剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Both my parents are dead.
我的朋友汤米...
My friend Tommy was a...
他是死于惨案的503人中的一个
He was one of the 503 killed in the undertaking.
劳蕾尔·兰斯也是我的朋友
Laurel Lance was my friend.
没人比我更尊重人们保护自己
Nobody respects the rights of someone to protect themselves
及其关心之人的权利
and the people that they care for more than me,
但所有一切都应该有限制
but everything in life comes with limitations.
所有一切
Everything.
你为什么和我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为你和我将坐在这办公室里
Because you and I are gonna sit in this office
直到我们讨论出一套尊重人♥权♥
until we figure out a reasonable set of limitations
合理的限制规定
that respects everyone's rights.
你饿了吗 需要我点些吃的吗
Are you hungry? Should I order something in?
我们可能要谈很久
We might be here a while.
我什么都不知道 老兄 我不知道
I don't know anything, man. I don't know--
我知道你见过这个混♥蛋♥
I know you've seen this scumbag.
他住在这附近
He lives in this neighborhood!
我不是谁都认识 老兄
I don't know everybody, dude.
真的
I don't!
还是没进展吗
Another dead end?
就当是碰运气吧
Let's just call it a long shot.
我可能只是想
I might be taking out my frustrations
拿这些喽啰出气
on these lowlifes at this point.
没错 有时是这样
Yeah. It happens.
今晚就到这吧
Let's call it a night, huh?
送你回不怎么温馨的家
Get you back to your not so homey home.
真的 约翰 没关系
Seriously, John, it's fine.
戴娜 我不懂你为什么不希望更好的生活
Dinah, I just don't know why you don't want better for yourself.
我有一个很喜欢的地方
There was one place I kind of liked.
那是运河旁的小型公♥寓♥
It's a studio apartment off canal.
有一个很漂亮的小后院
It had this nice little backyard garden.
我去填了租赁申请表
I--I went to go fill out a lease application.
还是算了
I don't know.
怎么了
But what?
没什么 是个馊主意
Nothing. It's stupid.
他们问我问题
They asked questions, ok?
关于过去三年的各种问题
They asked questions about the last 3 years.
工作和住所之类的
Uh, jobs and--and residencies, that sort of thing.
没错 我猜他们的表上没有”复仇"
Yeah. And I guess there was no box to check
这个选项 对吗
for "Vendetta," right?
确实没有
Not so much, no.
-是的 -不只是那事 我...
- Yeah. - And it's not even just that. I...
你知道吗 算了 真是太蠢了
You know what? Just forget it. It's so stupid.
戴娜 我和奥利弗·奎恩共事
Dinah, I work with Oliver Queen.
告诉我吧
Please try me.
申请一间公♥寓♥是...
Applying for an apartment is--
普通人会做的事
it's something normal people do.
我脱离普通人的生活已经很久了
I haven't had normal in a very long time.
我都不知道我该做什么了
I don't know who I'm supposed to be anymore.
我记得我第一次有这种感觉
I remember I felt that way the first time
是我被特种部队解除职务的时候
I was discharged from special forces.
不过 戴娜 我意识到
But, Dinah, I realized that
我不需要成为任何人 我就是我
I don't have to be anybody. I'm already me.
我只需要让自己重新振作起来
I just had to give myself permission to get back to that.
你是怎么做到的
And how do you do that exactly?
从小事做起
It starts with the little things,
比如一间带花♥园♥的小型公♥寓♥
like a small studio apartment with a garden.
就是这样
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
有什么发现吗
You got something?
没什么发现 你呢
Nothing but strikeouts. You?
一样
Same.
雷内还没回来吗
Isn't Rene back yet?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
你还要跟他再吵几轮吗
You want to go a couple more rounds with him?
你为什么不喜欢我们谈这件事
Why don't you like us talking about this?
我只是不喜欢你们在我忙工作时争执
I just don't like you guys arguing while I'm trying to work.
为什么呢 做点健康的辩论
Why not? I mean, there's nothing wrong
不是坏事 费利西蒂
with a little healthy debate, Felicity.
没有成果就不健康
It's not healthy if it doesn't accomplish anything,
而且这不会有任何成果
and it's not going to accomplish anything.
其实 我不这么认为
Actually, I--I disagree
我不认同的
not about the part of it
不是没有任何成果
not accomplishing anything
而是你认为这不健康
but this idea that it's not healthy.
我们一向像个社团一样
We used to talk about things as a society,
讨论事情
you know?
我们辩论和争执
We'd debate and we would argue,
但最后还是尊重彼此
and we would still respect each other after.
是的 只是不知什么时候 渐渐变得
Yeah. Somewhere along the line, that just became...
-无礼 -无礼 是的
- Rude. - Rude. Yeah.
聊政♥治♥变得不礼貌了
It became impolitic to talk politics.
我不禁认为也许我们的国家
I can't help but wondering that maybe
就是因为这个变成今天这样
that's why our country is the way it is today.
有发现了吗
Got something?
也许吧
Maybe.
埃朗德参加过的互助小组名字
Name of a support group Edlund used to be a part of.
也许里面有人知道怎么联♥系♥他
Maybe somebody there still knows how to get in contact with him.
把地址发给我 让他去那里找我
Text me the address and have him meet me there.
好的
Yeah.
我没有在意 那只是条项链
I didn't care. It was just a necklace.
但史蒂夫 他到那人面前 然后...
But Steve, he got in front of the man and...
我每次闭上眼睛
every time I close my eyes,
就会看到枪 每次都会
I see the gun. Every time.
会好起来的 莫妮卡
It gets better, Monica.
我们会好起来的
We get better.
恐怕今天只能聊到这了
I'm afraid we're out of time for today.
大家喝杯咖啡再走
But get some coffee on the way out.
这周我买♥♥了好吃的甜甜圈
And I sprung for the good doughnuts this week.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是雷内·拉米雷斯
Hey, man, my name's Rene Ramirez.
我帮副市长做事 这是我的助理
I work for the deputy mayor. This is my assistant.
他做梦呢
In his dreams!
不...我是说算是吧
Or, uh, I mean, yeah, kind of.
我想问几个关于詹姆斯·埃朗德的问题
Can we ask you some questions about James Edlund?
参加这个互助小组是保密的
Participation in this group is confidential.
你知道埃朗德做了什么吗
You know what Edlund did?
我看了市长的新闻发布会
I watched the mayor's press conference.
我也想帮忙 但你要明白
And I wish I could help, but you have to understand,
我对保密很认真的
I take confidentiality seriously.
先生 当可能造成伤害时
Sir, confidentiality doesn't apply
保密就失去效力了
when there's a possibility of future harm.
我们只是想在
Hey, we just want to find this guy
其他人受伤前 找到他
before anyone else gets hurt.
为什么不是警方来处理
Why aren't the police doing this?
不用担心
Don't worry.
我们确保警方会得到信息的
We'll make sure the information gets to the right people.
听说他跟一个朋友一起住
I heard he was staying with a friend.
我去看看能否找到地址
Let me see if I can get you the address.
费利西蒂说你要我过来
Felicity said you wanted me here.
是因为你想我听
Was it 'cause you wanted me to hear
那个女人的故事吗
that woman's story?
不是 但既然你听了...
No. But since you did...
没有改变我的感受 老兄
Doesn't change how I feel, man.
枪♥支♥拯救生命 就这样
Guns save lives, period.
这是你一厢情愿的想法
You just want to think that.
不 这是事实
No. That's what I know.
因为如果我当时有枪
'Cause if I had my gun,
我妻子可能还活着
my wife would still be alive.
给你
Here you go.
我不知道他是不是还住在那里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表