剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
My baby girl.
我们要把裙子弄皱了
Ok. We're gonna wrinkle the dress.
我不在乎
Well, I really don't care.
不
No!
西娅
Thea?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
还好
Y-yeah.
劳蕾尔 我...
Laurel, I--
你不知道婚礼之前见新娘
Don't you know it's bad luck to see the bride
不吉利吗
Before the wedding?
还有缺席彩排晚宴
Or skip out on the rehearsal dinner?
我知道 我道过歉了
I--I know. I said I was sorry.
只发了条短♥信♥
In a text.
莎拉 能让我们单独聊会儿吗
Sara, can you give us a few minutes, please?
你该庆幸我不是什么受训刺客
You're lucky I'm not a trained assassin or anything.
我...
I...
你看上去真美
You, um-- you look beautiful.
我昨晚给你打了二十多通电♥话♥
I called you over 20 times last night.
我无法解释昨晚的事
I can't explain last night.
我只是...
I just...
今天 今天我想娶你
Today--today, I want to marry you.
那挺好的 我们这还有客人呢
Well, that's good because there are guests here.
不 不要宾客 不要再等上几个小时
No, not with guests, not in a few hours.
就现在 劳蕾尔 我得离开这里
Now. Laurel, I need to--I need to get out of here.
-我们私奔吧 -奥利弗
- I--we can elope. - Oliver.
我是认真的 我也不知道我现在怎么回事
I'm being serious. I don't know what's going on with me right now.
我只知道我想和你在一起
I just know that I want to be with you
越快越好
as quickly as humanly possible.
你到底是怎么了
What is going on with you?
昨晚有人让我意识到
I--last night, somebody reminded me
我现在拥有了一切...
that I have everything...
而我丝毫不想放弃
And I don't want to give it up.
我很怕我会放弃
I'm afraid that I'm gonna give it up.
你能这么说真好
Well, that's very sweet of you,
可我们还有两百多位客人要接待
But we have over 200 guests coming,
你的父母也为这场婚礼花了不少钱
and your parents, they've spent a fortune on this wedding.
我知道 很抱歉我把事情弄得很奇怪
I know, and I'm-- I'm sorry if this is confusing
而且可能吓到你了
or if I'm scaring you,
但我现在唯一知道的事情
but the only thing in the world that makes sense to me right now
就是我爱你
is that I love you,
我准备接下奎恩联合企业的工作
and I'm gonna take that job at Queen Consolidated,
我发誓我每天都会努力去成为
and I swear to god I'm gonna work every single day
你所爱的那个人
to be the man you fell in love with.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry about the interruption.
楼下的那位俄♥罗♥斯♥女士说我可以直接上来
The Russian lady downstairs told me to come right up.
你有空聊几句吗
You got a minute to talk?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我继续过自己的日子又怎么了
Now what happened to I should just go back to my life?
听着 你最近有没有进过城
Look. Have you been getting out into the city lately,
看到什么不该存在的异常建筑
seeing maybe a particular building that shouldn't be there?
-斯莫克科技 -是
- Smoak Technologies. - Yeah.
没错 我当时和我父亲在一起
Yeah, when I was with my dad,
我看见那栋楼 就感觉...
I--I saw it, and it felt, uh--
-不对劲 -没错
- It felt wrong. - Right.
费利西蒂·斯莫克说她从未有过什么大厦
Felicity Smoak says she never owned a building
或是公♥司♥
or a company.
我也不知道这是怎么了
I don't know what's going on here,
但你走了之后 我开始产生...
But when you left, I started having these, uh--
幻觉 对吧 就像...
Visions, right? Like, um--
像记忆闪回
Uh, memory flashes.
我也看到了
I'm getting them, too.
约翰 我们这是怎么了
John, what is happening to us?
我也不知道 我在阿富汗见过不少怪事
I have no idea. I've seen some weird things in the 'Stan,
做了兜帽男之后见过更多 可这个...
even stranger things as the hood, but this--
你走后 我想画下来
Look. When you left, I tried to draw one of these,
你所谓的记忆闪回
memory flashes, as you call them.
我画功不大好
Never been much of an artist,
这个是我看见的
but this is what I came up with.
-这是怎么回事 -我不知道
- What the hell? - I don't know.
我们记起来的事情
Been remembering things.
看起来像在做梦但其实不是 约翰
It's like they're dreams but they're not, John.
我觉得这一切都不是真的
I don't think that any of this is real.
我们是真实的
We're real,
但他们跟我们玩的脑力游戏
but whatever's playing these head games with us,
我觉得已经不大管用了
I don't think it's fully working.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为"金牌奎恩"号♥...
Because the Queen's Gambit--
他们把我放到我没上我父亲的船的世界里
They've put me into a world where I never Got on my father's boat.
奥利弗 我不知道这些是回忆还是感受
Oliver, I don't know if these are memories or feelings,
但我觉得你是英雄
but I think you're a hero,
而且并非因为什么船
and I don't think it's because of any boat.
脑力游戏还没结束
These head games aren't over.
不管我们做什么 他们都会极力阻止
They are gonna push back against whatever we do.
阻止
Push back?
怎么阻止
Like how?
就像那样
Like that.
我怎么做到的
How did I do that?
好吧 这很难解释
All right. This is hard to explain.
试着解释一下吧
Well, start trying.
我们觉得...我们处于共同的幻觉中
We think--we think we're in some sort of shared hallucination.
什么 太疯狂了
What? That's crazy.
虽然比不上我会功夫那么疯狂
I mean, not as crazy as me knowing kung fu,
但还是难以置信
but it is definitely up there.
你那不是功夫 是截拳道
That wasn't kung fu. That was jeet kune do,
而且你是在一个
and I think that you learned it
叫南达尔巴特的地方学会的
in a spot called Nanda Parbat.
你说的这些完全不可能
Nothing you are saying is making sense.
完全不可能
None of this makes sense.
好了 莎拉 你记得的最后一件事是什么
All right, Sara. What is the last thing you remember?
-我不知道 -在你昨天来这儿之前的事
- I don't know. - I mean, before you came here yesterday.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What is the last thing that you remember?
你能想起来 仔细想想
You remembered something. Come on.
莎拉 想想 集中精力...
Sara, come on, concentrate...
有一场打斗
There was a fight.
我们有五个人 后来...
It was 5 of us, and then--
后来我们被抓走了
And then we were taken.
被抓去哪里
Taken where?
我不记得了
I don't know.
好吧 我们有五个人
Well, all right. There were 5 of us.
还有两个是谁
Who were the other two?
雷·帕尔默 还有西娅
Ray Palmer and--and Thea.
如果这是梦境
I mean, if this is some kind of dream
或是共同的幻觉
or shared hallucination,
那我们要怎么醒过来
then how do we wake up?
离开这里
By getting out of here.
斯莫克科技大楼
The Smoak Technologies building.
那地方看起来很奇怪 或许是因为
Maybe the reason why that place seems so strange is
我们可以从那离开这里...
because that's the way we get out of here...
不管这是哪里
Wherever here is.
你想做什么
What do you want?
你从范·霍恩实业偷了东西
You stole something from Van Horn Industries.
你说这个吗
You mean this?
对 还给我
Yeah. Hand it over.
不然呢
Or what?
我会抢回来
I'll take it from you.
我不信
I doubt that.
你要放弃吗
You want to give up?
我才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
我也是
So am I.
真是太棒了
That was awesome.
调节器在那里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表