剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
都建议我们取消明天的活动
have advised us to pull out of tomorrow's event.
他们担心针对温德先生的袭击
They're concerned that the attack on Mr. Wender
可能只是更大规模的袭击的开始
could be the start of a larger pattern of violence,
而且假如在义诊期间
and if something were to happen
真的发生了什么
during the clinic,
艾美科技也会受到牵连
then Amertek would be held liable.
假如...
What if...
星城同意赔偿艾美科技呢
Star City agrees to indemnify Amertek?
奥利 那得花上百万...
Ollie, that could cost mil--
而且我会在活动现场增加两倍的警力
And I will triple the police presence at the event.
现场会有很多警卫吗
There will be plenty of security?
我会亲自确保这一点
I will see to it personally.
那么...
Well...
那我就信你一回 市长先生
I'm going to hold you to that, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你的计划是带着新队伍
So is the plan to see to it personally
亲自确保这一点吗
with the new team?
不是 他们还没准备好
No. They're nowhere near ready.
那后备计划是什么
Then what's the backup plan?
我
Me.
这是市长身兼治安维护者的好处之一
It's one of the advantages of having the mayor moonlighting as a vigilante.
或者应该说是治安维护者身兼市长
Or the vigilante moonlighting as mayor.
没发现敌人 长官 我们准备上了
No hostiles, sir. We're a go.
很好 情报准确
Excellent. Intel was good.
敌人正在换岗
Hostiles are on a shift change.
B队 你们上楼
Bravo team, you're upstairs,
到二楼的西北走廊去
northwest corridor, second floor.
A队 你们跟我来
Alpha team, you're with me.
保持警惕
Look sharp.
A队到位了
Alpha team is here.
B队 你们在哪 你们...
Bravo team, where are you? What's your--
来 快挪开 快挪开
Come on! Move, move, move!
他们怎么知道我们在这里
How the hell did they know we were here?
起来 起来
Up, up!
站到线上
On the line.
我是来学东西的 老兄
I'm here to learn something, man,
不是来挨打的
not just get beat up.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我这是在教你们
I'm teaching you.
这到底是在教我们什么
Teaching us what, exactly?
因为 实际上
Because, actually,
我还真同意这个可怕怪男的话
I find myself agreeing with the scary, weird guy.
这个训练的目标
The goal of this exercise
就是搞清楚这个训练的目标
is to figure out the goal of this exercise.
快站到线上去
Now get on the line!
绿箭侠
Actually, Green Arrow,
我能不能和你说句话
can I talk to you for a second?
现在
Now.
我觉得也许
You know, I thought maybe
可以推迟一下你对我的批评教育
we could hold off on the criticism for a little bit.
可以啊 没问题
Oh, yeah, no problem,
因为我有可多话要说了
because there's a lot.
看
Look.
我还以为交通摄像头没拍到任何有用的
I thought there wasn't any usable footage from traffic cameras.
是啊 但有了KH-10间谍卫星
Yeah, but who needs traffic cams
谁还需要用到交通摄像头呢
when you got KH-10 spy satellites?
可能是超能力者或有魔法
Could be a meta or magic of some sort.
没错
Exactly.
西娅可能跟我说了
So Thea may or may not have told me
你想凭一己之力
about your brilliant plan
保护免费诊所的
to protect the free clinic
机智计划
all by yourself.
我不会一个人逞能的
I won't be all by myself.
星城警局和陆军作战队会协助我
I'll have the SCPD and the ACU.
不行
No way.
他们联手能力也不够
This is out of both of their leagues.
什么
What?
他们的能力也都不够
It's out of their league, too.
他们都太菜了[绿]
They're too green.
别人可能也会这么说你的
Some could say the same about you.
等了五年 终于有机会
I've been waiting 5 years
讲这个笑话了
to make that joke.
会展中心有二十个入口
The convention center has 20 entrances.
你没法都照看到
you can't be on them all.
在入口周围
Throw them around the perimeter
多安排三个人
for 3 extra pairs of eyes.
会有什么损失呢
What could it hurt?
艾美科技
头脑放机灵点
OK, heads on swivels,
但不管发生什么都别插手
but do not engage under any circumstances.
收到
Copy that.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
奥利 不对 绿箭侠
I mean, Oliv-- I mean, Green Arrow.
野狗 收到了吗
Wild Dog, do you copy that?
这代号♥咱们得再商量
We got to talk about this codename.
现在不行 集中注意
Not now. Stay focused.
知道你在哪我们能安心些
You know, it'd help to know where you are.
不 不会的
No, it wouldn't,
因为你们不能插手
Because you're not going to engage.
拜托 那有什么好玩的
Come on, where's the fun in that?
跟这些人作对
Man, it would take one major asshat
简直是愚蠢至极
to make a move against all these people.
而最近我才发现
Something I've learned recently
城里到处都是蠢货
is the city is filled with them.
这叫上梁不正
Starts at the top, you know?
小白脸奎恩
Pretty boy Queen here
还真以为在拯救城市
thinks he's actually saving the city.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, officer.
你好
How are you?
你好
Hello.
她怎么了
What have we here?
她骨折了一直没长好
Her broken bone never set.
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
这方面我有经验
I have some experience with that.
伊芙琳 去看看西北走廊
Evelyn, check the northwest corridor.
怎么我没有代号♥
I don't get a codename?
真的很感谢您始终支持我们
We really thank you for sticking with us.
很庆幸奥利弗改变了我的想法
Well, I'm glad that Oliver changed my mind.
看到公♥司♥还能做善事
It's nice to feel that this company
我很高兴
can still do some good.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
活动都快结束了
The event is almost over.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
都怪路上太堵了
but it's been tying up traffic, you know?
但你应该负责
Yeah, but you were supposed to watch
十号♥街入口的
the 10th street entrance.
我都说了 路上堵死了
I just said, the traffic is terrible.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm-- I'm fine, you know.
抱歉 下次不会了
Sorry, it won't happen again.
好吧 可是
Yeah, but--
你最近是不是又在喝酒了
you haven't been drinking again, have you?
珍妮特·卡罗尔
Janet Carroll,
你被判为不够格
You have been judged and found wanting.
他来了
He's here.
混♥蛋♥
Son of bitch.
-守望者 -监控上看不到他
- Overwatch? - I don't see him on any of the security cameras.
他好像就这么... 消失了
It's like he just... disappeared.
要不是见过他做的那些不可思议的事
I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see him
我也绝不相信
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表