剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
就像他们掌控着你
like how they control you.
好人 恶魔 英雄 怪物
Good, evil, hero, monster.
朋友 真♥相♥与观察的角度有关
My friend, truth is a matter of perspective.
少些套路
No more games.
你得带我离开这里
You are gonna get me out of here.
你来晚了
You're late.
你都不知道我会来
You didn't even know I was coming.
我在你桌上放了辞呈
I dropped a resignation letter on your desk.
你以为我会不知道你会找上门来
You didn't think I'd expect you to show up
说服我不要这么做吗
and try and talk me out of it,
不过你这次说服不了我
and you can't, by the way.
你凭什么觉得我想这么做
And what makes you think that I even want to, huh?
你骗了我们 昆汀 一遍又一遍
You lied to us, Quentin, repeatedly.
那你来这干什么
So what are you doing here then?
听着 你...
Look. You...
你就是我们的家人
You are like family to us, OK,
而且 我很担心你
and I'm--I'm worried about you.
我都不知道自己值不值得你担心
I--I'm not sure I deserve your worry.
是啊 我也不知道 不过我...
Yeah, neither am I, but I...
我还是来了 不是吗
I am still here, aren't I?
不过这个... 这不是我想说的
Yeah, but that's-- that's--that's not what I mean.
听着 每当我喝成这个样子的时候
Listen. When I-- when I drink like this,
我会断片 没有时间概念
I black out, I lose time,
最近这种事发生好几次了
and it's been happening a lot lately,
上周我醒来之后
and last week, I woke up,
我的手上沾着血 还有...
and I had blood on my hands and...
还有这个
And this.
抱歉 伙计 我们已经关门了
Sorry, pal. We're just closing up.
是吗 我还指望你能帮帮我呢
Really? I was hoping you could help me out.
事情挺急的
It's kind of an emergency.
急事吗
Emergency?
我明天要去打鸭子
I'm going duck hunting tomorrow,
不过我的子弹用完了
and I'm totally out of ammo.
我的一个朋友说你这里可能有我需要的那种
Friend of mine said you might have the kind I need,
5.56密尔的中空穿甲弹
5.56-mil armor-piercing hollow points?
用这种打鸭子太大了吧 我还是要关门了
Big bullets for ducks. Anyways, I'm closing up,
你能不能...
so if you...
这哥们都说是急事了
Dude said it was an emergency, yo.
店挺不错啊
This is a nice shop.
听说你这里是城里唯一一家卖♥♥
Heard you're the only guy in town selling
5.56密尔中空子弹的
5.56-mil hollow points.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你每周都进一批5.56密尔的中空子弹
Every week, you get a shipment of 5.56-mil hollow points.
然后全卖♥♥给一个顾客
You sell to one customer!
我们都已经搞定了
Hey. We had this handled.
告诉我名字
I want a name!
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who he is.
我从来没见过他的脸
I haven't even seen his face.
他总是带着面具
He's always got the mask on.
特别吓人 比你还可怕
Scary as hell. Worse than you.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你要去哪 我家在另一边呢
Where you going? My house is the other way.
我说你走错方向了
I said you're going the wrong way.
宝贝 别这样
baby, don't be like that.
怎么了 宝贝
What's the matter, baby?
你怎么像见了鬼一样
Look like you've seen a ghost.
他可不是鬼
He's not a ghost.
我们有问题要问你
We have some questions for you.
你刚才那是干什么
What the hell was that?
我还以为我才是野兽呢
I thought I was supposed to be the wild animal.
是野狗
Wild dog.
你在那家伙面前可是完全失控了
You totally lost it on that guy.
我失控的话你们会知道的
Listen if I lose it, you'll know it.
雷内说得对 你确实有点错乱
Rene's right. You were kind of unhinged,
这可不像你
which isn't your style.
-出什么事了 -没事 别放心上
- What's up? - Nothing man. Forget about it.
说吧 我们会理解的
Try us. We're empathetic.
至少我会的
Well, one of us.
今天是我儿子的两岁生日
Today's my son's second birthday.
我错过了派对
I missed the party.
不是因为我在忙着追捕治安维持者
It's not because I've been chasing down vigilantes either.
是因为法警
It's because the U.S. Marshals
正监视着我的房♥子
have my home under surveillance.
-是够糟的 -是啊
- That sucks. - Yeah.
现在说这个我觉得挺傻的
I feel stupid even talking about this, man.
反正JJ·威尔再也不会
It's not like J.J. Will ever have
过两岁生日了
another second birthday,
我也改变不了逃犯的身份
And it's not like I'll ever stop being a fugitive.
告诉我们哪里能找到邓恩
Tell us where to find Dunn.
别动手 我不知道埃里克什么打算
Please. I don't know what Eric's been up to.
他进监狱后我们就断了联♥系♥
I lost touch with him when he went inside.
抱歉 我们不信你
Sorry. My friend and I don't believe you.
你能把他扔多远
How far could you throw him?
取决于你想让他断几根骨头
It depends on how many bones you want broken.
埃里克·邓恩越狱了 又抢了银行
Eric Dunn's out of prison and robbing banks again.
告诉我们他的动向我们就去
Give us a line on him, and we'll go
找他的麻烦而不是你
harass him instead of you.
我说了 我好长时间没见过他了
I told you. I haven't seen him in a while.
三根骨头
3 bones. Better yet,
最好四根
make it 4.
我知道他的行动模式
I know how he operates.
他根据距离警局的远近选择银行
He picks banks based on proximity to police stations.
最远的先下手 逐步向内
Furthest first and works his way inwards.
你们应该很快能
It shouldn't take you too long
找出他的团伙下一个要袭击的目标
to figure out which place his crew will hit next.
求你们了
Please.
快点
Hurry, hurry!
警♥察♥到来前
We still have a minute or two
我们还有一两分钟
before the blues get here.
我担心的不是他们
Not them I'm worried about.
你担心就对了
You're right to worry.
你们不是我的目标
I'm not here for you.
那就不要试图杀了我们了
Then stop trying to kill us!
邓恩
Dunn.
我去追邓恩
I'm going after Dunn.
放下枪
Keep your guns down.
然后你就可以射我了吗
So then you can just shoot me?
我们目标一致
We're on the same side.
你失控了
You're out of control.
这座城市才失控了
This city is out of control,
你没能拯救它
and you haven't been able to save it.
再向前一步
Take one more step,
你们中就会有人今晚回不了家
and one of you isn't going home tonight.
如果你不帮我 就是在和我作对
If you're not with me, you're against me.
我就是在和你作对
Then I'm against you.
我会杀了你
Then you're a dead man.
我想我们把他吓走了
I think we scared him off.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
他让我想起了你 你不觉得吗
Kind of reminds me of you, don't you think?
有什么进展
Where are we?
打击罪案小组那边有两具尸体
I got two bags of bones in ACU custody.
-邓恩呢 -无处可寻
- And Dunn? - In the wind.
新兵们还在找他
The recruits are still out looking for him.
叫他们回家吧 今晚够累了
Send them home. It's been a long night.
如果我们不在治安维持者之前找到他
If we don't find Dunn before vigilante does,
他就死了
He's a dead man.
你说过我带动了新一波治安维持者出现
You know, you said that I inspired this new wave of vigilantes,
但是我不这么认为
but I don't think that's true.
我认为如今治安维持者的出现
I think that vigilante is out there right now
是因为我们没有做好工作
because we haven't been getting the job done.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表