剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
to take your thoughts off all the evil you face each day.
施瓦兹医生 你开的药方是女朋友吗
Dr. Schwartz, are you prescribing me a girlfriend?
朋友也可以
Or just a friend.
我是苏珊 我不能接电♥话♥
Hi this is Susan, I can't come to the phone...
"决投"
"Spross dopross"?
"请求检验"
"Demand an exam"?
用俄语说更押韵
Yeah. It rhyme better in Russian.
决投是兄弟会叫帕克汉
Spross dopross is Bratva way to call Pakhan
兑现行动的方式
to account for actions.
队长们会听的
Captains will listen.
也许帕克汉会失去地位
Maybe Pakhan will lose position.
这是好消息 这样...
That's good news. That's g--
这意味着我们不用武力就能推♥翻♥格雷戈尔
That means we can overthrow Gregor without s fight.
不 所有人都知道格雷戈尔和科瓦的交易
No. Everybody knows about Gregor's deal with Kovar.
不可能 我们最后还是会死
No. We still end up dead.
如果帕克汉能继续保住位置
Men who call vote are killed
那么提议投票的人就得死
if Pakhan keeps position.
阿纳托利 这又是何苦
Anatoly, why bother?
我不想死在医院的地下室里
I did not want to die in hospital basement.
也有道理 听着
That's... fair. Look.
我们只要找到证据证明
All we have to do is find evidence
格雷戈尔和科瓦的交易对他有利
that Gregor's deal with Kovar benefits him
而对兄弟会无利就行
and not the Bratva.
没错 但我们上哪找去
Yes, but where are we going to find that?
我得走了
I have to go.
按照规定 在决投之前
Code says you have one hour to finalize
你只有一个小时去处理私事
personal affairs before spross dopross...
我能搞定
I can do that.
但必须有除我之外的队长跟着你
But you must have captain with you who is not me.
我会甩掉他的
I'll lose him.
我很擅长甩掉别人
Really good at losing people.
我找到了很多弹片和弹壳
I got bullet fragments and cases coming out of my ass
但没什么新发现
But nothing new.
好吧
All right.
我回到市中心再联♥系♥你
I'll catch you back downtown.
-有收获吗 -毛都没有
- Anything? - Nada.
比起我们 街上的线人还真的
Peeps on the street are actually
是更怕治安维护者
more afraid of the vigilante than us.
你这边呢
What about you?
治安维护者每周都会更换火炮供应商
Vigilante changes artillery supplier every week.
线索全都断了
Every lead goes cold.
现在真心急需新的线索啊
Could really use a break right about now.
我想我找到线索了
I think I've got something.
好极了 我就知道 你发现什么了
Yes. I totally manifested that. What do you got?
当我的音波击中治安维护者时
When my sonic cry hit vigilante,
打下了他的一小块面具
it knocked off a small piece of his visor.
看起来里面像是有某种电路装置
Looks like it's lined with some kind of circuitry.
那也就是说 它是人造的
Well, that means, it's manufactured.
也许我可以追踪到他是从哪里购买♥♥的
Maybe I can link it back to where he bought it from.
我想我可以帮你更进一步
I think I can do you one better.
我的T球实际上可以
My T-spheres can actually track
通过追踪技术找到使用者
the tech to the individual user.
可惜它得等到iPhone 16发布才能用
Except it won't be ready till the iPhone 16 is released.
你能对我有点信心吗
Ye of little faith.
-什么是T球 -柯蒂斯的蛋蛋
- What's a T-sphere? - Curtis' balls.
这是我自己发明的
They're something really fascinating
非常神奇的东西
of my own personal invention.
我发现量子计算
I realized that quantum computation
-可以被用来控制 -算了 当我没问
- could be used to harness the-- - OK. Look. Forget I asked.
我把碎片拿给你们
I'll bring you guys the visor, ok?
收到 等你 柯蒂斯 现在就全靠你了
Copy that. We're here. Curtis, this is on you now.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
说真的 伙计 你的蛋蛋怎么样了
Hey, seriously, man, what's up with your balls?
我是说 你真的要把
I mean, you were literally gonna
这些东西扔到垃圾桶里吗
throw those things in the trash.
