剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
等我把男人学不会聆听的原因弄清后
That's what I'm trying to figure out
我再来想想这事到底是为什么
right after I try to figure out why men don't listen.
这太奇怪了
This is so strange.
首先是残骸 现在又来个婴儿照片
First, human remains. Now, baby pictures?
普罗米修斯 他给我们留下了
Prometheus--he's-- he's leaving a trail
痕迹以便让我们追踪
of breadcrumbs for me to follow.
你试了面部识别吗
Did you try facial recognition?
面部识别不适合婴儿
Facial recog isn't exactly baby-friendly.
还是试试吧
Well, try it anyways.
已经没有其他办法了
It's kitchen sink time,
我们不聆听是因为我们很固执
and we don't listen because we're stubborn.
当然 说点新鲜的吧
Yeah, tell us something we don't know.
我猜克莱伯恩没把你
Take it Claybourne wasn't impressed
罗宾汉的行为当一回事
with your Robin Hood act.
他确实没有 所以我做了更多调查
No, he wasn't, so I did some more digging.
克莱伯恩不止虚抬药物价格
Claybourne didn't just price gouge with his drug.
他就是这些的始作俑者
He created the epidemic.
他跟一个叫做阿♥拉♥斯加德斯蒙德
He's connected to something called
的集团有关系
the AK Desmond Group.
他们是非常擅于
They are black marketeers
制♥造♥生化武器的黑心商人
who specialize in creating bioweapons.
你觉得他们在干些什么勾当
What do you think they've been working on?
用于作战的肺结核病毒
Weaponized tuberculosis.
他给自己开♥发♥的市场 狄格
He created the marketplace, Diggle.
他不在乎那些死在他手下的人
And he didn't care who died in the process.
而现在你要去杀了他
And now you're gonna kill him.
你看了那个文件
How can you read what's in that folder
怎么会还不赞同
and have a problem with that?
你有想过你行为的后果吗
Have you thought about the ramifications of your actions,
擅自做一名法官 陪审团还是行刑者
of actually crossing names off a list,
这样除去一个人
of being judge, jury, and executioner?
像克莱伯恩这样的人可以收买♥♥法官
Men like Claybourne buy judges,
买♥♥通陪审团
They buy juries.
法律管不了他们
The law doesn't apply to them.
我不是在说你一无是处
I'm not saying that you don't do some good.
那你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
我的意思是或许有一天
What I'm saying is that maybe one day
你的行为可能会招致意料之外的后果
your actions might have some unintended consequences.
我接到你报的警了
Got your 911.
事情可能远比警♥察♥说得严重
911 might have been understating things a bit.
马隆警探被劫持了
Detective Malone's been abducted.
打击罪案小组认为是普罗米修斯干的
ACU thinks by Prometheus.
为什么这么认为
Why do they think that?
他去调查一个线索
He went out to track down a lead,
但没有回来
didn't come back,
最近的三个来电都没有接
his missed his last 3 call-ins,
手♥机♥定位也关上了
GPS on his phone's been switched off.
你认为他死了吗
Do you think he's dead?
和普罗米修斯打过交道的警♥察♥都死了
I think that every cop that's crossed paths with Prometheus is.
不管比利是否还活着
Whether or not Billy's alive--
我也希望他还活着
And believe me, I hope that he is--
必须给打击罪案小组和星城警局下指令了
The ACU and the SCPD, they need instructions.
我们几周前已经下放全境通告了
Well, we've had a bolo out for weeks.
已经不仅是要警惕他了
I'm not talking about a be on the lookout order.
应该下令射杀他
I'm talking about a shoot to kill.
我不确定公众对此会有何反应
I don't know how that will sit with the public.
我知道 他们会很赞成 知道为什么吗
I do. They'll love it. You know why?
因为他们也像我一样受够了
Because they are sick and tired as I am
眼睁睁看着这个疯子屠♥杀♥星城的好人
of watching this psycho murder Star City's finest
却一直逍遥法外
and get away with it.
必须下令告诉警方他们可以回击
Our cops need to know that they can fight back.
他们可以对这个人下狠手了
They don't have to take it easy on this guy anymore.
就这样吧 召集所有警♥察♥
Ok. Do it, but you pull in every cop that you can find.
告诉他们假期结束了
You tell them holiday hours are revoked.
