剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
实在太糟心了
before this festival.
不 西娅 你不必告诉我这点
No, Thea. You don't have to tell me that.
阿纳托利 你怎么没告诉我
Anatoly, why didn't you tell me
科瓦要采取行动对付兄弟会
that Kovar was making a move against the Bratva?
你知道我最初就是为他来这里的
You know he's the reason that I'm here in the first place.
我跟你说过科瓦有军队
I told you Kovar has army.
你当时觉得他的仇人是谁
Who did you think his enemy was?
你说我加入兄弟会就能接近科瓦
You told me I could get at Kovar by joining the Bratva!
对 看来你的机会快来了
Yeah. It looks like you're going to get your chance.
帕克汉很快就过来了
Now the Pakhan is going to be here any moment.
他会解释清楚的
He will explain everything.
收拾一下自己 对他尊敬点
Tidy yourself up. Show him your respect.
小犬仔开口说话了
The puppy speaks.
声名狼藉的奥利弗·奎恩
The infamous Oliver Queen.
怎么 以为我们不了解你的过去
What? Did you think that we would not learn of your past,
会在没有特殊情况时
that we would allow a rich American
让一个美国富豪加入组织吗
into this organization without special circumstances?
这是我自己赢来的位置
I've earned my place here.
听说了
So I hear.
那你还不告诉我这到底怎么回事
So why don't you tell me what the hell is going on?
奥利弗 放尊重点
Oliver, respect.
没事 阿纳托利
It's ok, Anatoly.
我欣赏他的热切
I appreciate his eagerness.
科瓦决定扩大领地
Kovar decided to expand his territory,
一座赌场
A casino.
今晚这里发生的事 只是警告我们
What happened here tonight, this is just warning
不得插手
for us to stay away,
但我们不会坐视不管
But we are not going to do that.
那我们要怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
科瓦要找投资人出钱扩大
Kovar needs money to expand, investors,
比如说找美国富豪
like, say, rich American.
-得了吧 -你可以去跟他的人见面
- Come on. - You can get meeting with his people.
到时候你就能混进去
When you do, you're gonna get inside,
你要炸飞他的新赌场
and you're going to blow his new casino up.
你不是认为制♥造♥炸♥弹♥是浪费时间吗
And you thought making bomb was waste of time.
你觉得呢 奥利弗
What you say, Oliver?
准备好再次变身有钱的美国花♥花♥公♥子♥了吗
Ready to play ?rich American playboy again?
你的新女友肯定知道
Your new girlfriend certainly knows
如何让一座城市陷入疯狂
how to whip a city into a frenzy.
你说什么
Excuse me?
西娅可能说过
Thea might have mentioned something
你在和苏珊·威廉姆斯交往
about you dating Susan Williams.
我没和苏珊·威廉姆斯交往
I'm not dating Susan Williams.
这东西真是你的男朋友给的吗
Did the person that you're dating actually give you that?
不是
No.
我从他的桌上偷来的
I might have stolen it off his desk.
-你在说笑吗 -一般情况下
- Are you kidding? - I generally don't kid
我不会拿能让我在铁山监狱蹲十年的事来说笑
about something that could get me 10 years at Iron Heights.
但愿这值得你这么做
Well, I hope it was worth it.
嗯 目前还不行
Yeah. So far, not so much,
我只是很高兴
and here I was just so happy
柯蒂斯把气相色谱仪修好了
Curtis got our gas chromatograph working again.
希望我们在这边的运气好点
I'm hoping to have better luck with this.
我把四名受害者放入了
I plugged the 4 victims into an algorithm
暴♥力♥罪犯逮捕计划用来追查连环杀手的算法中
that VICAP uses to track serial killers.
电脑能梳理出受害者之间的联♥系♥
The computer can tease out connections between the victims
这点就连联调局都做不到
that the FBI generally doesn't make.
-聪明 -我交叉对比过
- Well, that's smart. - And I cross-referenced in
我们和星城警局的数据库
our own database along with SCPD's
希望能有更好的结果
to hopefully get better results.
