剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I don't know if it's still good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不知道你结过婚
I didn't even know you were married.
不是我喜欢聊的话题
Not something I like to talk about.
我们通知大家吧
Let's call this in.
放手 放开我
Let go! Get away from me.
退后
Back off.
你的贱老婆没还我上次嗑药的钱
Your bitch wife here owes me for her last high.
雷内
Rene!
好吧 多少钱
Yeah. OK. OK. Fine. How much?
钱就在那边的保险箱里
The money's right there in the safe.
让我拿给你
Let me hook you up.
五百块
500.
没问题
No problem.
-妈妈 -佐伊
- Mommy? - Zoe?
佐伊 回房♥去
Zoe, get back in your room!
闭嘴
Shut up!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝 你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you OK?
你没事吧 你还好吗
Are you all right? Are you OK, huh?
妈妈
Mommy!
没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's ok, sweetheart. It's OK.
安全
Clear.
但埃朗德在这待过 看
But Edlund was here. Look.
这是他的家人
This is his family.
看 这是建筑平面图
Yo, check it out. Floor plan.
他计划了袭击
He planned out his attacks.
是的 但这
Yeah. But this,
不像是市政厅 这是...
this doesn't match city hall. This is...
该死
Oh, damn!
我知道他的下一个目标了
I know what he's gonna hit next.
我还是不明白
I am still failing to understand
为什么一个简单的注册制
why a simple registry--
好吧 首先
OK, first of all,
注册制从来都不简单
Registries are never simple.
那是官僚政♥治♥
They're bureaucracies.
用繁文缛节捆绑
Tying up second amendment rights
第二修正案权利
in red tape.
而且 不只是
You know, and-- and it's not just
枪♥支♥所有者会受到影响
the owners who'll be affected.
卖♥♥家的生意
It's the sellers who are gonna see
也会大幅度下滑
a substantial decline in their businesses.
好吧 我不认为那是不合...
Well, I don't think that it's unrea--
失陪一下
Excuse me.
说吧
Yeah.
雷内和柯蒂斯找到埃朗德的窝了
Rene and Curtis found Edlund's crib
还有袭击星城总院的计划
and a plan to shoot up Starling General.
召集队员 叫兰斯带上打击罪案小组
Assemble the team. ?Tell Lance to bring in the ACU.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
我得走了
I have to go.
我以为我们要把话谈完
I thought we were staying till we're done.
我非常抱歉 但我得走了
I'm terribly sorry, but I have to go.
我们就位了 东北角落
We're in position, northeast corner.
我在西南
I'm on the southwest.
守望者
Overwatch.
没有看到那混♥蛋♥
No sign of the bastard,
但记住 他很会避开安全摄像头
But, remember, he's good at avoiding security cameras.
不 不要
Hey, don't--don't!
离开这里 快走吧
Get out of here. Go, go.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
退后
Get back.
你本来可以在市政厅射杀我
You had another chance to shoot me at city hall.
你没那么做
You didn't do it.
因为你需要我制定
'Cause you need me to enact
星城的枪♥支♥注册制
the Star City gun registry.
这一切都是为了这件事吧
I mean, that's what all this is about, right?
你要惩罚这座城市
You want to punish the city,
是因为我们没能保护你的家人
because we failed to protect your family.
但...
But, hey--hey!
埃朗德先生
Mr. Edlund...
我查过了
I--I checked.
杀死你家人的人
The man who killed your family,
是非法取得那些枪♥支♥的
he acquired those guns illegally.
我们对此无能为力
There's nothing that we could have done.
任...任何注册制
No--no--no registry
都无法帮我们保护她们
would have helped us protect them.
我知道
I know.
我本该保护她们
I was supposed to protect them.
男人的责任就是保护家人
Isn't that a man's job to protect his family?
所以我们才有枪啊
Isn't that why we have guns?
我的妻女是无辜的
My wife and daughters were innocent!
我明白你为什么愤怒
I--I can understand why you're angry.
我们都愤怒
We're all angry!
我们一直都很愤怒
We're all so angry all the time.
我为什么不该使用它
So why shouldn't I use this?
为什么我不该杀死大家
Why shouldn't I kill everyone,
让所有人摆脱极度的痛苦
put us all out of our damn misery.
埃朗德先生
Mr. Edlund,
这由不得你决定
That's not your call to make.
没错 人们很愤怒
Yeah. I m--I mean, people are angry,
我们受到伤害
and--and we're hurting,
我们恶语相向
and we're lashing out.
我也明白你觉得
And I can understand that it feels like
一天比一天糟
it's--it's getting worse every day.
但你现在的行为
But what you're doing is
无法解决问题
not the answer.
被你伤害的人们
The people that you hurt,
死去的那七个人
the 7 people that are dead...
朋友 他们也是无辜的
my friend, they were innocent, too.
你说得对
You're right.
所以我该受到惩罚
And I deserve to be punished.
慢着 詹姆斯
Hey, hey, hey. Look, James,
想想你的妻女
you got to think about your wife and your daughters.
我就是在想她们
I am thinking about them.
我知道你想摆脱这个痛苦
I know that you want this pain to go away.
我知道你想再跟你家人待在一起
And I know that you want to be with your family again,
但她们生命的延续
but if you want them to live on,
必须由你来
it has to be through you.
这是唯一的方式
That's the only way.
詹姆斯
James...
请把枪交给我
Give me the gun. Please?
你昨晚就这么一走了之时
When you ran out on me last night,
没提到
you neglected to mention that
你是为了去医院帮人
it was to go help people at a hospital.
我就是这么健忘
I'm forgetful that way.
枪手被拘留了吗
The shooter in custody?
地检官蔡斯说他会对一切认罪
D.A. Chase says that he is going to plead guilty to everything.
博拉德女议员 这是雷内·拉米雷斯
Councilwoman Pollard, this is Rene Ramirez.
他跟兰斯副市长合作非常紧密
He works very closely with Deputy Mayor Lance.
他非常强烈支持
And he's a very, very vocal proponent
枪♥支♥拥有权
of gun ownership rights.
自♥由♥不是免费的
Freedom isn't free,
包括携带武器的自♥由♥
not even the freedom to bear arms.
所以我跟拉米雷斯先生一起
So Mr. Ramirez and I got together and came up
想出了这个
with this.
这是什么
What is this?
全市枪♥支♥控制条例
Citywide gun control ordinances.
不会造成购买♥♥或拥有或携带枪♥支♥
Nothing that makes it harder to buy or own
更困难
or carry a gun.
也不会影响人们
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表