剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》上季回顾
Last season on "Arrow"...
这是我的城市
This is my city!
你要是想阻止我
You want to stop me,
先杀了我再说
You're gonna have to kill me!
不
No!
到现在里卡多·迪亚兹一直势不可挡
So far Ricardo Diaz has been unstoppable.
你想让我帮你 你得给我两样东西
You want my help? I'm gonna need two things from you.
-奎恩先生 是时候了 -她到底在说什么
- Mr. Queen, it's time. - What is she talking about?
我以为你说我们被赦免了
I thought you said we had immunity!
你们是被赦免了 但是条件是奥利弗同意自首
You do, but only if Oliver agreed to turn himself in.
但是还有很多事没有完成
There is still work to be done.
我是绿箭
I am the Green Arrow.
-威廉 跑 -我跑不动了
- William, run! - I can't run anymore.
你能跑的 起来 站起来
Yes, you can! Get up. Get up.
奥利弗 救命
Oliver, help!
奥利弗救不了你了
Oliver can't help you.
赶紧跑 快
Run, now, now!
你很勇敢
You're brave.
奥利弗·奎因夺走了我的一切
Oliver Queen took everything from me.
我也要享受夺走他的一切
I'm gonna enjoy taking everything from him.
早安 4587号♥
Morning, 4587.
美好的一天
Beautiful day.
看着点 绿箭
Watch it, Arrow.
你不会吃那个的 对吧
You're not gonna eat that, are you?
熄灯
Lights out!
早安 4587
Morning, 4587.
美好的一天
Beautiful day.
你是绿箭侠
You--you're the Green Arrow.
认错人了
Wrong guy.
我在电视上见过你
But I saw you on TV.
胡子一开始让我没认出来
That beard threw me off a little bit,
但绝对是你
but...it's definitely you.
我是忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan.
"你辜负了这座城市"
"You have failed this city."
我不再是绿箭侠了 懂吗
Ok, I'm not that person anymore, all right?
你是哪个帮派 我都加入你
Look, I'll join whatever gang you're in.
我不在乎有什么代价
I don't care what I have to do.
我 我需要你的保护
I just--I need your protection.
我没有帮派
I'm not in a gang.
那就让我当你的跟班
Then let me be your, uh, sidekick
或者帮你放哨的之类的 求你
or your lookout or something. Please.
我
Just--I...
我怎么才能在这里活下去呢
How am I supposed to survive in here?
我不知道 别烦我
I don't know. Leave me alone.
搞什么
What the hell?
我告诉过你没完的 对吧
I told you this wasn't over, didn't I?
为这个我们可等了很久了
We waited a long time for this.
终于能报仇雪恨了
Revenge is a bitch.
我们不必如此
We don't have to do this.
但我们想这样
But we want to.
分开 分开
Break it up! Break it up!
你们今天都找够乐子了 不是吗
You've all had enough fun for today, don't you think?
你知道在狱中持有武器会面临什么处罚
You know the penalty for being in possession
特纳先生
of a weapon, Mr. Turner.
带他去禁闭室
Take him to the hole.
你死定了
You're dead.
我出来的那天就是你的祭日
When I get out, you're a dead man!
他栽赃给我的 那不是我的
He planted that. That's not mine.
机不可失啊 兄弟
Deals can't miss, bro.
上等货 价格优♥惠♥
Primo product, great price.
我正在过去的路上
Look, I'm on my way over now, OK?
不可能是你
It can't be you.
你介意写一下事件报告吗
Would you mind handling the incident report?
我今晚想和柯蒂斯约个会
I'd like to make date night with Curtis for a change.
去找队长
Go get the captain.
4587号♥ 你再像昨天那样惹麻烦
4587, you pull that crap again from yesterday,
我就要拿你杀鸡儆猴了
I'm gonna make an example out of you.
懂了吗 犯人
Understood, inmate?
懂了 长官
Yes, sir.
有人来看你
You got a visitor.
你知道规矩
You know the drill.
你看起来糟透了
You've looked better.
我有更糟糕的时候
I've looked worse.
威廉和费莉西蒂还好吗
How are William and Felicity?
仍受证人保护 完好无损
Still safe and sound in witness protection.
我们上周谈完后
I've upped surveillance to 24/7
我就把警卫等级上调到了全天候无间断
since we spoke last week.
联调局有进展吗
Has the FBI made any progress?
没 没有 一无所获
No. No. Nothing.
沃森说她不会停止调查的
Watson says she won't stop looking,
我也不会
and neither will I.
但奥利弗 已经五个月了 兄弟
But, Oliver, it's been 5 months, man.
五个月了
Five months.
也许我们该接受
Maybe we need to think about the possibility
迪亚兹永远消失的可能
that Diaz is off the grid for good.
我不信
I can't believe that.
我知道像这样完全无法插手
I know this must be so frustrating--
肯定让你很挫败
losing all sense of agency like this.
我明白失去控制 不是你所擅长的
Being out of control, I know, is not your strong suit.
我正专注于我能控制的事情
I'm focusing on what I can control.
那是什么
What's that?
保持低调
Keep my head down.
希望能够缩短我的刑期
Hopefully shorten my sentence.
那很明智
That's smart.
这招不错
I think that's a good play.
但我担心
But I worry about the toll
你要为此付出的代价 奥利弗
that's going to take on you, Oliver.
伤口会好的
Cuts heal, John.
不是说身体上的伤口 兄弟
Not physically, bro.
保持消极被动 不反击
Keeping passive, not fighting back.
你根本不是这种人
Never been who you were.
我一直都是做我必须做的事
I've always done what I had to do.
现在
Right now...
这就是我必须做的事
this is what I have to do.
别在监狱里失去自我 奥利弗
Don't lose yourself in here, Oliver.
我会没事的
I'll be ok.
见鬼
Damn it.
怎么了
What's up?
我们今天本该发布这个应用的
We're supposed to go live on this app today,
但升级程序中
but something in the upgrade
不知出了什么问题
is corrupting the break. It's--
我能看看吗
Can I take a look?
你随意
Be my guest.
你是什么秘密的科技女巫之类的吗
Are you some sort of, like, secret tech wiz or something?
我只是擅长用电脑
I just know my way around a computer.
搞定了
There you go.
你真是个知至甚广的女子 艾琳
You are a woman of many talents, Erin. It's--
每次用一杯咖啡来拯救世界
Saving the world one espresso at a time.
这咖啡难喝死了
This coffee's crap.
我一定会把这话转达给我们的咖啡师
I'll make sure to take it up with our barista.
你准备录口供了吗
You ready to talk?
跟一名巡警录口供
To a beat cop?
我已经浪费了太多时间
I've already wasted enough of my time.
我要见你队长
I want to talk to your captain.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为阿纳斯塔斯警官比我有耐心多了
Because Officer Anastas is a lot more patient than I am.
女队长啊 好极了
Lady Captain? Oh, nice.
你的指控清单还挺长的啊
Well, you have quite the list of allegations against you, huh?
诈骗 敲诈勒索 盗用公♥款♥
Fraud, racketeering, embezzlement.
重点在于指控
The key word being allegations.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表