剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
尽管你的很多选择我都不认同
and even though I disagreed with many of your choices,
可我相信这些选择
I trusted those choices.
我信任你
I trusted you.
所以我认为我也值得你的信任
I think I deserve the same consideration.
弄明白了
I figured it out!
不好意思 打扰到你们俩了吗
Oh. Sorry. Were you guys in the middle of something?
看起来好像是啊
It looks like you were probably in the middle of something,
不过 我有办法了
but I did figure it out, so let's...
我们动起来吧 赶紧的
chop, chop, chop.
我们没事 柯蒂斯
It's ok, Curtis. We're fine.
我们一起把费利西蒂和奥利弗救出来吧
Let's go get Oliver and Felicity out of there.
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver? Oliver!
真是的 醒过来
Oh, damn it. Wake up.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
谢天谢地 你没事
Oh, my God. You're OK.
伤口好像凝结了
I think the wound reclotted.
小心
Careful.
费利西蒂 我不知道
Felicity, I don't-- I don't know that
我们能不能离开这
I can get us out of here.
这至少给了我们些时间好好谈谈
Well, it will give us some time to talk about something,
比如你说的 你享受杀戮
like this crazy idea that you enjoy killing.
这是你解散团队的原因 对吗
That's why you disbanded the team, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
奥利弗 你说
Oliver, you said that
我不了解你是什么样的人
I don't know the kind of man that you are.
如果不清楚你的为人
I wouldn't have fallen in love with you
我就不会爱上你
Or wanted to marry you if I didn't know
也不会想要嫁给你
exactly the kind of man that you are.
蔡斯整整折磨了你一周
Chase tortured you for a week.
你是我见过最强悍的人了
You're the toughest person I know,
其他人在经历你那样的遭遇后
but anyone--anyone would have admitted
也许早就变成
to being a tap-dancing flamingo
杀红了眼的怪物了
after what he put you through.
阿德里安·蔡斯没有把我变成一个杀手
Adrian Chase didn't make me a killer.
没有 那是五年如地狱的生活
No. 5 years in hell did that,
五年来与城市最阴暗面斗争塑造了你
5 years dealing with the city's worst did that.
你花了十年时间去解决
You have spent a decade dealing with horrors
大多数人都没有意识到的恐慌
that most people don't even realize exist.
现在你并没有因为那些成为一个怪物
And the fact that that didn't turn you into a monster
更证明了你是什么样的人
proves exactly the kind of person that you are.
我不知道我是怎样的人
I don't know what kind of person I am.
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
我们也在
Not just Curtis.
你们没事吧
Are you guys OK?
奥利弗受了点伤 我们需要帮助
Oliver is a little hurt. We could use your help.
说到这个 我们有了一个新问题
About that. We got a new problem.
地堡的发电机有一个自动保险装置
The bunker's generators have a doomsday scenario failsafe.
如果遭遇灾难性袭击
Assuming ?a catastrophic attack,
发电机会出现防篡改机制
they're tamper-proof,
没人能阻止电力恢复
so no one can stop them from turning back on.
等等 你们为什么要阻止呢
Wait. Why would you want to stop them?
甲烷 电力恢复产生火花会引起爆♥炸♥
The methane. The power coming back on will spark it.
如果我们不先想办法
If we don't get the air vents
让通风口先行运转
back online first somehow.
你们就坐在一个
You guys are sitting underneath a...
四层炸♥弹♥之下
4-story bomb.
在电力恢复前 我们还有多久时间
How long do we have before the generator kicks back on?
把你们炸飞之前吗 12分钟
And blow you up? 12 minutes,
别担心
But don't worry.
-太迟了 -我们有个计划
- Too late. - We have a plan.
小心
Careful.
我们得再靠近点
We got to be getting close.
我们到了 狄格
Think we're there, D.
说话 柯蒂斯
Talk to me, Curtis.
我在试着黑进城市电网
I'm trying to hack the city grid
为通风系统重新供电
to reroute power to the ventilation system.
你能在发电机重启前吹走毒气吗
Can you blow the gas before the generators come back online?
如果我们听到脚下传来
Well, we'll know if we hear
一声惊天动地的巨响就知道了
an earth-shattering kaboom beneath our feet.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
我们没时间慢了
We don't have time to slow down.
我们也没时间让你失血过多致死
Yeah? Well, we don't have time for you to bleed to death either.
-行吗 -说得对
- OK? - That's a good point.
-好的 -奥利弗 奥利
- That's good. - Oliver. Ollie!
奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver, Oliver.
柯蒂斯 奥利弗倒下了 我们需要你帮助
Curtis, Oliver's down. We need your help!
等等 马上就来
Hang on. Coming to you.
这看起来像死星的审讯机器人
This looks like the death star interrogation droid.
我装了20毫升的肾上腺素
I loaded it with 20 ccs of adrenaline.
你需要注射进奥利弗的...
You're gonna have to inject that into Oliver--
-我还好 -一点也不
- I'm OK! - Nowhere close,
但是给你注射了足够的肾上腺素让我们离开
But we gave you enough adrenaline to get us out of here.
-好 可以 -好
- Good. OK. All right. - Ok. Yup!
你真的要爬下去吗
Are you really gonna climb down there?
得有人半路和他们汇合
Somebody has to meet them halfway.
跳得好 狄格
Nice jump, dig.
约翰
John!
还好吗
Are you OK?!
还好
I'm good.
我们快没时间了
We are running out of time.
我就要可以重启通风系统了
I've almost got the ventilation systems back up.
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
你们还好吗
Hey. You guys all right?
并不好
No, not really.
约翰
John!
还好吗
You OK?
等一下 我们想办法
Stay there, and we'll figure something out.
约翰 没时间了
John, we don't have time!
有足够的绳子半路汇合吗
Look. Do you have enough cable to meet us halfway?
有
Yes!
真乐观 绳子只有九米
That's optimistic. We only have 30 feet.
说这没用 扔给他绳子
That's not helping. Throw him the line.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
没听到我反对 是吧
Don't hear me arguing, do you?
-好吧 抓紧 -好
- All right. Hang on tight. - Yeah.
我总是很感激你做引体向上
I've always appreciated you doing the salmon ladder
但从没像这个时候多
But never as much as in this moment.
还有一米半
I got about 5 feet of slack.
我可以的
I can make it.
奥利弗 如果你不...
Oliver, if you don't...
我会的
I will.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你得松手
You have to let me go.
你得松开我 你必须
You have to let me go. You have to go!
柯蒂斯 关上通风口
Curtis, cut the vents.
-现在又说这 -快点
- Now he tells me? - Do it!
抱歉 费利西蒂
I'm sorry, Felicity.
我知道你讨厌我不听你的话
I know you hate it when I don't listen to you.
雷内 拉我们上去
Rene, pull us up.
莱拉
Hey, lyla.
谢谢你让我们过来
Thanks for letting us come here.
看吧 超能力联合调查组也不是一直做坏事
See? Argus isn't always used for evil.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You were right.
我应该相信你
I should have trusted you.
我确实相信你
I--I do trust you.
我们徘徊在道德灰色地带 莱拉
We just work in morally gray areas, Lyla,
这有点蒙蔽了我
And I--I let that cloud my perspective a bit.
-或者说很多 -或者说很多
- Or a lot. - Or a lot.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表