-那是什么 -新消息提醒
- What is that? - News alert.
刚刚接到消息
Reports are just coming in
有人发现星形飞镖杀手
that someone spotted the Throwing Star Killer
在购物中心门外
at an outdoor shopping mall,
引起了恐慌
inciting widespread panic
附近的街道及住♥宅♥都受到了惊吓
that is threatening to spill into nearby streets and homes.
发现星形飞镖杀手
希望你的新女友自己很快乐
Well, I hope your new girlfriend is happy with herself.
打电♥话♥给他们 叫他们在那和我汇合
Let's call the team and have them meet me there.
-所有的人吗 -所有的人
- All of them? - All of them.
他们应该知道事件已经升级了
They deserve to know that this has escalated.
不要再说苏珊·威廉姆斯是我女朋友
Stop calling Susan Williams my girlfriend.
遵命
Yes, sir.
这些都是什么人
Who the hell are those guys?
他们只是在向暗处乱开枪
They're just shooting into the dark.
因为他们害怕了
It's because they're scared.
普罗米修斯也许都不在这里
Prometheus probably isn't even here.
我们的职责是维持治安
Our job here is to keep the peace.
我 斯巴达和破烂王会去搞定开枪的人
Me, Spartan, and Ragman will handle the shooters.
其余的人把人们带去安全的地方
Everyone else get people to safety.
破烂王为什么可以去尽情玩乐
Why's Ragman get to have all the fun?
因为我说了算
Because I said so.
永远玩不厌这东西
I never get tired of this part.
不 停下 妈妈
No! Make it stop! Mom!
不
No!
你们和我们一起很安全
You're safe with us, OK?
跟我走
Come with me.
你救了我们 谢谢你
You saved us. Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
你没事吧
Hey, man! You all right?
来 我扶你 我带你出去
Here. I got you. Let's get you out of here.
你安全了 走
You're safe. Come on.
这里安全了 回家吧
There's no threat here. Go home.
他在上面 躲在我身后
He's up there! Get behind me!
杀手不在这里 你们安全了
The killer isn't here. You're safe.
走 快快快 快走
Go! Move, move. Now, now, go, go!
放下武器
Put your weapon down!
我有权保护自己
I've got a right to protect myself.
枪是我的
That's my property.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
星形飞镖杀手不在这里
The Throwing Star Killer isn't here.
你乱开枪只会引起恐慌
All you are doing is causing panic.
回家吧
Go home...
马上走
Now.
我们是来保护...
We're here to protect...
如果普罗米修斯想让民众陷入恐慌
Well, if Prometheus wanted to push the public into a frenzy,
那他的目的达到了
mission accomplished.
我猜我们不希望他再搞一次
Well, I'm guessing we're not gonna like his encore either.
我不帮你说话了
I will stop helping.
我们要彻底搜查整座城市
We need to canvass the city.
费利西蒂可以协调
Felicity can coordinate.
我们要帮助星城警局维持秩序
We need to help the SCPD maintain order.
等一下
Hold up a sec.
我们更像是后援 很后的后援
More like back up, way up.
对 今晚是我们第一次听说市里
Yeah. Tonight's the first we're hearing of a serial killer
有个连环杀手在作案
operating in the city.
他自称是普罗米修斯
He calls himself Prometheus.
就是他杀了托拜厄斯·丘奇
He's the one who killed Tobias Church.
这事你知道吗
Did you know about this?
他知道的
He knew about this.
为什么我们不知道
Why didn't we know about this?
你们现在知道了
You know about him now,
那我们干活吧
so let's get to work.
这些星形飞镖杀人案像是普罗米修斯
These throwing star killings are some kind of message
在给奥利弗传达讯息
that Prometheus is sending to Oliver.
让他出来迎战
He's calling him out.
听起来像是...我猜...
Sounds like--and I'm guessing--
你和金发女早就知道了
You and blondie have known about this a while.
对 一点也不侮辱
Yeah. That's not insulting at all.
伊芙琳 这无关感受或自尊
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表