剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我不会让海文洛克事件重演
again as long as it was in my power,
我相信这一次就算
and I believe that this qualifies.
沃克会带上他整个小队
Walker will have his whole unit with him,
甚至还会有马尔科维亚人
maybe even some Markovians.
应对这事需要全员出动
We need the whole team for this.
赞成 但昆汀刚戒完酒出来
Agreed, but Quentin just got out of rehab,
西娅又不在城里
and with Thea out of town,
我需要找人盯着他点
I-- I need someone to keep an eye on him.
你觉得谁合适
Who'd you have in mind?
最好是华盛顿特区的
Better be the report on the Washington district
水资源项目的报告
water projects...
并不是 大哥
Not exactly, hoss.
你怎么在 怎么回事
What are you-- what?
你怎么不在你办公室
Why aren't you in your office?
我来这边工作
Well, I came in here to work
因为大家不停来我办公室
because everyone's been dropping by my office,
问我怎么样 我不需要过度关心
asking how I am, and I don't need the attention,
对了 我刚跟奥利弗通完电♥话♥
and by the way, I just got off the phone
他说他在去俄♥罗♥斯♥的路上
with Oliver, who says he's on the way to Russia,
那你在这里干什么
so what are you doing here?
奥利弗要我在这里帮你准备
Oliver said I'm supposed to help you prep
苏珊·威廉姆斯的采访
for your interview with Susan Williams
而且对我来说 在这里
and it was safer for me to be here
比在那边挑起国际事故更安全
than over there starting an international incident.
还有 你该跟你的前台谈谈
Also, you need to talk to your receptionist.
她都不相信我是来找你的
She didn't believe I was here for you.
进来还得背着她偷偷溜进来
I had to sneak past her just to get in.
真想不通她怎么会犯哪种错呢
I wonder how she could have made that mistake!
听着 不如为了你我都好
Listen. Why don't you just do us both a favor, all right?
你回家去 擦擦你的冰球面具之类的
Just go home, polish your hockey mask or something.
我就跟奥利弗说你一直待在这里
And I'll just tell Oliver you were here the whole time.
挺好的吧 我
That's cool, right? I'm--
行啊 只不过你刚戒酒
Sure, except you're fresh out of rehab,
不擅长政♥治♥ 还马上要面对媒体
not a politician, about to face the media,
有点帮助有何不好
so what's it hurt to have a little help?
对我清醒的神智不好
Oh, just my waking sanity.
好吧 找个椅子坐下
All right. Well, pull up a chair.
好的
All rightie.
-喝咖啡吗 -好
- Coffee? - Sure.
好吧 私人飞机这事
Ok. This whole flying private thing
要是常有就好了
is something I could really get used to.
当市长还是有好处的
Being mayor has its perks.
星城的姊妹城市在俄♥罗♥斯♥
You're lucky that Star City's sister city
真是幸运
is in Russia.
至少12个小时前就是这样了
As of 12 hours ago at least.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
我答应加入时 没想到
When I signed on, I didn't think
是要去国外阻止一场核武器交易
I'd be stopping a nuclear arms deal in a foreign country.
是啊 我答应加入时还没想到
Yeah. When I signed on, I didn't think
会和外星人打交道
I'd be dealing with aliens.
-外星人 -是啊
- Aliens? - Yeah.
约翰说你在俄♥罗♥斯♥有些朋友
John said you had friends in Russia.
是一个朋友 我联♥系♥了 但没回应
One friend. Reached out, didn't hear back.
-奥利弗·奎恩 -阿纳托利
- Oliver queen. - Anatoly.
你就不应该再回俄♥罗♥斯♥
You never should have come back to Russia.
-阿纳托利 -阿雷西·列奥诺夫
- Anatoly? - Alexi Leonov--
你还记得他吗
You remember him, yes?
他是你的兄弟之一
He was one of your brothers.
-我能解释的 -你要他帮你个忙
- I can explain. - You asked favor of him.
作为回报 他也要你帮他个忙
He asked favor in return,
但你却朝他开枪
and you pull gun on him instead?
你知道我不能做兄弟会恶棍的原因
You know why I can't be some Bratva thug.
你许过诺
You made promise.
