剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
We're the good guys.
别忘了这点 派克
Don't you forget that, Pike.
就是无用功
It's whac-a-mole.
我们有普罗米修斯 治安维护者
We got Prometheus, the vigilante,
还有一位外卡选手
and the one wild card I thought maybe
我以为是我们这边的 却杀了一位警♥察♥
might be on our side just murdered a cop.
不 绿箭侠被耍了
Nah. The Green Arrow got played.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道 下一任市长应该给我加薪
What I do know is, the next mayor owes me a raise.
好 我会和奎恩市长说的
Yeah. I'll put in a word with Mayor Queen.
他还没被弹劾
He's not impeached yet.
请告诉我你没发出去
Please tell me you didn't send it.
库伦斯妻子的这件事
This thing with Kullens' wife,
不是他应得的结果
he doesn't deserve that.
费利西蒂告诉你的吧
Felicity told you, didn't she?
西娅
Thea.
我还没发邮件 好吧
I haven't sent the e-mail, okay?
奥利 别这么看着我
Ollie, don't look at me like that.
这是政♥治♥
It's politics.
将会进行一场投票
There's about to be a vote,
所以该拿出点硬手段了
so it's time to play hardball.
这不是硬手段 这是残忍♥
This isn't hardball. This is cruel.
残忍♥的是
What would be cruel is the people
这座城市的人♥民♥没有你当市长了
of the city not having you as the mayor.
打击罪案小组 低收入住房♥
The anti-crime unit, low-income housing,
符合常识的枪♥支♥法案...
common-sense gun legislation--
奥利 在短短时间内
Ollie, in the short amount of time
你做了这些事
you've been doing this,
你做得很棒
You've done a remarkable job.
拜托让我做必须做的
Please just let me do what I have to do
帮助你继续下去
to help you keep doing that.
费利西蒂因为约翰跟她说的话
Felicity told me about this Kullens thing
就跟我说了库伦斯的事
because of something that John said to her.
西娅 如果你以火攻火
Thea, when you fight fire with fire,
可能会烧伤自己
you are probably gonna get burned.
不会的 没事
I won't. It'll be fine.
就跟苏珊一样吗
Like it was with Susan?
你毁了她的事业
You destroyed her career.
你现在会学会勒索了
Now you've graduated to blackmail.
何时才算完
Where does it stop?
你懒得保护他家
神奇的手
Magic hands.
治安维持者设备上的
The magnetic resonance frequencies
磁共振频率连上了
within vigilante's tech are now communicating
我的T球
with my T-spheres.
好 那是什么意思
Great, so what does it mean?
到底能不能抓住治安维持者
Can we catch the vigilante or not?
那就赶紧祈祷吧
Well, cross your fingers and your toes.
起作用了 T球正在读取
It's working. The T-sphere is picking up
面具碎片上的信♥号♥♥
on the signal from the piece of visor.
对 但另一个还是不能用
Yeah, but the other one is still wonky.
不不 不是的
No, no. It--it's not.
它正在追踪面具的碎片
It's actually tracking the rest of the visor.
去干掉这畜生吧
So let's take down this S.O.B.
不等奥利弗吗
Without Oliver?
如果治安维持者抓到奥利弗
If vigilante gets to him, we'll be doing this
我们就要永远失去他了
without Oliver permanently.
-着装准备 -着装准备 抱歉
- Let's suit up. - Suit up. Oh, sorry.
我以为奥利弗已经不在了
I thought, um-- I thought since Oliver's gone,
我可能... 但由你下命令或许更合理
I would probably--but it makes more sense probably for you--
我一定会努力找准时机 我保证
I'll make sure I work on the timing of that, promise.
-蛋蛋 -我的T球
- Balls. - Oh, my T-sphere--
别叫它们蛋蛋了
Oh, don't call them balls.
你跟博拉德聊过了吗
You speak with Pollard?
