剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal,
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead star city as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
佐伊在的寄养家庭
Zoe's in a foster home,
看起来挺好的
a good one it looks like.
她不该待在我身边
She shouldn't be anywhere near me.
我不这么认为
I don't agree with that,
我的律师朋友也不这么认为
and anhave a lawyer friend who doesn't either.
我在担心你 因为你在忙什么事
I'm worried about you because you're into something,
却不想告诉别人
and you don't want to tell anyone about it.
这次你只需要相信我
You just have to trust me on this one.
假如我们有视频能证明蔡斯就是普罗米修斯
If we can produce video that Chase is Prometheus,
他就完蛋了
that's game over for him.
那就是我们要找的
That is what we needed!
请让我亲手把这个交给星城警局
Please let me be the one to walk this into SCPD.
我要把这个放到视频网站上
I'm gonna throw it up on Youtube.
那这个混♥蛋♥就无处可逃了
There won't be anywhere that son of a bitch can run.
D组就位
Delta team in position.
我们的朋友们好像也在这
Seems our friends are here, too.
我们到了
We're on site.
超能力联合调查组无人机确认阿德里安·蔡斯
An ARGUS drone confirms Adrian Chase walked
在早晨九点进了游戏厅
into the arcade at 0900.
已经16个小时了 对蔡斯来说已经很久了
16 hours ago. That's a lifetime for Chase.
对 可从那以后没人进出过
Yeah, but no one has entered or exited since.
我们绝对能逮到这个混♥蛋♥
We got the bastard.
我们该换个位置
We have to move right now.
-看到什么了吗 -是的
- See something? - Yes.
这可是《铁面悍将》This is Maximum Force.
是古董
It's vintage.
不能被破坏
We cannot let anything happen to this.
我更担心我自己
I'm more worried about something happening to me!
你们俩能不能专心点
Will you two focus?
小心
Incoming!
大家都还好吗
Is everybody OK?
这是古董
It was vintage.
看来找到我们要找的人了
Looks like we found our guy.
蔡斯通过秘密隧♥道♥从游戏厅逃走了
Chase escaped the arcade by using a secret tunnel
隧♥道♥通到纽瓦克港
that led to Port Newark.
国土安♥全♥局♥把他列入禁飞名单了
Homeland Security's placed him on a no-fly list.
不 他不会逃往国外的
No. He's not gonna leave the country.
他的事还没做完
He isn't done yet.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
-算是直觉吧 -直觉
- Call it a hunch. - A hunch?
奎恩市长 这座城市需要比直觉更可靠的线索
Mayor Queen, this city deserves better than a hunch.
抱歉打扰
Excuse the interruption.
我拖不住他们了
I can't hold them off any longer.
奎恩市长 阿德里安·蔡斯会再次袭击吗
Mayor Queen, is Adrian Chase going to strike again?
好的 我可以回答几个问题
All right. I can take a few questions.
-说吧 -你跟阿德里安·蔡斯
- Yes? - You worked side by side
一起工作了好几个月
with Adrian Chase for months.
你怎么会不知道他是
How could you not know that you had
一个连环杀手呢
a serial killer in your administration?
蔡斯先生的秘密生活
Well, Mr. Chase's secret life
让我们都很意外
came as a surprise to us all.
我只能说我们现在正在
I can say that we are currently following up
跟进几条很有希望的线索
some very promising leads.
你是说还不知道他在哪
Are you saying you have no idea where he is?
不 我的意思是
No. I'm saying that the details
这个案子正在调查当中 一切都要保密
of an ongoing investigation are confidential.
请讲
Yes?
我下午采访了
I spent the afternoon speaking
盖伊·埃克德的父亲
with Gay Eked's father.
你对他和其他普罗米修斯的受害者
What do you have to say to him
有什么想说的吗
and the families of all of Prometheus' victims?
我要说的话和我对你说的话一样
Well, I would say to them what I am saying to you.
我们正在尽全力
We are doing everything that we possibly can
将蔡斯先生绳之于法
to bring Mr. Chase to justice.
除了准备好的陈词滥调 你还有别的吗
Do you have anything for us other than canned platitudes?
