剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-什么 -意思是命运 宿命
-What? -Bashert means fate, destiny.
根据我刚入侵的超查组数据库
According to the ARGUS database I just hacked,
目击记录是三年前在中城开始的
sightings started 3 years ago in central city.
当时尖端科研实验室发生了爆♥炸♥
That is right when S.T.A.R Labs exploded.
她甚至还穿着一件黑皮夹克
And she even has a black leather jacket and everything.
唯一不同的就是一头金发
Only thing that's really missing is the blond hair,
但那可以用假发替代
and you can fix that with a wig.
我们铁山监狱见
关于约翰的事
我要去处理约翰的事
I have to handle something for John.
搞清楚这个都市传说是不是真的
Let's see if this urban legend is the real deal,
有进展了再通知我
and call me when you have something.
我刚收到阿德里安的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Adrian.
你知道是什么事吗
Do you know what it's about?
也许他们搞清楚了
Maybe they figured out
普罗米修斯是如何假装莱拉的声音
how Prometheus faked lyla's voice
把我弄出地堡送进这里了
to get me out of the bunker and into here.
我不太关心你是怎么进来这的
I'm less concerned with how you got in here
我更关心的是再次弄你出去
and more concerned with getting you out again.
先生们 抱歉我迟到了
Gentlemen, sorry I'm late.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
沃克要拘留我一个星期 所以...
Well, Walker's gonna have custody of me in a week, so--
一旦约翰到了沃克手上
As soon as Walker gets his hands on John,
他一定会埋了约翰
he's gonna throw him into a hole.
或许不会
Maybe not.
我在国♥家♥安♥全♥局有一个兄弟
I've got a buddy at the National Security Agency.
发现他们正对沃克将军进行调查
Turns out they have General Walker under investigation
本来准备立案了
and were putting together quite the case--
发现了他准备使用核武器的相关
wire transfers and some KeyHole satellite images
电汇款项和锁眼侦查卫星图像
of his movements with the nuclear trigger.
这足够让约翰免罪了
That's enough to exonerate John.
我不喜欢你刚才说
Except I don't like the way you just said,
"本来准备立案"
"were... building a case" just now.
沃克有朋友在高层
Walker has friends in high places.
设法暂缓这次调查
Managed to get the investigation slow-rolled.
-但没撤案 -我提交了"信息自♥由♥"申请
- But the file still exists. - I made a FOIA request,
但这些好像都是机密文件
but seeing as all this is classified,
调查可能拖上几个月 甚至几年
that could take months, maybe even years.
我们没时间了
That's time we don't have.
抱歉没能带来好消息
I'm sorry I don't have better news.
不 阿德里安 你已经做得够多了
No, Adrian. You have gone above and beyond already.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
费利西蒂会很享受入侵国安局系统的
Well, Felicity's really going to enjoy hacking the NSA.
不见得 她之前帮你寻找了上百个
You mean, after she's brought you a hundred
黑金丝雀候选人 还都被你拒绝了
black canary candidates for you to say no to?
你不是唯一来探视我的人 奥利弗
You're not the only one who visits, Oliver.
约翰 我清楚我答应过劳蕾尔的事
John, I understand what I promised Laurel.
如今我们也十分努力 寻找能替代她的人
Now that we're actively doing it, trying to replace her,
只是...
It just...
感觉不对
feels wrong.
她不希望你去寻找能够替代她的人
She didn't want you to find someone to replace her,
而是继承她衣钵的人
just someone to take on the mantle,
从我的角度来看
and from where I'm sitting,
这是两件完全不同的事
that's two very different things.
睡美男醒了
Sleeping beauty awakes.
我在哪
Where am I?
安全的地方
Someplace safe.
我得回兄弟会
I have to get back to the Bratva.
为什么 好让他们继续杀你吗
Why? So they can finish killing you?
那是格雷戈尔 我在兄弟会有盟友
That was Gregor. I have allies there.
我认为你该意识到兄弟会的关系
I think you'll come to discover circumstances
要比你想象的复杂得多
within the Bratva are a bit more complex than you thought.
你为什么救我
Why did you save me?
好吧 据我所知
Well, from what I could tell,
你需要救援
you needed rescuing.
