剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
would want to orchestrate Detective Malone's murder?
没
No.
此时此刻 你相信奎恩先生的话吗
Standing here today, do you believe what Mr. Queen has told you?
说实话 我并不确定
Honestly, I'm not sure.
显然他已经下定决心
He's clearly been determined
为了他的个人理由保护绿箭侠
to protect the Green Arrow for his own purposes.
问题是为什么
I think the question here is why.
谁最支持我们
Who's most in our corner?
博拉德 信不信由你
Pollard, believe it or not.
那一点也不令人惊讶
That's not surprising.
如果我被弹劾
She can't call in the marker I owe her
她就不能找我讨回枪♥支♥改革时我欠她的人情了
for helping with gun reform if I'm impeached.
我会联♥系♥她
I'll touch base with her,
看看我能否让她打给你
see if I can get her to call you
帮你作证吧
to testify in your own defense, OK?
好吧 我
OK. Well, I--
我有个非常政♥治♥性的想法
I have a very political idea.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
阿德里安说过
Like Adrian said,
市议会需要一个人来做替罪羊
the council needs somebody thrown to the wolves,
我认为这人应该是马隆
And I think it should be Malone.
-西娅 -怎么
- Thea. - What?
一半的星城警局都是腐♥败♥之徒
Half the SCPD is corrupt,
这点不难令人信服
so it's not hard to believe,
而且他已经不在了
and he's no longer with us,
所以他也不会太介意
so he wouldn't really mind.
这样 掩盖行为就不再与绿箭侠有关
That way, the cover-up is no longer about the Green Arrow.
而是变成
It becomes about protecting
为了马隆的家人 保护他的声誉
Malone's reputation for the sake of his family.
你要毁掉他的声誉 不行
Now you're gonna destroy his reputation. No.
-但是 奥利 -西娅 这没得商量
- But, Ollie-- - Thea, it's not even a question.
好吧
OK.
议会会怎么投票
How do we think the council's gonna vote?
投票结果会不相上下
It's, uh-- it's a pretty even split
库伦斯是关键的一票
with Kullens as the swing vote.
坐稳
Hold on!
我要打击市长和他的腐♥败♥
My target's the mayor and his corruption.
他投降 我就饶过其他人
He surrenders, I'll let the rest of you live.
好样的
Good man.
好样的女人
Good woman.
去安全的地方
Hey, hey, get to safety.
去安全的地方 昆汀去看看司机
Get to safety. Quentin, the driver.
好的 我去看看他
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'm on it.
想抓我吗 来吧
You want me? Come on!
你很幸运 可以多活一天
Lucky you. You get one more day.
好了 好了
OK. All right. Look.
谢谢你帮我检查 但是我没事
I appreciate what you're doing, but I'm fine.
市长先生 恕我直言 你的脑袋在流血
Mr. Mayor, all due respect, your head's bleeding,
我们的脑震荡处理规定
and our concussion protocol's
甚至比橄榄球联盟的还严格
even stricter than the NFL's.
我是市长 我要中止这项规定
Well, I'm the mayor, so I'm suspending it.
司机没事
The, uh-- the driver, he's OK.
他撞到了肩膀
He took a hit on the shoulder,
而且脑袋肿了 但是他没事
and he's got a bump on the head, but he's fine,
也不用你问了
And before you ask,
他刚才没看到你化身为李小龙
he didn't see you turn all Bruce Lee back there.
戴娜呢
Where's Dinah?
她在做她的工作 调查犯罪现场
She's doing her job, working the scene.
好 我要赶去地堡
All right. I got to get to the bunker.
-我 天啊 -慢点
- I-- oh, boy. - Easy, all right?
他知道脑震荡处理规定吧
He knows the concussion protocol, right?
我听过了
Yeah, so I've heard.
-这是治安维持者所为 -没错
- This was vigilante. - Yeah.
显然是因为弹劾听证会
Apparently because of the impeachment hearing,
我变成罪犯了
I'm a criminal.
你没事吧
You OK?
从没感觉这么好过
Never felt better.
