了
- Just give it time. - Oliver, we don't have time!
我们必须马上找到沃克 立刻
We have to get Walker now, right now!
让我进去 我会说服他的
Let me in there, and I'll give him all the persuasion he needs.
他会招的
He's gonna crack.
如果你现在逼得他太紧
If you push him too hard right now,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表