说吧
Talk to me.
面部识别从这张婴儿照片找到了线索
Facial recognition did kick back something on the baby photo.
在关于克莱伯恩离婚的法庭记录里
Court records related to Claybourne's divorce.
这个孩子是克莱伯恩的儿子
The baby is Claybourne's son.
你说过克莱伯恩没有孩子的
You told me that Claybourne didn't have any kids.
官方记录里没有
Not of the legitimate variety,
但克莱伯恩前妻的离婚申请上
but the divorce petition Claybourne's ex-wife
可不是这么写的
filed says otherwise.
档案中没写这个孩子的名字
There's no record of the kid's name in the files,
不过根据记录的日期
But due to the filing date,
他现在大概三十岁
He'd be about 30 today.
够年龄戴那样的兜帽和面具了
Just old enough to put on a hood and a mask.
可以向杀父仇人报仇了
Old enough to want revenge on the man who murdered his father.
奥利弗 这不能怪你
Oliver, this isn't on you, man.
怪我
Yes, it is.
怪我 你警告过我 约翰
Yes, it is. You warned me, John.
你警告我说可能会招致意料之外的后果
You warned me that there would be unintended consequences,
可我没听你的
and I didn't listen.
普罗米修斯在发电场的时候
Prometheus surprised me at the plant
做出了一个十分独特的招式
with a move, a very specific, unique move.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥时有个女人也教过我这个
It was taught to me by a woman that I met in Russia.
你觉得可能是同一个人教的吗
You think you and Prometheus had the same teacher?
他是在说普罗米修斯也花了四年
I think what he's saying is Prometheus had over 4 years
学了他学过的东西
to learn everything he does.
没错
Right.
费利西蒂 比利失踪了
Felicity, Billy has gone missing.
查斯认为是普罗米修斯干的
Chase thinks that it's Prometheus.
我们已经通知了警方
We alerted the police.
告诉他们一旦见到普罗米修斯立即射杀
We ordered them to shoot Prometheus on sight.
我们会找到比利
Now we are gonna find Billy,
把他带回来
we are gonna bring him back to you.
我保证
I promise.
叫上罗里和雷内
Let's call Rory and Rene.
我们去打探一下情报
We're gonna hit the streets.
有发现马上联♥系♥我
If you learn anything, contact me.
无论如何都不要同他交手
Do not engage this enemy under any circumstances.
我还以为你不再参与行动了
Thought you weren't suiting up anymore.
是吗 可这是费利西蒂的男友
Yeah? Well, it's Felicity's boyfriend.
得全体出动吧
Figured all hands.
而且约翰告诉了我克莱伯恩和四年前的事
Plus John told me about Claybourne and 4 years ago.
快手 你是不是要告诉我
Speedy, are you about to tell me
经过了那么多事
after everything that's happened
现在又出了这些事
and everything that's happening
并不是我的错
this isn't my fault?
你记不记得汤米和我去美国公开赛
Do you remember when Tommy and I went to the U.S. Open
你试图把直升机停在场地中间
and you tried to land a helicopter on the grounds
因为汤米想吸引玛丽亚·莎拉波娃的注意
because Tommy wanted to impress Maria Sharapova
然后又害爸爸的大型收♥购♥告吹
and then made dad blow that huge acquisitions deal?
是啊 因为他得保释我
Because he had to bail me out, yeah.
我确定那是他对你
Pretty sure that was the most disappointed
最失望的一次
he's ever been in you.
我不明白你为什么说这些 快手
I'm not seeing the relevance, Speedy.
我想说 爸爸不会对
My point is dad wouldn't be disappointed
现在的你失望
in who you've become.
就像你在圣诞派对上说的
It's like you were saying at that Christmas party.
父母会为你骄傲
Mom and dad would be proud.
如果他们知道我造就了普罗米修斯
They might not be proud if they knew that
可能就不会骄傲了
I created something like Prometheus.
遗产都分为两种
There's two types of every legacy,
我们留下的东西都分两种
two versions of what we leave behind.
好的和坏的
There's the good and then the bad.
而你有个坏习惯
You just really have a lousy habit
只看到坏的一面
of focusing only on the bad.
你为什么不待在医院
Why are you not still in the hospital?
罗里打给我
Rory called me,
告诉了我比利的事
told me what happened to Billy.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表