剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
saving my daughter.
那是什么
What's that?
愤怒的女人握着两把剑
Angry woman with two swords.
你现在脑中在想伊莎贝尔·罗切夫少校吧
Are you getting Major Isabel Rochev flashbacks right now?
是的
Yup.
你记得我们怎么处理的吧
You remember how we handled that, right?
是的
Yup.
-天啊 -我们得赶紧离开这里
- Oh, god. - We got to get out of here.
在罗切夫身上比较好使
Oh. That worked better with Rochev.
狄格
Dig.
告诉过你我有不祥的预感
I told you I had a bad feeling.
约翰 费利西蒂
John! Felicity!
他们不在了 奥利弗
They're gone, Oliver.
该死
Damn it!
他们是被活捉的 保持专注
They were taken alive. Focus.
我以为你已经给你的宠物
I would've thought you would've tagged
装追踪器呢
your--your pets by now.
他们是我的朋友 马尔科姆
They're my friends, Malcolm.
柯蒂斯给费利西蒂装了纳米追踪器
And Curtis did put tracking nanites in Felicity,
但它们被蔡斯的
but they were rendered useless
电磁脉冲破坏了
when Chase set off an EMP.
好吧 算他厉害
Well, I'll give him this much.
他领先我们五十步
He's 50 moves ahead.
但他的目的是什么
But the question is to what end.
作为我帮他越狱的筹码
He wants to leverage me into breaking him out of prison.
我的女儿 你的妹妹
And my daughter, your sister,
还不够作为筹码吗
isn't sufficient leverage?
你也勒索过人 马尔科姆
You've blackmailed people, Malcolm.
你有多少次是遵守交易承诺的
How often have you kept up your end of the bargain?
而且说真的 我挺意外
And, quite frankly, I am surprised
你这种人会屈服于
that someone like you is willing to give in
蔡斯这种人
to a man like Chase.
我会屈服于任何人
I will give in to someone
只要能救回西娅
if it gets Thea back.
虽然她恨我
The fact that she hates me
但我对她的父爱不会因此变少
doesn't make her any less my daughter.
而且去年你学到的是
And something you learned last year--
朋友是一回事 但家人就是家人
friends are one thing, but family is family.
还有你的孩子呢
And your child?
你会不惜一切 绝对不惜一切
You would do anything, absolutely anything,
保护他的安全
to keep him safe.
前阵子 我跟约翰说...
A little while ago, I worried to John...
跟我有交情的人
that the personal connections that I had
会使我变得脆弱
were making me vulnerable
因为只要我的生活中有我关心的人
because as long as there are people in my life that I care for,
我就得成为另一个存在保护他们
I have to be something else to protect them.
我永远无法把这些抛之脑后
That's something that I can't leave in the past.
我真服了你 奥利弗
I admire you, Oliver.
很特别的傻瓜
It takes a special kind of idiot
才会随着时间变得更傻
to actually get dumber with time.
我没心情跟你争 马尔科姆
I am not in the mood, Malcolm.
是人之间的关系让我们保持人性
Human connections are what keep us human.
而可悲的是
And it's sad that it--
要由一个反♥社♥会♥者
that it's a sociopath who's gonna have to
来告诉你这一点
point this out to you.
你不能在孤岛上生活
You can't live on an island.
你已经试过了
You've already tried.
但你的生活总是会有人出现
But you are always gonna have people in your life,
奥利弗 他们总是会需要你
Oliver, and they will always need you,
不论好坏 不管是不是负担
for better or worse, baggage and all.
如果你接受不了
And if you can't accept that, well,
你的过去就会影响你的前行
your past is gonna stay your anchor.
说
Yeah.
奎恩先生 法警来转移犯人了
Mr. Queen, the marshals are here to transfer the prisoner.
你说过要通知你
You said you wanted to know.
谢谢 我在路上了
Thank you. I'm on my way.
我会确保
I am going to ensure
蔡斯顺利被转移去别的监狱
that Chase's prison transfer goes smoothly.
我们是非常能干的人
We are very capable people.
我们会找到方法
And we are gonna find a way
救出大家
to rescue everyone.
你不是真实的
You're not real.
我跟你的良知一样真实
I am as real as your conscience.
生存
Shengcun.
记得吗 "生存"
Remember? "Survive."
是我为你牺牲的
My dying wish for you
临终遗愿
after I gave my life for yours.
但你浪费了我的牺牲
But you squandered my sacrifice
现在我的女儿 我心爱的莎朵
and now my daughter, my dear Shado,
死了
is dead.
姚飞 我很抱歉
Yao Fei, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
道歉也无法救活她
Apologies won't bring her back.
无法救活其他人
And it won't bring the others back.
不要说了
Please stop.
泰安娜 绍夫 莎拉
Taiana, Akio, Sara.
你在过去五年失去的每个人
Everyone you've lost over the past 5 years...
那些你将会失去的人
All of those you have yet to lose.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This isn't real. It's not real.
你是我的幻想
You're in my head.
还有谁比你更知道真♥相♥吗
And who better than you knows the truth?
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
那些跟你最亲近的人注定要为
That those closest to you are fated to suffer
你的罪受苦
for your sins.
但你可以拯救他们 奥利弗
But you can save them, Oliver...
为他们牺牲 就像我为你们牺牲那样
by making the same sacrifice I made for you.
我喜欢你对这里的布置
I love what you've done with the place.
你在地球二
You got shipping containers
也有跟这个一样好的船运集装箱吗
as nice as this on Earth-2?
所有一切跟这里一模一样 爸爸
Everything's exactly the same as it is here, dad.
不要那样叫我
Don't call me that.
你是劳蕾尔 但你不是我的劳蕾尔
You're Laurel, but you're not my Laurel.
-会太紧吗 -你在意吗
- Is that too tight? - You care?
你觉得这不会令我难受吗
You think this isn't hard for me?
不怎么看得出来
Doesn't much look like it.
是阿德里安·蔡斯给我自♥由♥的
I owe my freedom to Adrian Chase.
作为交换 我帮他忙
In exchange, I give him my help
而且他保证你不会受伤
and his assurance that you won't get hurt.
蔡斯的保证
Chase's assurance!
我的劳蕾尔没有那么蠢
My Laurel wouldn't be that stupid.
我知道你爱她
I know...you loved her.
我知道你失去她了
And I know you lost her.
我知道你看见我时
And I know how it makes you feel
是什么感觉
seeing me.
你不知道
You've got no idea.
别当心 长官 如果犯人做出威胁
Don't worry, sir. If custody's threatened,
我们有权当场击毙他
we have orders to shoot on sight.
时间紧迫
Ticktock.
你不能再摆弄我了 阿德里安
You're not pulling my strings anymore, Adrian.
至少你承认我摆弄过你
At least you admit that I have been.
但你要清楚知道
Hey, but just so that we're clear...
我一坐上
the moment I get
转移犯人的直升机
on that transfer chopper,
我的朋友就会按指示杀死你朋友
my friends have orders to kill yours.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
我想你快接到电♥话♥了
I think you're about to get a phone call.
喂
Hello?
喂 谁来救救我
Hello. Somebody help me.
拜托帮帮我
Please help me.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
把车交给我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表