剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead star city as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
前警♥察♥队长昆汀·兰斯
Former police captain Quentin Lance,
他将任副市长辅助我
who will be serving beside meas.
非常感谢您的信任 市长先生
Appreciate the vote of confidence, mr. Mayor.
你不是星城来的吗
Are you not from Star City?
不是 是海文洛克
No. Havenrock.
有些事你要知道
There's something that I need you to know.
海文洛克并不是原定目标
Havenrock was not the intended target.
有人为了减少伤亡数量改变了
Someone redirected the missile to reduce
导弹的方向
the number of casualties.
这个人就是我
That someone was me.
从我杀安迪到现在
Ever since I killed Andy...
你觉得你需要被惩罚吗
You think you need to be punished.
别再为我费劲了 莱拉
Stop fighting for me, Lyla.
我们要谈谈约翰
We need to talk about John.
他回国了 在监狱里
He's back in the country, and he's in prison,
我需要你把他弄出来
And I need you to break him out.
快点 奥林匹亚先生 赶紧的
Come on, Mr. Olympia. Hustle up.
奥林匹亚先生是健美比赛的冠军
Mr. Olympia's a bodybuilding competition.
我以前 现在是奥林匹克运动员
I was--am an Olympic athlete.
是吗 现在是不是努力了就能拿金牌
Yeah? They give out gold medals for effort now?
真有趣 不过我拿的是铜牌
Very funny, and it was a bronze medal.
有那么难记住吗
Why is that so hard to remember?
闭嘴 每次执行任务的时候
Quiet. Every time you're out in the field,
都有可能送命
you could die.
别忘了这一点 集中精神
Don't forget that, don't lose focus.
守望者 找到目标了吗
Overwatch, do we have the target?
正向东出口移♥动♥ 速度很快
Headed toward the east exit, closing fast.
知道他偷了什么吗
Do we know what he stole?
还不知道 不过我有预感
Not yet, but I have a feeling
我们很快就会知道了
we're about to find out.
前提是我们把他拦在警戒线
Only if we snag him in the cordon.
阿耳特弥斯 准备好
Artemis, be ready.
我这次真的可以射人了吗
Does this mean I actually get to shoot someone?
不是 我不是那个意思
I mean, not, you know, shoot someone shoot someone.
我是说除了...
I just meant that more than--
我们知道你的意思
We know what you meant.
你们要等他到达警戒线
You wait for him to reach the cordon,
然后再动手
then engage.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Do you copy? - Copy.
-明白 -明白
- Copy. - Copy.
范围还是挺大
Still a lot of ground to cover.
应该让破烂王也来
Rags should be here.
守望者 你知道破烂王的情况吗
Overwatch, do you have a 20 on Ragman?
我给他发了大概十条短♥信♥
I texted him, like, 10 times
然后又发了十条 都没回复
and then 10 more, but nada.
他可能病了
Maybe he's sick.
最近有流感
I mean, the flu's been going around,
而且从他那些破布来看
And by the looks of those rags,
他不怎么经常洗衣服
he does not hit the drycleaner very often.
你好啊 帅哥[西语]
Hola, muchacho.
野狗 让阿耳特弥斯动手
Wild Dog, that is Artemis' shot.
我能搞定
I got him.
搞什么
What the?
交给我
I got him.
我刚才怎么说的
What did I say?
让阿耳特弥斯动手
That was Artemis' shot!
这家伙差点跑掉
Dude was getting away.
不 没有
No, he wasn't.
而你失手了
And you missed.
你以前是海军
You were in the navy.
不应该表现得这么差
You should know better.
其实我是被开除军籍的
I was dishonorably discharged actually.
你以为我不知道吗
You think that I don't know that?
把那家伙和证据
Deliver that and the evidence
交给打击罪案小组 然后回家
to the Anti-Crime Unit and then go home.
那今晚的训练课呢
What about tonight's training session?
你们休息几天
You're taking a few days off.
你又一次"干得好"
Nice going... again.
我们怎么把这家伙送到打击罪案小组
How are we supposed to get this guy to the ACU,
叫优步吗
call a Uber?
奥利弗
Oliver.
行动结束 你已经失联好几天了
The op's over, and you've been MIA for days.
这是不可接受的
It's not acceptable.
赶快振作起来
Get it together immediately,
否则你就滚蛋
or you're off the team.
我来就是为了这个
That's why I'm here,
亲口告诉你
to tell you in person.
我退出了
I'm off the team.
这么快就认输了
Feels pretty quick to throw in the towel.
你不是说才刚开始吗
I thought you were just getting started.
是的 可后来费利西蒂
I was, and then Felicity
跟我说了她对海文洛克所做的事
told me the truth about her role in Havenrock.
你不知道她告诉我了吗
You didn't know she told me.
她有没有跟你说她当时面对
Did she also tell you that she was faced
两难的选择
with an impossible choice?
我完全明白
I completely realize that.
我知道那不是她的错
I get it wasn't her fault,
可是这无法改变
but that doesn't change the fact
我每次看到她的时候
that every time I look at her
都会想起我的家人
I see the faces of my family,
所有我所爱的人
of everyone I ever loved.
见到费利西蒂我就不断想起
Felicity is a constant reminder
我所失去的 只要这是真的
of what I lost, and as long as that's true,
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能待在这里
I can't be here.
那你父亲呢
What about your father?
你不是因为他才做这些的吗
I thought he was the reason you were doing this.
我会找到其他办法去纪念他的
I'll have to find another way to honor him.
我很遗憾留不住你
I'm sorry to lose you.
我很遗憾要走
I'm sorry to go.
之前的一切都谢谢你
Thank you for everything.
我是听错了还是
Did my comms deceive me,
你真的让新人去星城警局庆祝胜利了
or did you actually let the recruits take an SCPD victory lap.
哪来的庆祝胜利
It's never a victory lap.
他们现在能力还不足
They're rough around the edges,
不过除了罗里大家都在进步
But they're making progress except Rory,
他当时在楼上等我
who was waiting for me upstairs
跟我说他要退出
to say that he quit.
他说你告诉他海文洛克的事了
He said you spoke with him about Havenrock.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
她不知道吗
She doesn't know?
约翰入狱的事吗 奥利弗跟我说了
About John being in prison? Oliver told me.
我很为你难过
I'm so sorry.
莱拉的意思是
What Lyla means--
我们要把他救出来
we are gonna break him out.
从军事监狱里救出来
Of military prison?
-没错 -等等 那之后怎么办
- Yep. - Wait, and then what?
约翰后半辈子就要做个逃犯吗
John is just a fugitive for the rest of his life?
那也总比无辜受罚强
Better than being punished for something he didn't do.
莱拉 我在研究你给我的安保图纸
Lyla, I've been studying the schematics that you hooked me up with.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表