剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我来理理这件事
Let me see if I understand.
你带着这个女孩一起
You carry this girl with you
在某个岛上经历了痛苦与磨难
through all of your trials and tribulations on some island.
-炼狱吗 -是的
- Lian Yu? - Yes.
然而当你离开那座岛时
And yet when you get off this island,
你没有回家
you do not return home.
-是的 -而你却去了一个
- No. - Instead, you come to a country
你只认识一个人的国家
where you know just one person,
你加入我的组织
You join my organization,
通过了我们所有的考验
pass all of our tests and all of this.
这样你就能为一个完全不同的女人报仇吗
So you can avenge the death of a different woman?
照片里的那个女人叫劳蕾尔
The woman in that photo's name is Laurel,
我没回家 是因为
and I didn't return home because after...
在我经历了这些事之后
everything I've been through,
我所做的每一件事
everything I've done...
她已经认不出我了
she wouldn't recognize me.
我懂了
Now I see.
你认为你被人变成了怪物
You think that you've been made into a monster.
怪物总比叛徒好
Better a monster than a sell-out.
科瓦付了你多少钱让你背叛兄弟
How much did Kovar pay you to betray your brothers?
你的失败不能容忍♥
Your failure is unacceptable.
你就该让我杀了他们
You should have let me kill them
而不是玩这种愚蠢的角色扮演
instead of some stupid role-playing idea.
你没有资格质疑我的计划
It is not your place to question my agenda.
你的自♥由♥和性命取决于
Your freedom, your life is contingent
你是否听从我的指令
on following my orders.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
谢谢你能来一趟
Hey. Thanks for coming in.
没事
No problem.
我也想和你聊聊
I wanted to talk with you, as well.
我发给你的文件
Ok. Uh, the file that I sent you.
约翰·狄格尔是我前任保镖和现在的朋友
John Diggle is my former bodyguard and current friend.
因为间谍活动 谋杀罪
And facing a court-martial
逃离联邦监狱以及企图盗窃大规模杀伤性武器
for espionage, murder, escaping a federal prison,
他将要面对军事法庭审判
and attempted theft of a WMD.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
那他为什么逃离联邦监狱
So why did he escape a federal prison?
因为他是无辜的
Because he's innocent.
陷害他的人是一名三星上将
The man who framed him is a 3-star general.
约翰觉得他在法庭上
John did not think that he would get
不会得到公平的审判
a fair trial in the court system,
所以我才找你来
which is where you come in.
奥利弗 我是市检察官
Oliver, I'm a city prosecutor,
不是军事辩护律师
not a military defense attorney.
所以我才想到了你
That's why I thought of you.
约翰需要军队体制外的人帮他
John needs someone outside of the military infrastructure.
这是伸张正义的唯一方法
This is the only way for justice to get done.
他甚至不认识我
He doesn't even know me.
约翰·狄格尔是个好人
John Diggle is a good man.
他比我们两个加起来都好
He's better than the both of us put together.
法官能授权我展开普通司法权调查
Getting the judge advocates to even authorize me
都是个奇迹了
to pro hoc in would be a miracle.
听起来是同意了
Sounds like a yes?
不如说是"老天帮我和你的朋友"
more like a "God help me" and your friend.
算我欠你一个人情
I will owe you one.
这可不止一个人情
This is worth more than one.
实际上
actually, uh, hey.
好像我们还不够忙似的
As if we don't have enough on our plate,
你听说了马隆警探
have you heard about the circumstances
死时的情况吗
surrounding the death of detective Malone?
没有
No.
他被杀时穿着普罗米修斯的外衣
He was wearing Prometheus' outfit when he was killed.
他的嘴被封着
His mouth was taped shut,
手上绑了一把剑
A sword taped into his hand.
现场还发现了一个无线扬声器
There was a wireless speaker found on the scene.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
好像马隆是被陷害的
That it looks like Malone was set up,
看样子是绿箭侠
That it looks like the Green Arrow was
被设计而杀了他
manipulated into killing him.
被普罗米修斯
By Prometheus?
我确保了现场的警♥察♥不会走漏风声
I made sure the cops who caught the scene won't say anything,
我正在做法医的工作
And I'm handling the coroner.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know.
好的 你是要...
Yeah, that you're gonna...
掩盖此事
cover this up.
如果市民发现了反罪恶组织的
If the city finds out that a member
一员是普罗米修斯
of the anti-crime unit was Prometheus,
会恐慌一片
There's gonna be panic.
如果绿箭侠杀了一名反罪恶组织成员
If the green arrow killed a member of the anti-crime unit--
会恐慌一片
there's gonna be panic.
不管怎样
Either way...
要把这件事压下去
Got to keep this quiet.
这是唯一伸张正义的方式
It's the only way to see justice done.
我是奎恩市长
This is Mayor Queen.
奥利弗 是我 劳蕾尔
Oliver, it's me--Laurel.
不许你说她的名字
Don't you say her name.
抱歉 我的行为不可原谅
I--I'm sorry. What I did was unforgivable,
但是他逼我做的 普罗米修斯
But--but he made me do it--Prometheus.
他逼你是什么意思
What do you mean he made you?
他威胁要杀我
He threatened to kill me.
你得帮我 拜托了
You have to help me, please.
你能来见我吗
Can you meet?
哪里
Where?
黑金丝雀雕象
The black canary statue.
我马上到
I'll be there soon.
等等
Now wait--
有黑海妖的踪迹吗
Any sign of Black Siren?
还没有
Not yet,
但所有人都要藏好而且不要...
but everyone's gonna stand down and do not--
我们知道
Yeah, we get it.
要我说 就抓住她
Yeah? Well, I say take her down.
守望者
Overwatch!
你们听见老大的话了
You heard the boss.
这对你们来说是只看不做的行动
This is an eyes-only operation for you.
我看到她了
I have eyes on.
小伙子们 我给你们开了单独频道
Boys, I just put you on a separate channel.
为什么 如果黑海妖看起来像
why? So if black siren looks like she's
要耍花样 相信我 她会的
about to double-cross-- and trust me, she will--
我授权你们烧死她
you have it on my authority to light her up.
感谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
普罗米修斯威胁说要杀了我
Prometheus threatened to kill me.
你是个很有说服力的骗子
You're a very convincing liar.
我不反驳
I deserve that.
尖端科研实验室的人说
According to S.T.A.R. Labs,
就算普罗米修斯不威胁人 你还是会帮他
you'd help Prometheus even if he wasn't threatening anyone.
那是他们觉得
That's what they think.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我能帮你找到他
I can help you track him.
把她拿下
Take her out.
我叫你们别插手的
I told you not to engage!
我们知道 只是...
We know. It's just--
她吓到我们了
She, um, spooked us.
你们真是不会骗人
You guys are terrible liars.
是我叫他们动手的
I told them to move on her.
他们什么时候开始听你的话了
Since when are they taking orders from you?
不知道 不过我还挺喜欢的
I don't know, but I kind of like it.
她手里有东西
She had something in her hand.
她拿着她的手♥机♥
She had her phone in her hand.
看着不像她手♥机♥ 我不相信她
Well, it didn't look like her phone, and I don't trust her,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表