剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
do all that other stuff that I don't believe.
我差点不敢问
I'm almost afraid to ask--
其实我就是不敢问
actually, I am afraid to ask--
或许我就是害怕了吧
you know, maybe I'm just afraid.
他来了吗
Is he coming?
在路上了
He's on his way.
他听着是不是
Did he sound...
不高兴
unhappy?
不过你为什么那么做
Why did you do that, anyway?
他特地强调了不要插手
He specifically told us not to engage!
首先 他不是我的领导
First, he's not the boss of me,
以后也不会是
never will be.
其次 如果他觉得我会
Second, if he thinks I'm just going to stand back
对小姑娘受伤坐视不理
and watch some little girl get hurt,
那他从一开始
then he never should have recruited me
就不该招募我
in the first place.
我想很快大家都会这么想
I think that's quickly becoming the majority opinion.
最后 我如果没出手
Third, if I hadn't done what I did,
就不会拿到这个
I wouldn't have gotten this.
等等 这块是...
Wait, is that a piece--
破烂人身上的
Yeah, the rag man.
可能我现在还是个新手
Now, I may be new at this and all,
但这不就是你们说的"证据"吗
but isn't that what you guys call "Evidence"?
站好
On the line.
你先别开口训话 我想
Listen, before you say anything, I think--
我的指示已经很明确了
My instructions were specific.
不听指示
By not listening,
置所有人于危险中
you put every one of our lives at risk.
-你冷静点 -我知道你们
- You need to calm down... - Now, I know that none of you
都没准备好
are ready for this,
但我现在不确定你们将来能否准备好
but now I'm not sure if you're ever going to be,
因为你行事鲁莽
because you are reckless,
而你离开电脑就是个废人
you're useless if you're not behind a computer,
而你只是个小姑娘
and you are just a little girl
本应该拥有更好的前程
who should be doing something better with her life!
今天的鼓气讲话到此为止
OK, that's enough pep talk for one day.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
去年柯蒂斯的事
Did you learn nothing
你还没长记性吗
from what happened to Curtis last year?
你知道我没那么好的脾气
Now, you know I don't have a bedside manner.
脾气不好是一回事
There's having no bedside manner,
可你现在这根本是
and then there is being
对身体和情感上的虐待
physically and emotionally abusive.
我在地狱经过了
It took me years 5 in hell
五年的训练 才有实战能力
to turn into someone capable of going out there.
你知道谁没经过五年的训练吗
You know who didn't have 5 years?
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance.
现在她死了
And now she's dead.
那五年只有伤痛和苦难
Were those 5 years just full of pain and suffering,
还是有人教过你
or did you have someone who taught you?
有几个人教过我
I had a few people who taught me,
我现在正试着教他们
And I'm trying to teach them.
教什么 怎么面对打击
What, to take a punch?
和侮辱吗
An insult?
你一直希望他们
You keep expecting them
照你说的话去做
to do what you're telling them to do,
却不给他们任何理由
and then you're not giving them any reason.
你就用驱牛棒一直捅他们
You just keep jabbing them with a cattle prod,
期望他们去执行
expecting them to perform,
你口中的鲁莽之人
and the guy that you called reckless
给我们带回了目前唯一的线索
got us our only clue we have so far.
我要你全面地检查那条线索
I need you to do a full workup on that.
我做不了
Yeah, well, I can't.
在这里不行
I mean, not here.
幽灵毁了我们的气相色谱仪
The Ghosts destroyed our gas chromatograph,
但是我有别的办法
but I have other methods.
很好
Good.
我得去市政厅一趟
I have to get to City Hall.
他们怎么办
What about them?
这座城市刚刚经历的
The city just experienced
相当于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
the equivalent of a terrorist attack.
他们三个人可以先缓缓
Those 3 can wait.
我们回来后
You should get to the medic tent
你应该去军医帐篷
when we get back,
但这样应该能帮你撑几小时
but this should hold you for a few hours.
几小时 为什么 我们不撤退了吗
A few hours? Why, we're not bugging out?
我们的任务是要拿到引爆器
Our orders are to get that trigger.
这正是我们要做的
That's exactly what we're going to do.
那些人在二楼
The men are on the second floor.
我们不知道楼上有多少人
We have no idea how many guys are up there.
还记得我和你提到过害怕吗
You remember what I told you about fear?
帮你度过艰难
Get you through.
没错
That's right.
指挥令也一样
And so does the chain of command.
我们不必考虑实行与否
We don't have to think about do or don't
对错与否
or right or wrong.
这点很清楚
There's a clarity in that, right?
和平
A peace.
明白吗
Do you understand?
解散
Fall out.
你去守南走廊
Secure the south hallways.
我守北边
I'll take the north.
敌人随时会出现
Contacts will be here any minute,
提高警惕 女士们
so let's keep our heads on swivels, ladies.
以为你们不是死了 就是走了
Thought you guys were either dead or gone.
柯林斯受了重伤
Collins took a through-and-through.
他不会有事的 但是
He'll be fine, but--
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
真的很抱歉 中士
I'm really sorry about this, Sergeant.
你们不是来取回引爆器的
You're not here to secure the trigger.
而是来偷取的
You're stealing it.
如果东西不属于任何人 就不算偷
Can't steal anything if nobody owns it.
小心点 中士
Now, you be careful now, Sergeant.
你也许还能活下来
You just might live through this.
一般情况下 我不会赞同
Not that I would normally condone
摄入这么多咖♥啡♥因♥
drinking this much caffeine,
但是既然你如此忙于拯救
but since you are so busy trying to save
整座城市
the entire city and all...
把咖♥啡♥因♥加入
Add it to the list of vices
我的戒除恶习清单里吧
I've been meaning to swear off.
我有说想知道清单内容吗
Do I even want to know?
我也不想知道
Just as much as I want to know
你来这里的真正原因
why you're really here.
你已经在我今天开始工作前
You already bought me an americano this morning
给我买♥♥了一杯美式咖啡
before I got to work.
所以你才是警探
And that's why you are the detective.
我有段时间没和人约会了
It's been a while since I dated anyone.
现在流行这样吗
Is this a thing now?
当然不是
No, this is not a thing.
这是
This is-- this is...
说来话长
a very long, funny story.
你
Do you...
想和我说说这个故事吗
want to tell me this story?
想 所以我来了
Yeah. That's why I'm here.
这是我朋友女佣的
This belonged to my friend's maid--
清洁女佣
Cleaning lady.
你朋友的清洁女佣
Your friend's cleaning lady?
她失踪了
She's gone missing.
他非常担心她
And he's very worried about her.
要我上报失踪人口吗
You want me to make a report to missing persons?
不用 我只是在想
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表