剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I am gonna make sure that Claybourne stops gouging people.
如果他拒绝合作呢
And what if he refuses to cooperate.
你说得像他有得选似的
You ask that like he has a choice.
连环杀人事件已过去数周
After what seems like a respite
本以为收手了
from the serial murders weeks ago,
星形飞镖杀手却卷土重来
the throwing star killer strikes again.
星形飞镖杀手的再次袭击
Another attack ?by the throwing star killer
扰乱了市政厅举♥行♥的年度节日派对
disrupted the annual holiday party at City Hall.
星形飞镖杀手卷土重来
或许该更换地堡的安保密♥码♥了
Maybe we should change the security codes on the bunker.
一小时前才换过
And we did that over an hour ago.
并不会有啥效果
All the good that will do.
雷内说得对
Rene's right.
你知道她有多讨厌说这话
And you know how much she hates saying that.
普罗米修斯要是知道柯蒂斯是谁
If Prometheus knows who Curtis is,
那他就知道了我们所有人的身份
he knows who we all are.
也许巴里可以再制♥造♥一次闪点
Maybe Barry could do that Flashpoint thing again.
他再搞一次 约翰可能就有五个孩子了
Yeah, he does that, Dig might end up with 5 kids.
这些事让我脑子疼
That stuff makes my brain hurt.
柯蒂斯怎么样了
How's Curtis?
他会没事的
?He's gonna be fine.
现在达克塞尔已从他体内清除 他好多了
Better now that the dycloseral's out of his system.
普罗米修斯袭击他时 给他注射的
Prometheus injected him with it when he attacked him.
达克塞尔 为什么这名字听着这么耳熟
Dycloseral. Now why does that ring a bell?
因为四年前 兜帽男除掉了
Because 4 years ago, the hood took down
贾斯汀·克莱伯恩
Justin Claybourne,
正是制♥造♥此药物的制药公♥司♥总裁
the CEO of the pharmaceutical company that manufactures it.
你说的除掉是指杀死吗
By took him down, you mean killed, right?
是的
Yeah.
在克莱伯恩死后
After Claybourne's death,
他的公♥司♥也瓦解了
his company went down.
他没有任何家人能继承公♥司♥产业
He had no other family members to leave it to.
但是四年后 普罗米修斯还在用达克塞尔
Still, Prometheus using dycloseral
这不可能是个巧合
4 years after the fact can't be a coincidence.
这的确传递了信息
It does send the message.
什么信息
What message?
我还活着 我会来找你的
"I'm alive, ?and I'm coming after you."
你认为普罗米修斯就是贾斯汀·克莱伯恩
You think Prometheus is Justin Claybourne?
怎么可能
How's that possible?
在我们这里 每周三
In our town, people who are dead turn out
都有死人被发现还秘密地活着
to be secretly alive almost every Wednesday.
有力的证明 旧克莱伯恩制♥造♥厂
Case in point, the old Claybourne Manufacturing Plant
在过去几个月里
reports heavy usage of water and power
使用了大量的水电
over the last few months.
这也不能证明就是克莱伯恩
Doesn't mean it's Claybourne.
值得去一探究竟
It's worth checking out.
着装准备
Suit up.
-我们进来了 -收到
- We're in. - Copy.
破烂王 到达指定点了吗
Ragman, are you in position?
如果他在这里 他是跑不掉的
If he's in there, he's not getting out.
没有我的指令 谁也不能行动
Nobody makes a move until I give the order.
收到
Got it.
他说不要行动
Hey. He said don't make a move.
但是他知道我从来不听他的话
Yeah, but he knows I never listen to him.
可能会有发现
That could be something.
你继续行动 我去看看
You keep moving. I'll check it out.
-守望者 -已经开始了
- Overwatch. - Already on it.
正在追踪传感器的传动装置
Tracking the transmission from the sensors now.
这么快
That was fast.
不 这不可能
No. That was impossible.
是他让我进去
He's letting me in.
别去 你要撤退 这样不安全
No. You need to pull back. It's not safe.
五年了 他还是不听我说
5 years, and he still doesn't listen.
贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 你辜负了这座城市
Justin Claybourne, you have failed this city.
不如你辜负得严重 奎恩先生
Not as badly as you have, Mr. Queen.
斯巴达 去楼上 绿箭侠需要你的帮忙
Spartan, go upstairs. Green Arrow needs your help!
我和阿耳特弥斯就在楼梯间
Me and Artemis are on the stairwell.
我们能更快到达那里
We can get there faster.
你准备好和这贱♥人♥再决高下了吗
You ready for a rematch with this bitch?
早已蓄势待发
More than.
普罗米修斯吓不到我
Prometheus doesn't scare me.
这一战我等待了四年
I've been waiting 4 years for this.
放他走 你这个混♥蛋♥
Let him go, you son of a bitch.
怎么回...
What the...
伊芙琳
Evelyn...
为什么这么做
Why?
因为你不是英雄
Because you're not a hero.
你就是个骗子
You're a fraud.
我们要从你手中拯救这座城市
This city needs to be saved from you.
普罗米修斯呢
Where's Prometheus?
他和伊芙琳一起走了
He's gone... with Evelyn.
他把她抓走了
He took her.
他们俩是一伙的
He's working with her.
工厂里的东西
Stuff from the plant.
能放到那里吗
Can you put it over there?
奥利弗在哪
Where's Oliver?
他在帮西娅打包
He's with Thea helping her pack.
他要她呆在这里
He wants her to stay here.
莱拉和JJ在超能力联合调查组的安全屋
Lyla and J.J.are at a ARGUS safe house.
告诉我你们关心的人的名字还有和你们的关系
Give me the names and socials of the people you care about.
我确保他们进入安全屋
I'll make sure they get to that safe house.
等等 我们还有什么秘密信息
Wait. What other secret information
伊芙琳能告诉普罗米修斯的
could Evelyn have told Prometheus about us?
做好一切准备
We want to assume everything.
没有人是安全的
No one is safe.
都怪我 我应该
This is on me. I should have done
调查她更仔细点儿
A better job at vetting her?
不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
说真的 没有人会想到发生这事
Seriously...no one could have seen this coming.
我们没时间来互相责怪
We don't have time to play the blame game.
我们要找到克莱伯恩
We have to find Claybourne.
也许这些东西有所帮助
We were hoping there was something here that could help.
灰烬吗
Like ashes?
这些看着像火葬骨灰
Those look like crematorium ashes.
问题是谁的
The question is whose?
普罗米修斯
紧急情况
我该走了
Right. Well, I got to go,
你们要检测这些灰烬和
So you guys need to run a DNA test
骨头碎片的DNA
on these ashes and bone fragments
找出这人是谁
to find out who this person was
以及为什么普罗米修斯留着这些遗骸
and why Prometheus is keeping their remains.
你们知道怎样检测DNA序列 对吧
You guys know how to run a DNA sequencer, right?
不 你们当然不会
No. Of course you don't.
看看我是在和谁说话呀
Look who I'm talking to.
就把一些碎骨放在玻片上
Just put some of the bone fragments onto the slide,
放进狭槽里 剩下的机器会做
Put it in the slot, and the machine will do the rest.
-会了吗 -会了
- Got it? - Uh, sure.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
你听懂了吗
Did you get all that?
你比我聪明
You're the smart one, remember?
我以为你会让绿箭侠搞定这事
I thought you were gonna let the green arrow handle this.
不 我确定我的原话是
No. I'm pretty sure my exact words were
如果凶手逍遥在外 我会阻止他
"If there's a killer out there, I'm gonna stop him."
是的 我希望只是男朋友做做样子
Yeah. I was just hoping that was boyfriend posturing.
我交叉对比了柯蒂斯的医疗记录
I cross-referenced Curtis' medical records
和星城警局案件资料
with old SCPD case files.
普罗米修斯给他注射了达克塞尔
Prometheus injected him with dycloseral,
生产于克莱...
which was manufactured at the Clay--
克莱伯恩制药厂 而且他们的工厂
Claybourne pharmaceuticals, and their plant
刚刚恢复使用
just came online.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表