剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》上季回顾
Last season on "Arrow"...
星城怎么落破成这样了
Star City's seen better days.
他们建了一堵墙
They built a wall.
星城再次变得没有墙了
Star City is a wall-free zone once again.
要维持贫民区可不容易
Restoring the Glades won't be easy.
你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄
The four of you are the heroes that this city needs.
我们打算退出 离开星城
We're stepping back. We're leaving Star City.
现在怎么样
What now?
一个危机即将来临
A crisis is imminent.
多元宇宙需要什么
What does the multiverse require?
我们要设法阻止难以避免的危机
We seek to prevent the inevitable.
你有什么瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
我看过了你的未来 奥利弗
I've seen your future, Oliver,
不可改变 无法避免
inexorable and unavoidable.
我看到你死去
I have watched you die.
人类持有的许多错误认识中他们最坚信的
Among the many misconceptions humanity holds dear is
谬论就是所有生物生而平等
the fallacy that all beings are created equal.
老大 看
Boss, look.
着火了
Fire!
事实上 世上存在着更为强大的人
In truth, there are those who are greater.
他们被称之为英雄
They are called heroes.
但即便在英雄之中也存在着不同等级
But even among heroes, there are different echelons.
最高等级的英雄被称为完人
The highest belong to those known as the paragons.
而他们也是这个世界唯一的希望
And they are the only hope of all creation.
奥利弗
Oliver?
妈
Hi, mom.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我的帅儿子 我的好儿子
Oh, my beautiful boy. My beautiful boy.
你的房♥间和你离开的时候一样
Your room is exactly as you left it.
我不忍♥心改动一丝一毫
I never had the heart to change anything.
我简直没法告诉你回到家感觉有多好
I can't tell you how great it feels to be home.
奥利弗 真的是你
Oliver, it's really you.
马尔科姆
Hi, Malcolm.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
好的 怎么...沃尔特哪去了
Ok, what--where's-- where's Walter?
金牌号♥沉船之后
He sold his shares of the company
他就卖♥♥掉了他持有的公♥司♥股份
when the Gambit went down.
好的 好吧
Ok. Ok.
我告诉过你什么
What'd I tell you?
游艇不给力
Yachts suck.
我就知道 你那么顽固天都不敢收
I knew it. I knew you were too stubborn to be dead.
汤米
Tommy.
怎么了 哥们 你为什么看着我
Come on, man. Why are you looking at me like
好像我才是那个消失了十年的人
I'm the one who's been gone a decade?
我只是很想你
I just missed you.
西娅在哪
Where's Thea?
甜心 你要不要先休息一下
Sweetheart, um, why don't you settle in?
我猜你一定累坏了
I mean, you must be exhausted.
是的 但我还是想先见见西娅
Yeah, but I'd like to see Thea.
奥利弗 你和你父亲失踪了以后...
Oliver, when you and your father disappeared...
她很难接受这件事
it wasn't easy on her.
对她打击非常沉重
She took things really hard.
有一种新的毒品 叫作"迷魂"
And there is this new drug called vertigo.
-我向你发誓... -汤米
- I swear to you-- - Tommy.
我已经尽了全力去照看...
I tried my best to look...
汤米 汤米 听着 这不是你的错
Tommy, Tommy, look, it wasn't your fault.
什么不是他的错
What wasn't his fault?
西娅在她十八岁生日那天...
Thea, on her 18th birthday...
吸毒过量死了
She overdosed.
蕾莎最拿手的马沙拉酒烩鸡
Raisa's famous chicken marsala?
我以前总是给威廉做这道菜
I used to make this for William all the time.
谁是威廉
Who's William?
我知道
Oh, I know.
他就像是你在岛上的威尔逊 对吧
He was, like, your Wilson on the island, right?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那么长时间你是如何仅靠自己活下来的
How did you manage to survive by yourself all that time?
说来话长
It's a long story.
接下来是你不在时错过的事情
So, uh, things you missed while you were gone.
我结婚又离婚了 两次
I got married and divorced twice.
让我想想 还有什么你错过的八卦
Ah, let's see. What other gossip did you miss?
我们的父母结婚了
Our parents getting married.
-这事... -很复杂
- It's, um-- - Complicated.
奥利弗 我知道太多事情一时难以接受
Oliver, I know this must all be a lot.
妈 抱歉 但我真的有点累了
Well, mom, my apologies, but I actually am a little tired,
所以我打算先回卧室了
and I think I'm gonna head up to my bedroom.
谢谢这顿晚餐
Thank you for dinner.
你的床已经铺好了
Your bed has been made.
浴室里也有干净的毛巾
And there are fresh towels in the bathroom.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这些变化会让你不知所措
I know the changes must be overwhelming,
你一定觉得自己好像到了另外一个星球
and you must feel like you're on a different planet or something.
这么说也没错
You could say that.
这么多年待在那个岛上一定很不容易
It couldn't have been easy all those years on that island.
听起来在这里的生活也并不好过
Sounds like it wasn't that easy here.
现在的你已经不是当初离开时的你了
Now, you're not the same man as when you left.
不要误会我这句话
And don't take this the wrong way,
但我有一种感觉
but I get the sense that it's...
这样对你更好
it's for the better.
我不是很确定
I'm not so sure.
妈 在我们还是孩子的时候
Mom, when we were growing up,
如果你为了保护我和西娅
if you had to leave me and Thea
必须要离开我们...
to protect us...
你会那么做吗
would you have done it?
奥利弗 不论是对是错
Oliver, whether right or wrong,
我所做的一切都是为了保护我的孩子
everything I've ever done was to protect my children.
为人父母都会这么做
It's all a parent can do.
而且等到以后 等到你有了孩子
And someday, hmm, when you have children,
你就会明白了
you'll understand.
妈 对不起
Mom, I'm so sorry.
一切都没事了
Everything's ok.
你已经回家了 已经安全了
You're home. You're safe.
睡一觉吧 甜心
Close your eyes, sweetheart.
好好休息 好吗
Get some rest, ok?
好吧
All right.
莫伊拉·奎恩
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
退下
Stand down.
奥利弗 你在我的地球上干嘛
Oliver, what the hell are you doing on my earth?
炫耀
Showoff.
嫉妒吗
Jealous?
是想家了
Nostalgic.
看来阿德里安和我有相同的设计理念
It seems Adrian and I have the same design sense.
如果你是指费利西蒂 是的
If by that you mean Felicity, yeah.
但这是我的地堡
But this is my bunker.
那蔡斯呢
And Chase?
他真的是个好人
He's one of the good guys, literally.
而你在星城帮他
And you're helping him in Star City.
是斯特林市 是他在帮我
Starling City. And he's helping me.
事实上 我们是个很优秀的团队
We make a pretty good team, actually.
不是那种团队
Not that kind of a team.
所以我还要忍♥受多少这样的闲话
So how much small talk do I have to endure
你才会告诉我你究竟来我的地球做什么
before you tell me what it is exactly you're doing on my earth?
说来话长
Yeah, it's a long story.
要不你先告诉我你在炼狱上做了什么
Why don't you start by telling me what you were doing on Lian Yu?
如果你想假装死而复生
You know, if you wanted to pretend to be back from the dead,
你可以直接出现在城里
You could've just showed up in town.
我没得选
I wasn't given a choice.
我被送到了你的地球 送到了炼狱
I was sent to your earth, and I arrived on Lian Yu.
送 谁送的
Sent? Sent by who?
你让他说出真♥相♥了吗 美女
You get him to tell you the truth yet, pretty bird?
一句没说
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表