剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》上季回顾
Last season on "Arrow"...
这座城市仍然需要拯救
This city still needs saving.
不由兜帽男
Not by the hood.
需要一个英雄
It needs a hero.
如果你通过了严酷的考验 你会因此而强大
If you survive a crucible, you grow the stronger for it.
这个可以作为提醒
This is to remind you of that.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
莎拉对刺客联盟宣誓了忠诚
Sara swore her allegiance to the League of Assassins.
-你答应要回去 -她会没事的
- You agreed to go back.? - She'll be ok.
我知道她没事
Yeah, I know she'll be ok,
但我担心的就是她哪方面没事
but ok what is what bothers me.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
斯莱德的整个计划就是要夺走我的一切 他做到了
Slade's whole plan was to take everything from me. He did.
斯莱德把劳蕾尔抓去
Slade took Laurel
因为他要杀掉我心爱的女人
because he wants to kill the woman I love.
-所以呢 -所以他抓错人了
- So? - So he took the wrong woman.
我爱你 你明白吗
I love you. Do you understand?
过去的五年里
The five years that I was gone,
我并非一直待在岛上
I wasn't always on the island.
我是阿曼达·沃勒 奎恩先生
My name is Amanda Waller., Mr. Queen.
欢迎来香港
Welcome to Hong Kong.
找到他了 在52号♥街 往东走
Got him. Coming up 52nd Streeet, heading east.
明白 还是说收到
Copy that. Or is it roger?
我从来都不知道区别
I never know the difference.
约翰 有一批装载非法火箭筒的车辆
John, there's an illegal shipment of rpgs
往你的方向开去
headed your way.
收到 我这就去
Roger. I'm on it.
所以的确是收到
Oh, so it is roger.
火箭筒安全 我看到了
Rpgs are secure. I've got eyes on.
罗伊
Roy!
我们朝你的方向过来了
We're coming to you.
文森特·斯蒂尔格雷夫
Vincent Steelgrave...
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
危险 禁止进入
绿箭刚除掉了另一个
The Arrow just took down another one
星城头号♥通缉犯
of the city's most wanted,
无可否认 过去五个月里
and there's no denying that the city's crime rate
星城的犯罪率直线下降
has plummeted in the past five months.
-不客气 -而且失业率下降
- You're welcome. - But so has its unemployment rate
人口减少
and its population.
到目前为止 我们经历了两次恐怖袭击
We have experienced two terrorist attacks in as many years.
星城即将死去 满是罪犯的监狱...
Starling City is dying, and a prison full of criminals--
又干掉一个
Take another off the board.
这样保持下去 星城
We keep this up, there will only be
就只剩两种罪犯了
two types of criminals left in Starling City--
被我们绳之以法的
the ones we put away
和闻风奔命的
and the ones that are running scared.
那是什么
What's that?
蕨类植物 它靠光线生长
A fern. It thrives on the light.
我想既然你现在住在这里了
I thought since you were living here now,
这地方可以美化一下
the place could do with a little sprucing.
你该给我买♥♥张床
You should buy me a bed.
你一直睡地板的
You were sleeping on the floor.
西娅又来短♥信♥了
Another text from Thea.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
阿马尔菲海岸
Amalfi Coast.
我一直让她发照片过来
I keep telling her to send photos.
我出去巡逻 清醒一下
I'm going to go do a patrol, clear my head.
你今晚表现很棒
You did really good tonight.
我也要出去了
I'm going to head out, too.
我今天得上早班
I have to pull an early shift at work today,
这可能是 也可能不是我说过的最令人沮丧的话
which may or may not be the most depressing thing I've ever said.
明晚的安排不变吧
But we're still on for tomorrow night?
绝对的 我要把你变成
Absolutely. I am going to turn you
公♥司♥的主宰
into corporate master of the universe.
那些董事会成员肯定会恳求
Those board members are going to be begging
把奎恩联合企业卖♥♥给你和你的支持者
to sell Queen Consolidated back to you and your backers.
