剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Driving off Anatoly's men. Did you get it?
-成功了 -很好
- I got it. - Good man.
很显然 袭击发生在
It's clear the attack occurred
地检的行程细节被泄露之后
after details of the D.A.'s schedule were compromised.
泄露
A leak?
在我们确认泄露源之前 蔡斯地检
Until we can confirm the source, D.A. Chase
将加入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
will be transferred into the federal witness protection program.
星城的任何员工都无权获取他的档案
No Star City employee will have access to his file.
我真不知道有没有这种必要
I'm really not sure all of this is necessary.
阿德里安 拜托
Adrian, please.
你的安全对于市政♥府♥非常重要
Your safety is of paramount importance to this office.
就这么做吧
Do it.
你还真下手了
You actually tried something.
令我震撼
Consider me impressed.
这还没完
This isn't over.
蔡斯加入了联邦证人保护计划
Chase is being transferred into federal protection,
也就是说兄弟会无法接近他了
which means that the Bratva can't get to him.
不客气
You're welcome.
感觉好些了吗
Hmm, feel better?
没有
No.
我俩没有结束 奥利弗
We're not done, Oliver.
你我 我们永远不会结束
You and me, we're never gonna be done.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
兄弟 你可以跟我说
Listen, man, you can tell me
你是连环杀手
that you're a serial killer,
说你疯了
that you're crazy,
或者你正是蔡斯给你灌输的那样
or you're whatever Chase has shoved into your head,
即便你信 我也一个字都不会信
but I'm not believing any of that, even if you do,
那是因为我知道你是怎样的人 奥利弗
and that's because I know the kind of man you are, Oliver.
我了解你善良的一面 丑恶的一面
The good, the bad, and the ugly I know,
你不需要惩罚自己
and you don't need to punish yourself
孤立自己
or isolate yourself,
你需要的是不再疏远我
but what you need to do is stop pushing me away
因为我不会离开你 奥利弗
because I'm not going anywhere, Oliver!
你明白吗
Do you get that?
你想让我做什么 约翰
What do you want me to do, John?
我已经告诉了你我是什么人
I've told you what I am, who I am,
即便你不相信 但我相信
and even if you don't believe it, I do.
我相信
I do.
我不知道我们的关系会怎样
So I don't know where that leaves us.
我们还是像在朗豪监狱时一样 奥利弗
It leaves us right back at Langham, Oliver.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我杀了我弟弟 奥利弗
I killed my brother, Oliver...
我要让自己烂在监狱里
And I was gonna let myself rot in prison
赎我的罪
for what I did...
但你让我以斯巴达的身份将功补过
But you told me to atone for what I did as Spartan.
如果对我来说是这样
And if that's true for me,
那你作为绿箭侠更是如此
it is 100 times truer for the Green Arrow.
你不该逃离这个身份 兄弟
You don't get to just walk away from this, man.
兜帽男就是真正的你
The hood is who you are.
你觉得你配不上 没关系
You don't think you deserve it? Fine.
努力成为配得上的人
Work to become the man who does.
我不知道怎么做
I--I don't know how.
你只需要请求帮助
You just ask for help.
你没必要单干 奥利弗
You don't have to do this alone, Oliver.
我有办法 我们黑入证人保护计划
I have an idea. We hack Wit Sec.
查出蔡斯要去哪里
Ok, we find out what town Chase is going into,
然后在当地必去的风味餐厅当服务员
and then we get hired as waitresses at the inevitably folksy diner.
给他的咖啡下药
We drug his coffee.
偷了他的扰频器
We steal his scrambler.
你知道我怎么知道自己很累吗
You know how I know I'm exhausted?
这个计划听起来貌似可行
That plan actually sounds plausible.
余生都有免费的馅饼了 免费馅饼
Free pie for life. That's all I'm saying. Free pie.
-费莉希蒂 -怎么
- Felicity. - Yeah.
