剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
在炼狱里困居五年后
After 5 years in hell,
我重返家园只有一个目的
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救这座城市
To save my city.
如今我两线作战
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是领导星城的市长
By day, I lead Star City as its mayor,
夜晚 我则是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am...something else.
我是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
真的很抱歉 中士
Really sorry about this, sergeant.
你们要偷走引爆器 而不是保护它
You're not here to secure the trigger. You're stealing it.
在你签字之前 要看看你的供认书吗
Want to read your confession before you sign it?
是你干的
You did this!
没人会相信你说的
No one will ever believe your story.
我们自称为"螺旋"
We call ourselves Helix.
这个叫数据缓存魔盒
We're calling the data cache pandora.
有了它 你能发起革命
With it, you can spark revolutions.
所以你给我的不止是帮约翰的文件
So you're not just giving me the file for John.
我们可以为约翰讨回清白了
Got what we need to exonerate John.
-你怎么拿到的 -说来话长
-How'd you do that? -Long story.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
我完全明白这种友情是怎么回事
I know exactly how this brotherhood works,
现在 你要先帮我
and right now, it works for me.
在炼狱沉船 又逃到香港
Shipwrecked on Lian Yu, fled to Hong Kong,
现在你又惹上了兄弟会
and now you're mixed up with the Bratva.
能挺过这一切的人
The man who survived all this
注定将有更大作为
is destined for so much more.
你得让魔鬼有个身份
You need to give the monster an identity.
只有当魔鬼成为了另一个人
It's only when the monster becomes someone else,
成为另一个存在 你才能自♥由♥地当奥利弗·奎恩
some...thing else that you're free to be Oliver Queen.
我不知道我有没有准备好
I don't know if I'm ready.
我会帮你准备好的
I will help you become ready.
我们在这干什么
What are we doing here?
这都是些低档次的毒贩
These are low-level drug dealers.
给你练靶的
They're target practice.
你总算开始明白了
You're beginning to understand now.
明白什么
Understand what?
投身于黑暗的人
That the man who embraces the dark
更要眼观六路
is never without sight.
好 这是果园湾的设施
Ok. So is this the Orchard Bay facility
还是市中心的重建项目
or the downtown rebuild?
距离通告还有多久
How long until the... announcement?
你不是有个幕僚长
Don't you have a chief of staff who
来管这些事吗
usually handles this stuff?
麻烦先出去一下
Excuse us, please.
西娅正在看我上个星期
Thea is looking into a few joint initiatives
在中枢城提交的一些联合项目
that I proposed while in Hub City last week.
真是太遗憾了
Oh, that's really too bad.
我已经很期待
I've come to look forward
看她不待见我的模样了
to her many looks of death.
西娅挺喜欢你的 她只是
Thea likes you. She's just--
没事 奥利弗 我要见的奎恩不是她
It's ok, Oliver. She's not the Queen I'm seeing.
这种说法有点老土
That's sort of an old-fashioned way to say it,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
好吧 鉴于我们的关系完全没有进展
Well, I'm not really sure how else to put it
我也不知道该怎么表达
given that we haven't progressed.
你直说我们还没睡在一起得了
That's a funny way of saying we haven't slept together.
你好 昆汀
Hi, Quentin.
我没想到今天会见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you today.
你知道 康复所就是这样
Well, you know, that's the thing about rehab.
那是段漫长的时光 但结束也很快
It's a long process, and then it ain't.
从外面助理的脸上我看得出来
And by the looks of that assistant out there,
你非常需要我
you need me back bad.
我先走了 你们聊吧
How about I give you guys a moment?
没关系 威廉姆斯女士
It's all right, Ms. Williams.
我也没打算把我的问题藏起来
I wasn't planning on keeping my problems a secret.
实际上我倒是想和你聊聊那些问题
In fact, I wanted to talk with you about them,
你知道 在镜头前
you know, on camera.
我叫人去安排访谈
I'll have my people set up an interview.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你有场记者招待会
I believe you are running late
要迟到了 市长先生
for a press conference, Mr. Mayor.
你生活得可真不简单
You live a complicated life.