我也要走了
I'm going to roll out, too.
莱拉让我努力做那个麻烦的摇篮
Lyla has me trying to build the bassinet from hell.
倒提醒了我...
That reminds me...
我想着既然你和莱拉的女儿就要生了...
I figured since you and Lyla are having a girl...
你不可能有钱买♥♥这个
Man, you cannot afford this.
我什么都买♥♥不起 所以我才亲手做了这个
I can't afford anything, which is why I made it.
箭头 我能做的为数不多的几样东西之一
Arrowheads, one of the few things that I can make.
很漂亮 谢谢
Well, it's beautiful. Thank you.
恭喜 约翰
Congratulations, John.
不仅仅是因为孩子
And not just on the baby.
你和莱拉很快乐
You and Lyla are happy.
你也该试试
Well, you know, you should try it some time.
前任加入了刺客联盟
Last girlfriend, she's in the League of Assassins.
上上任开枪打了上上上任
My girlfriend before that, she shot my girlfriend before that.
我目前可不怎么讨人喜欢
I'm not...not exactly a catch at the moment.
也许费利西蒂会改变这一切
Maybe Felicity will change all that.
现在还不合适
It's...it's not the right time.
现在就是最合适的时机 奥利弗
Things are as good now as ever will be, Oliver.
而且你爱她
And you love her.
你甚至都跟她说了
You even told her so.
我那是想骗斯莱德
I was trying to fool Slade.
是啊
Yes.
只不过现在你唯一骗的只剩自己了
Except now the only person you're fooling is yourself.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
五年前
妈妈 我还活着
我在香港
我跟你说了 我不会说中文
I told you, I don't speak Chinese!
我也跟你说了 你要是再想逃跑
And I told you, you try to escape again,
我就打晕你
I beat you senseless.
狱政局
斯蒂尔格雷认罪判入狱十五至二十年
Steelgrave took a plea for 15 to 20.
星城法♥院♥
在我把绿箭收集的证据亮出来以后
His lawyer folded like a deck chair
他的律师就萎靡不振了
after I hit him with the evidence that the Arrow gathered.
干得好
Good work.
你负责抓人 我负责治他们
You catch 'em, I cook 'em.
我是不是说得太大声了
Did I say that too loud?
没有
No, you're fine.
你有想过我们会合作吗
Did you ever think that we'd end up as business partners?
这就是你邀请我来的原因吗 劳蕾尔
Is that why you invited me down here, Laurel?
亲眼看着斯蒂尔格雷先生被送去坐牢
To see Mr. Steelgrave sent off into his new life?
不是
No.
我要给你个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
你♥爸♥爸在这干什么
What's your dad doing here?
一会你就知道了
You'll see.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
老爸
Dad.
你怎么样
How are you?
要是他们告诉我升职要开新闻发布会
Well, if they had told me press conferences came with a promotion,
那我宁愿还是挨一枪
I would tell them I prefer getting shot at.
好在你的医生没有给你选择
Good thing your doctors didn't give you a choice, then.
虽然你很高兴我再也不能出外勤了
You know, you could try to hide the fact
但至少也该掩饰一下
that you're glad I can't get out in the field anymore.
令我高兴的是你安然无恙
I can't hide that I'm glad that you're safe.
-这是怎么回事 -给你的惊喜
- What's all this? - Your surprise.
谢谢大家 谢谢你们能来
Thank you all, thank you for coming.
五个月前 这个城市陷入危机
Five months ago, this city was under siege.
星城的警♥察♥们团结在兜帽男周围
And the SCPD rallied behind a man in a hood.
现在我升为了警监
Well, I ended up with a captain's rank,
而他连一句谢谢都没有得到
and he didn't even get a thank you.
但今天 他会受到感谢
But today, he does.
因为今天星城警局正式承认
'Cause today, the Starling City Police Department
这位被称为绿箭的人的合法身份
is formally recognizing the individual known as the Arrow.
并且我以我的新职位宣布
And I'm using my new position
解散
to disband
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表