更好的问题是我们有进展吗
Better question is do we have anything?
找人可不是螺旋的长项 费利西蒂
Manhunts aren't exactly in Helix's wheelhouse, Felicity.
你帮我揭开了蔡斯的面目
Hey, you helped me unmask Chase.
现在我需要你帮我找到那个混♥蛋♥
Now I need your help trying to find the bastard.
据我所知 国土安♥全♥局♥
From what you've told me, they've got
联邦调查局和超能力联合调查组都在忙这个
Homeland Security, the FBI, and ARGUS working on this.
昨天晚上蔡斯像铁面悍将一样把它们耍得团团转
Yeah, and last night, Chase played them like Maximum Force.
-我以前超喜欢那个游戏 -我知道 我也是
- I used to love that game. - I know. I did, too.
显然那游戏还是红过的
Apparently, it's seen better days.
我是希望
Point being, I was expecting
你和螺旋能找个新的角度
you and Helix to come up with a fresh perspective,
也许搞点新花样
you know, maybe pull out some new tricks,
让蔡斯始料未及
Something Chase isn't gonna anticipate.
如果能别白费时间
Well, it would help not
重新寻找线索会很有帮助
having to waste time reinventing the wheel.
你想知道他们的情报
You want to know what intel they're working with?
黑进国土安♥全♥局♥和联邦调查局太容易了
Getting into Homeland Security and the FBI is easy.
他们的网络安全就是个笑话
Their cyber sec is a bad joke,
但是闯进超能力联合调查组的网络
But breaking into ARGUS' network?
我来吧
Allow me.
这条蔡斯在新泽西的情报
The intel of Chase being in New Jersey came
来自于超能力联合调查组的无人机
from an ARGUS drone.
-好吧 所以呢 -这信息
- OK. So? - So the information
发送给了一个没有安全防护的手♥机♥
was then sent to an unsecured phone.
那这行动的安全漏洞也太大了吧
Seems like a big-time breach in operational security.
-等等 -怎么
- Wait. - Wait what?
会不会是蔡斯在超能力联合调查组有内应
What if Chase has a buddy inside ARGUS,
给他通风报信
someone who tipped him off,
找到了这个手♥机♥
who pinged the unsecured cell phone?
没错
Yeah.
-市长先生 -你好
- Mr. Mayor. - Hi.
让我们单独谈谈好吗
Could you give us some space?
蔡斯可能知道皮尔斯特工
Chase probably knew agent Pierce was part
是新泽西行动组的一员
of our operation in Jersey.
这可能是报复
This could be payback.
莱拉 他是怎么死的
Ok, Lyla. What killed him?
死因似乎是钝器重伤
Cause of death looks like blunt force trauma.
费利西蒂 柯蒂斯 我们这有个摄像头
Felicity, Curtis, we have a camera.
收到 罗杰 我们获准通行了 克莱伦斯
Roger, Roger. We have clearance, Clarence.
航线怎么样 维克多
What is our vector, Victor?
各位 请集中注意力
Guys, focus, please.
那是证物
That's evidence.
超能力联合调查组的证物
ARGUS evidence.
好了 我导出录像了
All right. I got the videos.
正传到你手♥机♥上
Streaming back to your phone now.
-好了 -你们看到了吗
- Here we go. ?- Are you guys seeing this??
我们在看 但看起来像是个超能力者
Well, we're seeing it, but it looks like a meta.
隐身超能力者吗
An invisible meta?
或者是意念超能力 有些人喜欢说心灵感应
Or psychokinesis, though some prefer telekinesis.
我觉得不是 看看电梯是怎么动的
I--I don't think so. Check out what the elevator's doing.
柯蒂斯是对的
Yeah, guys. Curtis is right.
根据电梯的运行记录
According to the elevator activity logs,
电梯厢以 天啊 九倍重力加速
The car accelerated upwards at--oh, my God--9 Gs,
然后它就自♥由♥落体下降了40层
and then it just dropped into a freefall for 40 stories.
-电梯失事而死 -感觉不像是蔡斯干的
- Death by elevator. - This doesn't feel like Chase.
不 本来我以为
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表