剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Negotiate with ARGUS.
说真的 我认为他们会的
Seriously, I really think they will.
先把第二把钥匙的事搁下来
Just hold off on taking the second key.
超能力联合调查组甚至不会承认他们抓了凯登
ARGUS won't even admit they have Cayden.
而且 计划已经在进行中了
Besides, the plan's already in motion.
你做了什么
What did you do?
别担心 这次我雇了专业人士
Don't worry. I hired professionals this time.
-专业人士 -死一个已经
- Professionals? - One casualty was enough
够让我愧疚的了
for this girl's conscience.
你请了雇佣兵吗
Like mercenaries?
网上真是什么都能买♥♥到
You really can buy anything on the internet.
你的网络暴徒是去塔尔伯特港吗
Well, are your internet thugs headed to Port Talbert?
因为他们要有对手了
Because they're about to have some company.
这里是守望美景 守望先生
Over Terrific here-- or Mr. Watch--
或是美景守望 总之我会想到的
or Watch Terrific-- anyway, it will come to me.
我们正在路上
We're on our way.
前方两百米左右 有三怪物 请快一点
Right. 700 feet ahead, 3 bogeys, please hurry.
我和黛娜还有几个街口就到了
Dinah and I are a few blocks away.
约翰 我知道你必须保护那名探员
Hey, John. I know you have to protect that agent.
我们正在路上
We're on our way.
我知道你必须保护她
I know you have to protect her,
但我要你让那些人拿到她的安全密钥
But I need you to let those guys get away with her security key.
等等 什么 什么
Wait. What? What?!
别动
Hey! Don't move!
奥利弗 有情况
Oliver, we have a situation.
我要你让敌人拿到她的安全密钥
I need you to let Tango get away with that security key.
-为什么 -费利西蒂有我们没有的情报
- Why? - Felicity has information that we don't have.
奥利弗 你必须放他们走
Oliver, I need you to stand down.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-费利西蒂说必须放他们走 -为什么
- Felicity said we had to. - Why?
为了抓到普罗米修斯
To catch Prometheus.
这是唯一能抓到蔡斯的办法
It's the only way to catch Chase.
不 不是
No, it's not,
就算是 那代价是什么
but even if it were, at what cost?
迪特科夫探员可能被人杀死
Agent Ditkoff could have been killed.
不会 有小队在那里确保她的安全
No. The team was there to make sure.
她可能会像皮尔斯探员一样被杀掉
She could have been killed just like Agent Pierce.
我和你说了那是个意外
I told you that was an accident.
现在两个密钥都不知所踪
And now-- now two keys are in the wind,
而超能力联合调查组失去了保护
and ARGUS is vulnerable.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
在想我们要抓住这个混♥蛋♥
That we need to catch this son of a bitch
不惜一切代价
no matter what.
各位 帮我说两句
Guys, a little support here.
你也许做过头了 费利西蒂
Might be crossing a line, Felicity.
你是这个世界上
Well, you're the last person on earth that gets
最没资格说教的人 奥利弗
to give ?that lecture, Oliver,
或者倒数第二个
or second to last,
别告诉我
And don't tell me
你不会做出道德上有疑问的选择
that you don't make morally questionable choices
这样就不必由我来做
so that I don't have to.
我必须这么做
I have to!
你不必 费利西蒂 你不必这么做
No, you don't, Felicity. You don't have to.
莱拉说得对 要找到蔡斯有更好的办法
Lyla's right. There are better ways for us to find Chase.
蔡斯已经不知所踪一周了
Chase has been in the wind for a week.
他受过塔莉亚·厄尔·高福的训练
He was trained by Talia Al Ghul.
他知道如何消失
He knows how to stay in the wind.
我们还有什么别的线索
What other leads do we have?
如果超能力联合调查组不放了凯登·詹姆斯
How else are we gonna bring Adrian Chase to justice
我们怎么将阿德里安·蔡斯绳之以法
unless ARGUS lets go of Cayden James.
-绝对不可能 -那我唯一的选择
- Not a chance. - Well, then my only choice
只有帮助螺旋了
is to help Helix.
你唯一的选择
Your only choice?