-你从哪得到那个的 -不是很难
- Where'd you get that? - Wasn't hard.
潜伏于一群兄弟会白♥痴♥中
Sneaking past a bunch of oafish Bratva
不费吹灰之力
is hardly a test of my skills.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
在炼狱沉船
Shipwrecked on Lian Yu,
又逃到香港
fled to Hong Kong,
欧米茄病毒
the Omega virus,
暗影塔楼
Shadowspire,
现在又惹上了兄弟会
and now you're mixed up with the Bratva,
中途你还回到了星城 回了趟家
but along the way, you went back to home to Starling City,
但却不敢见家人
but you couldn't bear to reveal yourself to your family.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我可是做足了功课
I did my homework.
为什么对我这么感兴趣
What makes me so interesting?
你戴的兜帽是我学生的
You wear the hood of one of my students--
姚飞古龙
Yao Fei Gulong.
看见我那条关于约翰的短♥信♥了吗
You get my text about John?
如果我们这次搜寻的文件有一丁点踪迹
If there is any trace of the file that dig needs,
那肯定也被防火墙藏得严严实实
it's gonna be buried behind some serious firewalls.
其实都不能算是防火墙了
Actually firewalls don't even begin to explain it.
已经是防火堡或防火山了
It's gonna be more like firecastles or firemountains.
你是怎么知道从哪找起的 我只告诉你
How did you know where to start? All that I told you
这么找下去可能会有发现
was that chase might have something.
是啊 然后我就黑了他的电脑
Yeah, yeah, and then I hacked his laptop.
救狄格至少要触犯十二条联邦法
Saving Dig is gonna break at least 12 federal laws.
黑地方检察官也算不了什么
Hacking your D.A. is just small ball.
而且你可是市长 你能赦免我
Plus, you are the mayor. You can pardon me.
-其实这我做不到 -没关系
- Actually, I can't. - it doesn't matter
我正在兴头上呢
because I am having fun.
我已经有很久没好好入侵
I haven't done a good, old grab government secrets
大找这种政♥府♥机密了
kind of hack in a really long time,
这可是次难得的改变
and it's a great change of pace,
这感觉好极了
and it feels awesome,
而且还能让我在你走之后有点事干
and it will keep me busy while you're gone.
我...要去哪里吗
I'm--I'm going somewhere.
去中枢城
Maybe Hub City.
我们认为新的黑金丝雀可能会在那里
We're thinking that's where the new Black Canary is hanging out.
好了 先别这么叫她
Yeah. Let's not call her that just yet.
至少先见一下她实战再说
I'd like to see her in the field at least first.
如你所愿
Ask, and you shall receive.
我设法找到一段手♥机♥录像
I was able to track down cell phone footage
拍下了她最近的一次英雄行为...
of her latest act of heroism--
是女英雄行为吧
Heroineism?
英雄行为 随意吧 来看看
Heroism. Anyway, take a look.
这段录像不够清楚 没法做面部识别
The video isn't clear enough for facial recog,
可确实有这么个人
but she's real all right.
我已经看了大概十遍 她会格斗
I've watched it, like, 10 times. The woman can fight.
她比黑海妖还会控制声波
She can focus the sound better than Black Siren,
对打也比她要好
and she is more skilled at hand-to-hand.
简直就像... 你刚才怎么说的来着
This is almost like-- what was that word that you used?
-天意 -就是这个
- Bashert. - Yeah, that.
看样子你很想见见真人
It almost sounds like you'd be willing to give her a look.
呼叫雷内 我们去中枢城
Call Rene. We're going to Hub City.
住手
Stop.
戏装商场在火爆促销吗 我怎么没听说
Costume warehouse having a fire sale I didn't know about?
你们想干什么
What do you want?
你是一名治安维持者
You're a vigilante
一名超能力者
and a meta-human,
过去三年都在单打独斗
and for the past 3 years, you've been working alone.
我们想来给你一项提议
We have a proposition for you.
抱歉 你说得挺好的
Oh. Sorry. You were doing fine.
你...继续吧
You--you--you take it. Yeah.
我们希望你能加入我们
We'd like you to join us.
我们能给你一个家
We can give you a home,
一个团队
a team,
以及训练你超能力的平台
and a place to better train the use of your power.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表