剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
好吧 我要带你去戒酒会
Yeah. Ok. I'm taking you to a meeting.
你没有办法救一个不想自救的人
You can't help a man who doesn't want to be helped.
看着我
Watch me.
我不会放弃你的
I am not giving up on you,
我也不会让你自暴自弃
And I'm not letting you give up on yourself.
我觉得副市长被人看到
Well, I don't think that the deputy mayor
出入戒酒会
being seen at an AA meeting
对你哥哥现在的处境没什么好处吧
is exactly what your brother needs right now.
戒酒会的第二个A是匿名的意思吧
The second "A" stands for anonymous, right?
这是个啥
What the hell is this thing?
谢了 这是什么
Thanks. What is this?
里根家秘制杜松子酒
Regan family schnapps recipe.
劲儿足 还有一点甜 像你一样
It's strong and a little sweet just like you.
我觉得我们现在正好可以喝点儿
I thought we could use some considering the circumstances.
你要来点儿吗
Would you care for some?
罗里 她才17岁
Uh, Rory, she's 17.
又怎样 我11岁的时候我爸就让我喝了
So? My dad was giving me this stuff when I was 11.
难怪你现在这么奇葩
And what a fine weirdo you turned out to be.
听着 如果我们是因为
Look. If this little meeting
得知了奥利弗是杀手而开会
is because we learned Oliver is a killer,
我有消息告诉你们
I got news for you.
这不是新闻了
It's not news.
杀掉达米恩·达克和丘奇的手下
Look. Killing Damien Darhk and Church's guys
是一回事 但还有一张暗♥杀♥名单就...
is one thing, but having a secret kill list--
对 他从没跟我们说过
Yeah, that he never even told us about.
那情况就截然不同了
It's something completely different.
相同的是他从没告诉我们
Well, what's not different is him not telling us stuff.
你们没注意到 我们团队内部
Haven't you noticed when it comes to information sharing
在信息共享上不对称吗
there seems to be two different teams?
狄格尔回来后就更是这样了
It's only gotten worse since Diggle's been back.
大家好好想想吧
Make up your mind, guys.
你是因为奥利弗杀人而生气
Are you pissed because Oliver killed people
还是因为他对我们藏着些事
or that he doesn't tell us everything?
如果都是呢
How about both?
如果我是因为那家伙
How about I'm pissed that the guy
只把重要信息告诉给他圈子内的人
who only shares the important information
曾经还是个连环杀人犯而生气呢
with his inner circle used to be a serial killer?
再说一遍 他没跟我们说过这些
Which, again, he didn't tell us about.
我们都愿意相信奥利弗的大业
Look. We all want to believe in Oliver's crusade,
但我们怎么能与第一直觉就是
but how are we supposed to follow him into his battle
对我们隐瞒真♥相♥的人并肩作战呢
when his first instinct is to hide the truth from us.
今天说"我以前是个连环杀手"
First it's "I used to be a serial killer."
明天又会曝出来什么呢
What's tomorrow's revelation gonna be?
想着这些我不知道该怎么执行任务
I don't know how to operate with that in the back of my mind.
很久没见你这样了
Haven't seen you do that in quite some time.
就是想放松放松心情
Wanted to take my mind off things.
我觉得造的网球应该不够你放松的
Yeah. I don't think they make enough tennis balls for that.
费利西蒂查暗♥杀♥名单可能目标进展如何
Where's Felicity with the list of potential targets?
她正在忙那个呢 这城市可不小
She's working on it. It's a big city.
对
Yeah.
你并不只是
Something tells me
因为那个名单的事烦恼吧
that's not the only thing weighing on you.
那些新人呢
How are the recruits?
暂时去休息了
Taking a little timeout.
之前以为他们会对我很失望 那还行
I expected them to be upset with me, and that's fine,
但是 约翰 他们似乎很害怕
but, John, they seemed horrified.
不 我不认为他们害怕
No. I wouldn't call it that.
只是太意外了
Just a bit surprised.
想开点吧
Look on the bright side.
那也证明了你这一路多不容易
It does show how far you've come.
曾经的那个你已经是过去时了
I haven't seen that guy in a long time,
我认为 新人们的反应
and the way the kids reacted,
也证明你已经改头换面了
I think it proves how much you've changed.