库伦斯不答应
She won't call you to testify
她就不会让你作证
without Kullens' blessing...
他不会答应的
We're not gonna get that.
我们要想赢 只有两个办法
And the council hearing directly from you
其中之一就是
is only one of two ways I can see us
直接找议会谈
winning this thing.
-第二个办法是什么 -你不会喜欢的
- What's the second way? - You won't like it.
这其中包括找个替罪羊吗
Does it involve offering up a sacrificial lamb?
我和马隆警探二选一
Either me or Detective Malone.
奥利弗 进行弹劾
Oliver, this impeachment
是为了惩罚某人
is about punishing someone,
你要是不告诉我名字
And if you don't offer up a name,
这会是你最后一次
this will be the last time
透过这扇窗户向外眺望
you're looking out that window.
如果议会不让我在
If the council's not gonna let me testify
听证上作证 那我就直接
at the hearing, then I need
对外公布我的案子
to take my case directly to the public.
-开新闻发布会 -对
- A press conference? - Yeah.
介意跟我说你要拿谁当替罪羊吗
Mind filling me in on who you're throwing under the bus?
绿箭侠
The Green Arrow.
就在这
Right here...
停
And... stop.
-找到他了 -应该是的
- We-- we got him? - Think so.
-糟糕 -怎么了
- Oh, this is bad. - Why's that?
面具位置
你们刚才停的这栋楼前
The building that you just stopped in front of,
市政厅就在它的正后面
well, city hall is located directly behind it,
在那能准确瞄准
Offering perfect line of sight
奥利弗发表演讲的位置
to where Oliver's giving his speech.
那就是治安维持者的目标
It's the vigilante's book depository.
费利西蒂 你得查看一下平面图
Felicity, we need you to check the blueprints.
好 已经在查了
Yeah, already on it.
好 六楼正在翻修
OK. The sixth floor is under renovation.
-确定无疑... -他会出现在那里
- Dollars to doughnuts-- - That's where he'll be.
说吧 我在听
Yep? I'm listening.
好的 收到
All right. Copy that.
治安维持者在街对面 六楼
Vigilante is across the street, sixth floor.
你一走到外面
He's gonna take you out
曝露自己 他就会干掉你
as soon as you walk outside into the open.
我们的人到了吗
Is the team on site?
是的
Yeah.
那就不会有事了
Then it'll be fine.
大家晚上好
Evening, everyone.
我想感谢市议会
I'd like to thank the city council
诚信正直地进行这些听证会
for conducting these hearings with honesty and integrity.
只是希望在绿箭侠杀害
Simply wish that I could have done the same
威廉·马隆警探的案子上
with regards ?to the Green Arrow's murder
我也能这么做
of Detective William Malone.
-卓越先生 他在哪里 -往这走 往这走
- Terrific, where is he? - This way, this way.
趴下
Get down!
什么事这么好笑
What's so funny?
我刚发现我的T球的新功能
Think I just found a new use for my T-sphere.
你的什么
Your what?
当我宣誓就职时
When I took the oath of office,
我保证要诚实和直率
I promised to be honest and forthright.
我从来都不想当
I never wanted to be a politician
行使黑暗政♥治♥和卑鄙手段的政客
who relied on dirty politics or underhanded tactics.
这就是我要的效果
Now that's what I'm talking about.
不好
No.
本着信息透明的精神
And in the spirit of that transparency,
我欠大家一个解释
I think I owe everyone an explanation
就是为什么我帮绿箭侠掩盖
as to why I covered up what the Green Arrow did.
我试图不让大家知道
I did it in a misguided attempt
绿箭侠成了警♥察♥杀手
to protect everyone from the tragic news
这个不幸的消息
that the Green Arrow had become a cop killer,
我们信任的人辜负了这座城市
that a man we had put our faith in had failed this city,
我认为我们无法承受再失去一个英雄
and I didn't think we could afford to lose another hero.
治安维持者 我有两个这个
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表