-你怎么样 -多谢了 你知道
- How are you? - You know, I'm better
我比以前很长一段时间都要好
than I've been in a long while, thanks.
这消息真不错
That's fantastic to hear,
但听着 我们可能不应该
but look, maybe we shouldn't--
冒险跟你的新女友一起聊天
not press my luck by sitting down with your new girlfriend?
不 不 就是等一下
Well, no. Just--just wait a little bit.
等西娅回来帮你做好准备
Let Thea come back and prep you and--
奥利弗 如果我再这么闲着都要起灰了
Oliver, if I were any more dry, I'd be dust, ok?
我已经准备好重新开始了
I'm ready to move forward,
这就是我要做的
and this is how.
威廉姆斯女士刚不是说你的记者招待会要迟到了吗
Now didn't Ms. Williams say you're late for a press conference?
对
Yeah.
我要感谢地方检察官 蔡斯
I'd like to thank district attorney Chase,
为我的朋友约翰·狄格挺身而出
who stepped out of his lane to represent my friend John Diggle
保障了正义的实现
and to make sure that justice was done.
蔡斯先生的所为展示了
Mr. Chase's efforts further exemplify
星城如何照顾自己人
Star city takes care of their own.
谢谢各位 我的讲话到此结束
Thank you, everybody. That will be all.
谢谢你帮我脱身
Thank you for getting me out.
多谢了泄露沃克涉及国安局案子的人
Thank whoever leaked the NSA's case against Walker.
我要做的很简单
My job was easy.
恭喜 狄格尔先生
Congratulations, Mr. Diggle.
不知道地检有没有时间聊聊
I was wondering if the D.A. might have a second to chat.
省省吧 威廉姆斯女士
Save your energy, Ms. Williams.
我知道你在写关于马隆警探死亡的报道
I know you're doing a story on the death of detective Malone.
对此我无可奉告
I have no comment for you.
可所有人都说
And yet everyone I spoke to said
应该来找你谈谈
you were the man to speak to.
地方检察官如此深度参与警方事宜
It's a little odd for a D.A. to be so involved
真是有点奇怪
in a police matter.
受害者是打击罪案小组的一员
The victim was a member of the ACU.
它受市政厅的监控
That office is monitored by city hall,
而非星城警局
not by the SCPD.
-天啊 -不是你想听到的吗
- Oh, my God. - Not what you wanted to hear?
宪兵刚关押沃克将军
The military police just took General Walker into custody.
沃克和他的手下开枪闯出了泽里洛堡
Walker and his men just shot their way off of fort Zerillo.
30人死亡 沃克和手下不知所踪
30 dead, and he and his men are in the wind,
他在车♥臣♥偷的核弹触发器依然下落不明
and the nuke trigger he stole in Chechnya is still missing.
你那里消息如何
What can you tell us?
很多 但首先 欢迎回来
Lots, but first, welcome back.
-抱抱 亲亲 暖暖 -我也是
- Hugs, kisses, warm feelings. - Likewise.
我从莱拉那里得到消息
I just got word from Lyla that ARGUS
超能力联合调查组截获了
discovered a batch of encrypted e-mails
沃克和马尔科维亚独♥立♥分子之间的加密邮件
between Walker and a group of Markovian separatists.
他想要出♥售♥核弹
He's looking to sell the nuke.
我们不能坐视不管
We can't let that happen.
现在有美国♥军♥方和超查组追捕沃克
We have the U.S. Military and ARGUS hunting walker.
他们去不了交易的地方
They can't go where it's going.
交易在俄♥罗♥斯♥
The sale's in Russia.
这是私人恩怨
This one's personal.
无论如何 我都一定要
I got to take that murderous son of a bitch
马上把那个混♥蛋♥杀人犯抓起来
off the grid right now, whatever it takes.
市政厅授权我使用一架私人飞机
City hall gives me access to a private plane.
-我也去 -费莉希蒂
- I'm coming, too. - Felicity.
这对我来说也是私人恩怨
This is personal for me, as well.
我保证过 只要我能做到
I promised I'd never let another Havenrock happen
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表