你发过誓
You swore oath,
而如今你的兄弟之一却死了
and now one of your brothers is dead,
我凭什么要像欢迎兄弟般欢迎你
so why should I welcome you as brother?
回家去吧 奥利弗
Go home, Oliver.
这里没人会帮你的
There's nothing for you here.
感觉这里像死过肺结核病人
Feel like somebody died of tuberculosis in here.
"诡异"这词用俄语怎么说
What's the Russian word for creepy?
[俄语]
Zhutko.
我在飞机上学了的
I was studying on the plane.
你从哪找来的这个地方
Where did you find this place?
是莱拉 这里曾是超查组的安全屋
Lyla. This used to be an ARGUS safe house,
从美俄关系来看
and as you can tell from Amero-Russian relations,
最近没什么人来这里
it hasn't been used much lately.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
我们为什么不和超查组合作
And why aren't we working with ARGUS?
我想阻止黑市核交易
I assume preventing black market nuclear deals
能排在他们待办清单的头几位吧
would be pretty high on their to-do list.
约翰说得对
John's right about Russia.
超查组介入的话一定会引发外交风波
ARGUS can't operate here without causing a diplomatic crisis.
是啊 说到外交风波
Oh, yeah. Speaking of diplomatic crises,
你朋友为什么打了你一拳
why did your friend punch you?
3年前 我试图追踪斯莱德·威尔逊时
3 years ago, I used a Bratva contact
曾求助于一名兄弟会的联络人
when I was trying to track Slade Wilson.
他让我做一件事作为回报
He asked me for something in exchange.
我拒绝了
I refused.
斯莱德杀了他
Slade killed him.
你觉得要花多久我们才能开工
How long do you think until we're up and running?
我不确定 在这边我基本算是从头开始
I'm not sure. I'm pretty much starting from scratch here,
我得黑进俄♥罗♥斯♥的服务器
and I have to hack the Russian server
看看能不能找到沃克的消息
to see if we can find any chatter on Walker,
可能要不了多久
and that might take no time,
也可能要很久
or it might take a-- a lot of time.
你那个打了记漂亮的右勾拳的兄弟会朋友呢
What about your Bratva friend with the good right hook?
你可以试着跟他和解
You could try making nice.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
是吗 无论简单与否 奥利弗
Yeah? Well, simple or not, Oliver,
我们得用尽一切可用的资源
we have to use every asset we've got.
我在列奥诺夫的事情上犯了错
I made a mistake with Leonov.
当时情况艰难
It was a challenging time,
但在格雷戈尔的事上你还欠我
but you still owe me for Gregor.
算你走运 我一直不喜欢列奥诺夫
Lucky for you, I never liked Leonov.
坐吧 约翰·狄格尔 很高兴见到你
Sit. John Diggle, it's good to see you.
现在你是我最喜欢的美国人了
Now you're my favorite American.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以你为什么来俄♥罗♥斯♥
So what brings you to Russia?
我们在找一个叛变了的美国将军
We're looking for a U.S. General that has gone rogue.
我们相信他想把一枚核弹卖♥♥给
We have reason to believe he's trying
马尔科维亚的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to sell a nuke to Markovian terrorists.
这关你们什么事
What concern is that of yours?
你就说你帮不帮我找这个人吧
Are you gonna help me find this man or not?
在列奥诺夫那件事之后
After business with Leonov,
光是我愿意坐下来和你谈
just me sitting with you
就已经还了你人情 不是吗
squares us with Gregor, yes?
-好吧 -那我们就互不相欠了
- Fine. - Then we are even
回到兄弟会的规矩上
and back to how things work in Bratva.
我帮你 你帮我
I help you, you help me.
有个任务你拒绝了列奥诺夫的请求
An arrangement you refused with Leonov
假如我没弄错的话
if I'm not mistaken.
那个任务我会再次拒绝
An arrangement I'm going to refuse again.
我人生中的那个阶段已经过去了
That part of my life is over.
那我就帮不了你了
Well, then I cannot help you,
但我可以给你几条免费的建议
but I can offer you some free advice.
动作快点 奥利弗
Act quickly, Oliver.
用你们美国人的话来讲
The Markovians do not,
马尔科维亚人做事
as you Americans say,
可不会拖拖拉拉
sit on their hands.
你做得不错
You did well.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表