但我没有变
Except I haven't.
我从杀了达米恩·达克起再没停手
I killed Damien Darhk, and I haven't stopped since.
对 好吧 别忘了你在跟谁说话
Yeah. Well, don't forget who you're talking to, man.
我对当个凶手有切身感受
I know firsthand what it's like to be a murderer.
我知道为了惩恶扬善和发泄欲望
I know the difference between a good kill
去杀人之间的区别
and one made out of pure rage.
你杀了达米恩·达克的人 奥利弗
You killed Damien Darhk's men, Oliver,
因为你不得不这么做
because you had to.
你干掉丘奇的人
You took down Church's men
因为你不得不这么做
because you had to.
那个名单跟这个不同
The list was something different.
你之前的目标是律师 股票经纪人
You were targeting lawyers, stockbrokers.
你之前一来就是杀人 而非迫不得已
You were killing as a first resort, not a last.
普罗米修斯又在旧事重提
Well, Prometheus is just dredging all that up again.
我想往前看 我在努力往前看
I want to move forward. I'm trying to move forward,
但我...
But I...
我被困住了
I feel stuck.
我觉得你对自己太苛刻了
I think you're being hard on yourself,
这挺烦人的 因为那总是
which is a bit annoying because that's usually
我和费利西蒂的工作
mine and Felicity's job.
不过 奥利弗 你成为了市长
But, Oliver, in that official capacity...
我认为你一直都在前进
I think you are moving forward.
你一直都在蜕变
I think you're evolving.
你一直都在成长
I think you're growing.
你怎么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
因为有名单的那个家伙
Because that guy with the list wouldn't
根本不会有半点迟疑
have even thought to ask the question.
12号♥通道需要清理
I need a cleanup on aisle 12,
我也找到了可能的暗♥杀♥目标名单
and also, I got a list of potential victims.
我知道你们对我很失望
I know you're all upset with me,
谢谢你们还能来
so thank you for showing up despite that.
如果不来 恐怕你会杀掉我们
Well, we were afraid you would kill us if we didn't.
过早了 也许吧
Too soon? Probably.
我把名单同城市人口数据
I was able to cross-reference the list
进行了交叉比对 把范围缩小到了
with the city census, nailing it down
六个可能的目标身上
to 6 potential targets.
我们怎么知道他会袭击谁
How do we know who he'll hit?
不知道 为了不漏掉任何地方
We don't. In order to cover that much ground,
我们得分头行动 每人负责一个可能目标
we have to split up and each take one potential target.
我们会进行监视 谁先发现普罗米修斯
We run surveillance. Whoever spots Prometheus first,
马上报告 然后大家会合
call it in, and we all converge.
好的
Cool.
你还好吧
Is everything ok?
不 不好
No, it's not.
很久以来 我都因为我父母的死而怪你
For a long time, I blamed you for my parents dying,
他们丢在达米恩·达克的某间测试室
that you were responsible for leaving them to suffocate
任由他们窒息而亡
in one of Damien Darhk's testing chambers.
我理解
I know.
我想了很久才跟你合作
It took a lot for me to come work with you.
了解了真♥相♥
Knowing all this...
并没让我好受很多
it doesn't make it any easier.
伊芙琳 你确定今晚要去行动吗
Evelyn, are you sure you should be out there tonight?
我确定
Yes, I am
因为我这样做 保护他人
Because I'm doing this, protecting people
是为我自己 不是为你
for me, not for you.
发现4号♥目标
I've got eyes on target number 4.
收到
Copy that!
看起来我们有一分钟独处时间
You know, it seems we have a minute alone.
有什么想说的吗
Is there anything you want to talk about?
没有
No.
你确定吗 因为我算得上是
Are you sure? Because I'm kind of an expert
翻奥利弗黑历史这方面的行家了
when it comes to finding out ugly things about Oliver's past.
其实我是 我是权威专家
Actually, I'm the-- I'm the leading expert.
-守望者 -什么事
- Overwatch? - Yeah.
我真的不想谈这件事
I really don't want to talk about it.
天呐
Oh, my god.
退后
Get back!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表