剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
走走走
Go! Go, go!
走
Go!
走
Go!
扶他起来
Get him up.
起来
Come on.
我或许应该直接打死你们
I probably should just shoot you,
但是...
But...
你们得尝点苦头
But you've earned a little suffering.
带他去安全的地方
Get him to safety.
-但是... -快走
- But-- - Go!
留活口
Hey. Don't kill him.
他或许有点用
He may have his uses.
我们得回去救野狗
We've got to go back for Wild Dog.
收到 守望者 卓越先生受伤了
Copy. Overwatch, Mr. Terrific is hurt.
我们需要帮助
We could use some help.
车进站了 坚持住
Inbound. Hold on.
上车
Get in!
野狗那孩子呢
Where's the Wild Dog kid?
还在里面 跟丘奇打斗
Still inside, fighting Church.
我们得回去救他
We've got to go back for him.
不行 除非你们都想死
No. Unless you all want to die,
我们现在就得离开 就现在
We've got to go now, now!
我们不能就这样丢下他
We can't just leave him.
你们没得选 快走
You have to. Go.
上车
Come on!
-给 -这是什么
- Here. - What's this?
穿上
Just put it on.
我们走
Let's go.
狄格 你的安全带
Dig, your harness.
你们两个 不许动
You two, freeze!
趴在地上 双手放在脑后
Down on the ground! Lace your fingers behind your head!
现在就照做 否则我们开枪了
Do it now, or we will shoot!
约翰 别动
John, don't move.
你暂时待在这里避风头
This place should keep you off the grid for the time being,
我们会找到一个长久的办法
until we find a permanent solution.
先做紧急的事
Hey. First things first.
不敢相信你帮我越狱
Can't believe you broke me out of prison.
不论好坏 约翰
For better or worse, Johnny.
说了我想留在监狱
Told you I wanted to stay.
我想着 如果你想要自己做决定
And I figured if you wanted to make your own decisions
你就不会结婚了
then you wouldn’t have gotten married.
你们决定救我时 费利西蒂有多生气
Ok. How mad was Felicity that you went along with this?
你怎么知道她觉得这是馊主意
How do you know she thought it was a bad idea?
我了解费利西蒂
I know Felicity.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得走了
I have to go.
你说你没改变...
When you said you haven't changed...
那就别改变
Don't.
早上好
Dobroye utro.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱的第一晚过得如何
How was first night in Russian prison?
弗里德金供出了情报点 现在他死了
Friedkin gave up the dead drop, and now he's dead.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
你在讽刺 是吧
You're being sarcasm, yes?
那人不构成威胁 阿纳托利
That man wasn't a threat, Anatoly.
他不该死
He didn't deserve to die.
在兄弟会 为了达成目的一定会死人
In Bratva, there is no death without purpose.
如果弗里德金活着 他会去警告科瓦
If Friedkin living, he is warning Kovar.
如果他去警告科瓦
If he is warning Kovar,
他的情报就不会准确
his information not so good.
明白吗
Vy ponimayete?
你本可以向我解释清楚
Maybe you could have explained that to me
再派我过去
before you sent me in there.
我差点手软了
I almost didn't kill him.
但你还是杀了 为什么
But you did. Why?
因为你叫我这么做
Because you told me to.
你信任我们
You trust us.
我们也信任你
Now we trust you.
第三次测试结束
Third test over.
明白吗
You get it?
你现在是兄弟会的人了
You are Bratva now, family.
这个城市里仅剩的警界骨干
Last handful of honest cops in this city,
丘奇差点把我和他们一起干掉
and Church nearly took them out along with me.
幸好你没出事
We're just glad you're all right.
我认为这是一场公♥关♥危机
I've got to be thinking this is a PR nightmare.
发生这一系列事情 市长也失踪了
Something like this going down and the mayor's MIA.
听着 他今早打了电♥话♥
Look. He called in this morning.
他身体差不多恢复了
His health problems are almost over.
真是个好消息
That's good news.
我们 我们听说
Um, we're--we're hearing that
有一名参与救援的治安维持者
one of the, uh, Vigilantes who was part of the rescue,
没能逃出来
that he didn't make it out.
有他的消息吗
Um, any word on him?
犯罪现场小组没找到尸体
CSU hasn't found a body, so...
那么他在丘奇手上
So Church has him.
我之前一直认为
I spent most of my life thinking that
戴面具的人不可能是好人
men in masks were only capable of doing horrible things.
我的想法得改改了
I may have to reevaluate that.
奎恩来了记得告诉我
Let me know when Queen gets in.
好的
Will do.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不是很了解那孩子 西娅
I mean, I barely knew the kid, Thea.
但并不代表你就不那么心疼
But that doesn't make it sting any less.
当然 当然是这样
Well, yeah, sure it does.
相比这一年的事 现在这不算什么
The year I've had, this is--this is easy.
没错 听起来确实很冷血
Yeah. I mean, cold as that sounds.
听着 我知道你为什么会问
Look. I know why you're asking, ok,
我 我没事
and I'm--I'm fine.
行
Ok.
我意思是 我就是想说
I mean, I'm--I'm--I'm just saying
如果情况不那么顺
if things ever get less easy,
我一直都会陪着你 知道吗
you know I'm here for you, right?
知道了
Noted...
我很感激
and appreciated.
好吧
Ok.
如果你用侦察卫星图像找不到任何人
What is the point of having keyhole satellite imagery
那你用那个还有什么意义
if you can't use it to find anybody?
我觉得你说的话有一半
I feel like I don't understand
我都不太理解
half the sentences you say.
我是说 无论我怎么找
What I'm saying is that no matter how hard I try
我都找不到雷内
I cannot find Rene anywhere.
而且是我要你们把他丢下的
And I was the one who told you guys to leave him behind.
听着感觉是很困难的决定
Sounds like another impossible decision.
你是说我应该学学怎么做决定吗
Does that mean I'm supposed to get better at making them?
我是说你的决定是对的
I'm saying you were right.
如果我们要维护治安
If we're gonna do this,
就不能让罪恶感吞噬我们
we can't let guilt swallow us up.
我会帮你摆脱罪恶感
I'll keep you from doing it
只要你也这样向我承诺
if you promise the same for me.
行
Deal.
叫什么呢
So "ow" then?
没有奥利弗在
Things have really fallen apart
事情都变糟了 不是吗
without Oliver, haven't they?
好消息是我回来了
It's a good thing I'm back then.
他一直在等我们的出场信♥号♥♥吗
Was he waiting for an entrance line?
不 他就是这么酷
Nope. He's just that cool.
我收到你的信息了 找到雷内了吗
I got your text. Have we found Rene?
约翰出来了吗
You get John?
是的 他很好 已经藏在蜂巢了
Yeah. He's fine. He's holed up at HIVE.
我不能丢下他
I couldn't write him off,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表