剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
No. At first, I thought
蔡斯是想清理后患
maybe Chase was trying to tie up loose ends,
但我没发现他们之间有任何联♥系♥
but I couldn't find any connections between them.
超能力联合调查组的安全密钥还在他身上
He had his ARGUS security key still on him.
如果不是为了抢密钥 为何要进入电梯
Why enter the elevator if not to take it?
也许是为了确认人已经死了
Maybe to confirm the kill.
伙计们 怎样才能像那样操控电梯
Guys, how do we manipulate an elevator like that?
远程操控 什么都是电脑控制的
Remotely. Everything's computer-controlled.
好吧 不管这是怎么发生的
All right. However this happened,
我们得把凶手找出来
let's just find whoever did it.
我们正在查
We are on it.
看来那台电梯当时是被黑了
Looks like the elevator was hacked in real time.
调出隐匿程序
Pulling up the rootkit now.
老天爷啊
Oh, my god.
喊"老...老天爷"干什么
"Oh--oh--oh, my god" What?
没什么 有一行代码我不太理解而已
Nothing. There's just a line of code here I'm not quite getting,
但我知道螺旋里有人能帮忙
but I think I know someone at Helix who can help.
你不需要把代码带去给他们看吗
Don't you need to show them the code?
没错 好主意 对
Yeah. That's a good idea. Yes.
谢谢 你帮了大忙 柯蒂斯
Thank you. Very helpful, Curtis.
很抱歉 埃克德先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Eked,
但阿德里安·蔡斯一案的细节
but the specifics of the investigation into Adrian Chase,
需要对公众保密
they're just not open to the public.
我孩子的母亲死了
The mother of my children is dead,
而你却什么都不能告诉我吗
and you can't tell me anything.
我能向你保证
I can assure you
星城警局和市长办公室正在竭尽全力
that the SCPD and the mayor's office are doing everything in their power
追捕他
to apprehend him.
我们会抓住那个人♥渣♥的
We're gonna catch that scum bag.
我看你们明明是和他狼狈为奸
Instead of working shoulder to shoulder with him?
抱歉 只是...
Sorry. It's just...
盖伊和我的关系虽然不太顺利
things may not have worked out between Gay and me,
但她一直尽心尽力照顾孩子们
but she was always there for the kids.
她爱他们 他们也爱她
She loved them, and they loved her,
但如今她不在了
and now she's gone.
拜托一定要抓到他
Please find him.
盖伊不该那样惨死
Gay didn't deserve dying like that,
也不能再让其他家庭承受这种痛苦了
and no other family deserves this pain.
我们会抓到他的
We will find him,
我们会让他明白到底什么才是"正义"
and he'll know the true meaning of justice.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天我们还要见几个被害人家属
How many other victims' relatives do we have today?
他是最后一个
He was the last.
老天 我觉得自己没办法再面对一个了
God, I don't think I could handle another.
这些人都在悲痛中 雷内
These people are grieving, Rene.
我不是说他们不应该这样 大哥
I'm not saying they're not entitled to their grief, hoss.
只是听一整天实在是太折磨人了
I'm saying hearing about it all day long is a real buzz kill.
我还以为你的遭遇
You know, I'd have thought someone in your situation
能让你更有...同情心
would have been a little more, uh, sympathetic.
我的遭遇
My situation?
没错
Yeah.
柯蒂斯可能告诉过我你妻女的事
Curtis might have told me about your wife and your daughter.
柯蒂斯话太多了
Curtis talks too much.
我赞同
I don't disagree...
但他告诉我这事的时候
But while he was talking,
还说他向你提出过帮你找个律师
he also mentioned that he offered to set you up with a lawyer
把你的女儿要回来
to help get your daughter back,
都过去两个月了
and that was over two months ago.
我只是还没准备好 大哥
I'm just not ready, hoss.
一个被内核隐匿程序所掩盖的多功能蠕虫病毒
A polymorphous worm concealed by a kernel rootkit.
你是在讲荤段子吗 还是...
You trying to talk dirty to me, or--
我看到代码了 阿莱娜
I saw the code, Alena.
我知道是你的手笔
I know your work.
你黑了那台电梯
You hacked that elevator.
-那个超能力联合调查组特工是你杀的 -你慢点
- You killed that ARGUS agent! - Just slow down.
-到底是不是 -算是吧
- Yes or no? - Kind of.
-算是 -我不是有意要杀他的
- Kind of? - I didn't mean to kill him,
我发誓
I swear.