费利西蒂 我们不是选择同一边吗
Felicity, I thought we were on the same side.
不 约翰 我选择把蔡斯关起来
No, John. I'm on the side that's gonna put Chase away
这样他就不能再伤人了
so that he can't hurt anyone ever again.
费利西蒂
Hey, Felicity.
让她走吧
Let her go, man.
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
你要见我吗 大哥
You wanted to see me, hoss?
先把门关上
Yeah. F-first, close the door.
其次是大哥这个称呼 我怎么跟你说的
Second, what have I told you about calling me "hoss"?
-别叫 -没错
- Don't. - Right.
好
Yeah.
坐下
Oh, just sit down.
你要开除我吗
Are you firing me?
雷内 有段时间我很乐意
Oh, Rene, there was a time when I would have loved
听你这么问
to hear you ask me that,
但是 不 我不是要开除你
But, no, I am not firing you.
我想和你谈谈 佐伊
I want to talk to you about... Zoe.
是的 你女儿
Yeah, your daughter.
我知道她的名字 大哥
Yeah. I know her name, hoss.
我以为我告诉过你我不想谈她
I thought I told you I don't want to talk about her.
很不幸你碰巧为我工作 一个愿意付出所有
Well, that's too bad because you happen to be working for a guy
换来和女儿
who would give anything to be
再次相聚的人
with his daughter again.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me, man?
解释
An explanation.
我查了你的档案
I looked into your case,
你有完全探视权
And you have full visitation rights
只要你有法庭指派
as long as you're accompanied
监护人员陪同
by a court-appointed guardian,
但没有任何你探视的记录
And there's no record of you ever visiting.
拜托 别再问了
Please. Just leave this alone, man.
我们都知道我不会停的
I think we both know I'm not gonna,
所以为什么你不直接告诉我
so why don't we just skip to the part where you tell me
为什么你不想见你女儿
why you do not want to see your daughter?
好吧
OK.
当柯蒂斯告诉我他的律师朋友 我很激动
When Curtis told me about his lawyer friend, I got excited, ok?
好吧 然后呢
Yeah, yeah. All right, and then what happened?
我记得一开始为什么他们把佐伊从我身边带走
I remembered why they took zoe away from me in the first place.
是 我可以像你说的
Yeah, sure. I--I could visit her
在法庭指派监护人员陪同下见她
with a court-appointed guardian like you said.
想知道为什么吗
Want to know why that is?
因为我就是麻烦
Because I'm bad news.
是 你的确不讨人喜欢...
Yeah, you're an acquired taste for sure...
我伤害了她
I hurt her!
你伤害了她是什么意思
What do you mean, you hurt her?
当时我正在为她热汤
I... I was reheating some soup for her.
我就只会做汤
It was just about all I could make her...
汤在炉子上面 而我喝醉晕过去了
And it was on the stove, and I pass out drunk.
可怜的佐伊 她伸手抓拽了下来
Poor zoe, she's trying to grab it and pulls it down,
她的手严重得烫伤了
and it burns her hand real bad...
是她的哭声吵醒了我
And it was her crying that woke me up.
我不配照顾佐伊
Zoe deserves better than me.
就这样
End of story.
雷内 雷内 回来...
Rene. Rene, come back-- wha--
囚犯38085 也就是凯登·詹姆斯
Meet prisoner 38085, AKA Cayden James.
你为什么关他
What are you holding him on?
他有嫌疑
He's a person of interest.
所以说不是罪犯 我猜也没有审判
So no crime. I'm guessing no trial either.
你想对我说什么吗 约翰
Do you have something you want to say to me, Johnny?
不是现在 莱拉
Not right now, Lyla.
有些事我们没考虑
There's something we're not considering.
如果费利西蒂是对的呢
What if Felicity is right?
她或许是对的
She might be right.
我们给詹姆斯一台设备 让他找蔡斯
We give James a terminal, we make him find Chase,
然后把他交还给"螺旋"
and then we hand him back to helix.
我知道你想除掉蔡斯 奥利弗
I know you want Chase off the board, Oliver,
但是凯登·詹姆斯无比危险
But Cayden James is as dangerous as a loose nuke.
我不能放了他
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表