你认识这家伙吗
Do you know this guy?
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
你跟他说了我们的行动吗
You told him about our operation?
没有 我关掉了手♥机♥定位
No. I turned off the GPS on my phone.
那你怎么 你个混♥蛋♥
How did you-- you son of a bitch.
可恶的
Those damn--
纳米追踪器 没错
Tracking nanites. Yup.
蓝莓不是煎饼里唯一的惊喜
Blueberries weren't the only surprise in those pancakes.
我就知道它们有点奇怪
I knew they were funky.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Um, can we talk in private?
-不行 -那好
- Uh, no. - Fine.
那你就不能问我怎么弄到这东西的
Then you don't get to ask me any questions about how I got this.
那是
Is that--
当然是蔡斯的光学扰频器
Chase's optics scrambler. Sure is.
你怎么知道我们在找什么
How did you know we were looking for it?
我偷瞄了你的聊天窗口
I might have taken a peek at your IRC window.
你可以说我黑了黑客
I guess you could say that I hacked the hackers.
什么
What?
解析像素被加密了
The pixilation algorithm is encrypted.
我早该知道会加密的 也确实加密了
I should've known it would be encrypted, but it's encrypted.
好吧 解密需要多久
Well, how long will it take you to break the encryption?
如果我没算错
If my math is right, --
需要13个月
13 months.
好吧 我认识能快点破解的人
Well, I know someone who can break it faster.
科尔德实业
Kord Industries.
这是他们加密的 他们也能破解
I mean, they set the encryption. They can break it.
我觉得科尔德不会帮我们破解
I don't think that Kord is gonna help us
从他们那儿偷来的技术
hack their stolen tech.
所以你们得闯进去
That's why you'll have to break in.
成功抢劫科尔德对守望者和卓越先生来说
It shouldn't be too hard for Overwatch and Mr. Terrific,
应该不是难事
who could pull off a heist at Kord.
你跟他们说了我们的行动
You told them about our operation?
我没有
I didn't.
-那你怎么 -别这样 费莉希蒂
- How did you-- - Oh, come on, Felicity.
你真以为我们不知道
You really think we didn't know?
查你花了八分钟 这家伙只要三分钟
It took me 8 minutes, 3 for this guy.
这些黑客真坏
These hackers are mean.
好吧 行动起来
Well, deal with it.
我们得处理此事
We have to deal with this.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for meeting.
我过来只是听你解释
I'm only here for you to explain
你解散的队伍
why team you disbanded
怎么还在干扰我的活动
keeps interfering with business.
因为他们不会放弃
Because they don't give up.
他们还来说服我不要放弃
They convinced me not to.
阿纳托利 抱歉
Anatoly, I'm sorry,
你得让你手下收手
but you need to tell your men to stand down.
我们的交易撤销了
Our deal's off.
不
No.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你想让蔡斯继续活着 行
You want Chase to keep breathing? Fine.
但我不会离开星城
But I'm not leaving Star City,
除非达成我的目的
not till I get what I came for.
你和我一样清楚 交易一旦开始
You know as well as I do once there is deal,
就不能撤销
it is forever.
我知道兄弟会的办事规矩 我
I understand how the Bratva works. I--
我是作为朋友请求你
I am asking you this as a friend.
行 那我也作为朋友告诉你
Yes. And I am telling you as friend,
如果你们干扰我的行动
if you interfere with my operation,
你我之间的裂痕就再也不可能修复了
no favor exists that can repair break between you and I.
你要么是兄弟会的兄弟 要么是兄弟的敌人
You either Bratva brother or you Bratva enemy.
我们已就位
We are in position.
我们在侧门见
I'll meet you by the side entrance.
兄弟会不会收手
The Bratva aren't backing down,
所以我得阻止他们
which means I have to stop them.
约翰说服了我不要单干
John has convinced me not to do it alone.
我想结束这一切
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表