我从没试过用电梯把人弄昏迷
I'd never knocked anyone out with an elevator before,
显然 这个技术需要学习
and apparently, there's a learning curve.
-阿莱娜 -你听我说
- Alena. - I need you to hear me out
就一下
for one second.
-你杀了人 -不小心的
- You murdered someone. - Accidentally
而且有正当理由
and for a good cause.
我真不敢相信你会这么说
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
凯登·詹姆斯 他是全世界
Cayden James. He's the most skilled hacker
有史以来最顶尖的黑客
the world has ever known.
如果真这样 那我肯定听说过他
If he was, I would have heard of him.
不会的 这正是他的高明之处
No, you wouldn't have because he's just that good.
他就是个幽灵
He's a ghost.
也正是他一手组建了"螺旋"
He's also the person that formed Helix.
-那跟这有什么关... -8个月前
- What does that have to do-- - 8 months ago,
他被超能力联合调查组找到
He was scooped up by ARGUS.
不是被逮捕 不是被起诉
Not arrested, not charged.
只是被带走了 现在他被无缘无故关押
Just taken, and now he's being held without cause,
被虐待 谁知道还有没有别的什么
being tortured, who knows what else.
我必须从超能力联合调查组特工身上拿到这个才能解救他
And I had to take this off that ARGUS agent so we can free him.
阿莱娜 你杀人了
Alena, you killed someone.
在你继续对我评头论足前
Before you get too judgmental,
你得先明白你会帮我从超能力联合调查组手中
know that you're gonna help me free Cayden
解救出凯登
from wherever ARGUS is holding him.
-我为什么要这么做 -因为在他被抓前
- Why would I do that? - Because before he was taken,
他一直在研究生物追踪仪
Cayden was working on a biometric tracker
能够察觉心跳
that could recognize a heartbeat,
并且强大到能覆盖世界各个角落
powerful enough to scan anywhere in the world.
不管阿德里安·蔡斯在哪里
Anywhere Adrian Chase is.
-我们有麻烦了 -什么
- We have a problem. - What is that?
麻烦 在达米恩·达克去年
The problem. After Damien Darhk
得到我的安全植入技术后
took my security implant last year,
我制定了新的协议
I instituted new protocols
避免超能力联合调查组的敏感信息
to prevent any sensitive ARGUS information
或者位置被其他个人取得或者侵入
or location from being accessed by a single person.
现在需要两个安全钥匙才能进入
Access now requires two of these security keys.
但你在皮尔斯特工身上找到了他的钥匙
But agent Pierce's key wasn't taken. You found it on him.
那是个非常精妙的复♥制♥品
I found a very sophisticated copy.
-聪明 -非常聪明
- Smart. - Extremely.
差点就骗过我了
I almost didn't catch it.
如果那些钥匙不能用了
If those keys have been compromised,
就必须得重新编码
then they have to be reprogrammed.
这些钥匙的意义就在于
The whole point of having the keys
可以让它们不受黑客攻击
is for them to be unhackable.
重新编码需要大约24个小时
Reprogramming takes about 24 hours.
莱拉 显然超能力联合调查组正在遭受攻击
Lyla, clearly ARGUS security is under attack,
但并不像是蔡斯所为
but this doesn't feel like Chase,
说真的 那才是我们需要关注的地方
and quite frankly, that is where we have to keep our focus.
我理解你 但我已经
And I sympathize, but I've got
几乎把所有持有钥匙的员工关禁闭了
almost all personnel with keys in lockdown at ARGUS.
几乎
Almost?
迪特科夫特工在32公里以外的地方
Agent Ditkoff is 20 miles out.
塔尔伯特港附近
Near Port Talbert.
我希望你的团队能护送她回超能力联合调查组
I was hoping your team could escort her back to ARGUS.
奥利弗 我知道你想抓到蔡斯
Oliver, I know you want to get Chase.
我也是 但超能力联合调查组帮过我们很多
So do I, but ARGUS has always had our backs.
没错 的确如此
Yes, they have.
给柯蒂斯和黛娜打电♥话♥
Let's call Curtis and Dinah.
请告诉费利西蒂我们去哪了
Please let Felicity know where we're going.
收到
Copy that.
让我跟超能力联合调查组的朋友说说
Just let me talk to my friends at ARGUS.
也许我们可以商量解救凯登的事情
Maybe we can negotiate for Cayden's release.
不好意思 这挺滑稽的
Sorry. It's just funny, you know?
跟超能力联合调查组谈判
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表