保罗打电♥话♥给我 约我去吃饭
Paul called, asked me to dinner,
像是次约会
like a date,
可能我会和他和好
like I'm gonna get my man back.
我告诉过你 大哥
I told you, hoss,
高科技的设备是没法...
some piece of tech ain't gonna...
听着 我了解保罗
Look. I know Paul.
如果他不是准备好要和好了
He wouldn't be asking me to go out to dinner
他是不会约我一起吃饭的
if he wasn't ready to reconcile.
私人电♥话♥吗
Personal call?
是的 我家里出了点状况
Yeah. I had a-- a family emergency.
-抱歉 -没关系 家人也很重要
- I'm sorry. - Don't be. Family's important.
要不我帮你去把这个登记
Why don't I log that in for you
这样你就可以去处理家事了
so you can handle your emergency?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会小心保管好它的
I'll take good care of this,
另外 我希望你家里一切都好
and, uh, I hope everything is ok with your family.
奥利弗·奎恩是我的
Oliver Queen is mine.
除非我先杀死他
Not if I kill him first.
是的
Yes.
我要报告发现了治安维护者
I'd like to report a sighting of vigilante.
我是地方检察官蔡斯
This is District Attorney Chase.
奥利弗离开医院
Hey, Oliver's out of the hospital,
去了市政厅
headed to city hall.
黛娜有消息吗
Any word from Dinah?
她正在警局 试图拿回
She's at the precinct trying to recover
治安维持者的面罩碎片
that piece of vigilante's visor.
你呢 费利西蒂
What about you, Felicity?
别告诉我那是交通摄像头
And don't tell me that it's traffic cams.
我们都知道那些在自动运行
We both know they're on auto pilot.
我给西娅发去了一些能影响库伦斯议员的东西
I sent Thea something to sway Councilman Kullens.
很显然 他有弹劾奥利弗计划中的摇摆选票
Apparently, he's the swing vote on Oliver's impeachment.
魔盒
Pandora.
官方公布 他的妻子死于车祸
Officially, his wife died in a car crash.
未公布的是 她故意出了车祸
Unofficially, she crashed the car on purpose.
自杀
Suicide.
他利用职权掩盖过去了
He used his clout to cover it up,
所以我猜他不希望被揭露
so I'm guessing he's not gonna want it uncovered.
你对此不介意吗
And you are okay with this, right?
我认为这座城市需要奥利弗继续做市长
I think the city needs Oliver to keep being mayor.
费利西蒂 库伦斯不是罪犯
Felicity, Kullens is not a criminal.
-他是普通人... -他是政客
- He's a human being... - He's a politician.
这不一样
It's hardly the same thing.
一个经历过非常悲惨的车祸的普通人
A human being that went through a very tragic accident,
一场不想被公开的车祸
a very private one.
拜托 这不像你
Come on. This isn't you.
这完全像我
Well, it pretty much is.
好吧 你知道你的超能力是什么吗
Okay. Do you know what your super power is?
计算机
Computers?
同情
Empathy--
强烈而纯粹的同情
big, reflexive, pure empathy.
或许我的同情心用完了
Well, maybe I'm fresh out.
因为比利
Because of Billy.
这是个黑暗的世界
It's a dark world,
过去4年
and for the past 4 years,
我看着你 奥利弗
I have watched you and Oliver
劳蕾尔 西娅和罗伊
And Laurel and Thea and Roy.
我看到你们利用一点黑暗去与黑暗抗争
I have watched all of you use a little darkness to fight it.
没错
That's true.
有时候我们确实需要以火攻火
Sometimes we do fight fire with fire,
但费利西蒂 每次我们这么做
but every time we do, Felicity,
每一次 我们都冒着被烧伤的危险
every single time, we risk being burned.
有些时候 我忍♥不住感觉
Some days, I can't help but feel as if
这座城市自己就要崩塌了
the city wants to collapse in on itself
我们能做的只有延迟这种不可避免的情况
and all we're doing is delaying the inevitable.
不 我们是在阻止它
No. We're preventing it.
我们是好人
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表