我确保了警♥察♥把所有的媒体
Hey, so I made sure the unis keep
都挡在了警戒线外
all the press behind the cordon.
相信我 你不会希望他们不停地拍下
Trust me, you don't want them snapping shots
你在救护车里的照片
of you in an ambulance.
不需要救护车 我没这么弱不禁风
Yeah, no ambulance, but I'm tougher than I look.
我要回办公室
I'm gonna get back to the office.
这话怎么这么耳熟 听着
Where have I heard that before? Hey, look.
当你处于被人♥弹♥劾的下风时
While under the threat of the impeachment,
你不能修改规章制度
you can't exactly amend bylaws,
所以脑震荡处理规定 这是个问题
so that concussion protocol, yeah, it's a thing.
没关系 奥利
It's-- it's ok, Ollie.
我可以回到办公室
I can--I can go back to the office
告诉所有人我们会加班
and tell everyone we're gonna be working overtime,
还有我再也不和你一起坐豪华轿车了
plus I'm never getting into a limo with you again.
奥利弗正在去星城总院的路上
Oliver is on his way to Starling General,
不用担心 他没事
but--don't worry-- he'll be fine.
我们听见车队里有枪击
We heard shots were fired on the motorcade.
是啊 把我们的车掀到空中
Yeah, flipped our limo in the air.
-厉害 -不厉害
- Cool. - Not cool.
不如说是惊吓 奥利弗也许有脑震荡
More like ow, and Oliver might be concussed,
但是同时
but in the meantime,
那治安维持者还在外面
there's still the vigilante out there.
好的 雷内和我打算巡个街
Ok. Rene and I are gonna hit the street,
看看我们能否从某些人嘴里逼问出
See if we can't muscle the vigilante's whereabouts
治安维持者的行踪
out of some people.
柯蒂斯 我们查看一下锁眼卫星
Curtis, let's check the Keyhole Satellite
还有闭路热成像
and cc thermal cams.
实际上 等等 我需要你帮个忙
Actually, hold on. I--I need a favor.
如果有关苏珊·威廉姆斯
If this is about Susan Williams,
我已经在办了
I'm already on it.
不 是关于弹劾的事
No. It's--it's about the impeachment.
你说过魔盒上
You said that pandora has dirt
有好多人的把柄 是吗
on a lot of people, right?
是啊 如果你说的好多人
Well, yeah, if by a lot of people,
指的是所有人 那么是的
you mean everybody, then yeah.
那么库伦斯议员呢
What about Councilman kullens?
上次我查看时 他的把柄一大堆 怎么了
Last time I checked, he's part of everybody. Why?
你知道原因
You know why.
你想勒索他吗
You want to blackmail him?
这不是勒索
it's not blackmail.
这是政♥治♥ 过来
It's politics. Come here.
袭击发生后 库伦斯议员宣布
In the wake of the attack, councilman Kullens
弹劾听证会短暂休会
has called a brief recess to the impeachment hearings.
如果市长体♥检♥无恙
If the mayor is medically cleared,
议会将明天投票
The council will vote tomorrow.
好吧
Ok.
听起来你需要你的医生
Sounds like you need a note
为你投一票 市长先生
from your doctor, Mr. Mayor.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我知道真正受伤是什么感觉
I know what a real injury feels like.
考虑到你的另一份工作 我可以想象出来
I can only imagine, given your other job,
你说得对 你的断层扫描没问题
and--you're right-- your CAT scan is clear.
-很好 -别这么急
- Good. - Ah, ah, ah, not so fast.
再观察几个小时
Look. I can't discharge you
我才能让你出院
without a few more hours of observation.
施瓦兹医生
Dr. Schwartz--
人的承受能力是有限的
People can withstand only so much strain,
既当市长又当那个人
and being both mayor and him,
这很难长久
it's unsustainable.
我保证 我的身体承受得了
I assure you, my body can handle it.
我说的不是你的身体 奎恩先生
I'm not talking about your body, Mr. Queen.
我说的是这里
I'm talking about this.
脑子需要休息 或者至少让人
The mind needs rest or at least someone
把你从每天面对的邪恶里解脱出来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表