剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Oh. What do you think?
我认为沃纳是我该收拾的烂摊子
I think that Warner's my mess to clean up.
我猜奥利弗
And I'm--I'm assuming Oliver said
不同意
that's not the case?
奥利弗不知道的是
What Oliver doesn't know is that the reason
她这么快又重蹈覆辙是因为
her rehabilitation was short-lived
她看到我在电视上坦白
was 'cause she caught my confessing
帮助达米恩·达克
to working with Damien Darhk on TV.
真的
Yeah.
这真是难以置信
That is an unbelievable...
废话连篇 昆汀
load of crap, Quentin.
什么
What?
丽莎·沃纳是罪犯
Liza Warner is a criminal.
不是你让她成为罪犯的
You didn't make her into one.
你不必一直承担他人的过错
You've got to stop taking responsibility for other people's sins.
我真的很喜欢你最近变得如此聪明
You know, I really like how wise you're getting lately.
是因为我今天刚犯了错
That's just because I have committed my own sin today.
什么错
What sin?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你还是想想如何抓到丽莎·沃纳吧
Why don't you worry about catching Liza Warner
不是因为你得承担她的过错
and not because you are responsible
而是因为她是罪犯
but because she's a criminal.
我们走
Let's get moving. Yo!
我的...
Holy--
现在什么情况
Hey, what's this, now?
好像是三个辣妹
Looks like 3 hot chicks.
尤其是这个
Especially this one.
多谢了
Thanks for that.
为朋友两肋插刀
Anything for a friend.
我们来找托拜厄斯·丘奇的备用资金
We're looking for Tobias Church's rainy day account.
阿美特克那笔钱
The Amertek money?
我告诉你在哪
I tell you where it is,
你能放我走吗
You let me go?
不行 你带我们去
No. You're gonna show us where it is.
绿箭侠怎么办
What about the Green Arrow?
有打击罪案小组盯着他
The ACU is all over his ass.
我们不用担心
We've got nothing to worry about.
我们走
Let's go!
你要见我
Y-you asked to see me?
你知道今天苏珊被开除了吗
Did you know that Susan got fired today?
我没想到她会被开除 奥利
I didn't know she was gonna get fired, Ollie.
你应该先找我商量的
You should've come to me with this.
奥利 我只是想让她名誉扫地
Listen, Ollie, I just wanted to discredit her--
西娅 你应该先找我商量的
Thea, you should have come to me with this!
然后呢
And then what?
我们还会有和现在
We would have the same conversation
一样的谈话
we are having right now.
我会告诉你她打算说出你是
I would've told you that she was going to out you as the--
绿箭侠
Green Arrow.
她不会这么对我的
She wouldn't do that to me.
然后你就会这么说
And then you would say that.
听着 奥利 我没告诉你的唯一原因
Look, Qllie, the only reason I didn't tell you was
就是我不想让你脏了手
because I was trying to keep your hands clean.
我知道你在乎她
I know you care about her, so...
我确实在乎她
I do care about her.
我还在意
I also care
你毁了她的名誉
that you destroyed her reputation.
她很难再找到一份体面的工作
She's gonna have a tough time finding a decent job.
她肯定做不了新闻工作了
She's certainly not gonna find a job in journalism.
你毁了她的人生
You just blew up her life.
说真的 我没有想要会闹这么大
Honestly, I...didn't mean for it to go this far.
不 你想过
Yes, you did.
你明知道自己在做什么
You knew exactly what you were doing.
这就是我不明白的地方
And that's the part that I don't understand.
谁会对别人这样
Who does that to a person?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
有 我们说完了
Yeah. We're done here.
有什么事
What do you need?
华纳和她的手下刚袭击了波提纳尔家族
Warner and her crew just hit the Bertinellis.
一死两重伤
One dead, two in critical condition,
她们还绑♥架♥了一个人
And they kidnapped number four.
她们的犯罪手法变了
Yeah. That's a change in their M.O.
以前没绑♥架♥过人
They haven't been abducting people.
是 她们抓的人是恩佐·拉索
Yeah. The guy they took is Enzo Russo.
我认为他们抓他是因为他知道
I'm thinking they took him 'cause he knows
这间仓库在哪
where this depository is.
我想的是
I'm thinking, you know,
也许 费利西蒂可以黑进他的手♥机♥
maybe, uh, Felicity can hack his cell.
以此来追踪他
We could track him that way.
不行 这次我们得让警♥察♥来解决
No. We have to let the police handle this one.
什么
What?
打击罪案小组会到处追查我
The ACU will be all over me.
好吧 那就让你的小队来
Ok. Then send the team.
我不能冒险让任何人被抓
I'm not risking anyone getting arrested.
难道现在就放弃吗
What, you're just giving up now?
普罗米修斯让我别无选择
Prometheus hasn't given me a choice.
斯莱德·威尔逊和达米恩·达也一样
Um, neither did Slade Wilson or Damien Darhk.
但对付那些人
But with those guys,
你不能一味逃避 一走了之
you didn't just pick up your football and go home.
-这不一样 -为什么
- This is different. - How?
因为现在的情况
Because what's happening now,
不是普罗米修斯导致的
it's not something that Prometheus did.
是我导致的
It's something I did.
你是指马隆的事吧
I mean, you're talking about Malone, right?
那怪普罗米修斯
That was Prometheus.
箭是我射的
I fired the arrows.
听着 西娅之前跟我说
Listen, earlier Thea was talking to me
不必承担他人的罪过
about not taking on other people's sins.
马隆的遭遇
What happened with Malone,
怪普罗米修斯 不怪你
that's on Prometheus, not you.
昆汀 这话如果不是西娅说的
Well, Quentin, that advice would mean a little bit more
也许会更有意义一点
if it wasn't coming from Thea right now.
我不懂你的话
Well, I don't know what that means,
但我知道如果你因为普罗米修斯
but I do know that if you're letting Prometheus,
打击罪案小组或其他人
ACU, or anyone else keep you
而不去阻止沃纳和同伙
from stopping Warner and her buddies,
那正义就无法伸张
then justice isn't being served.
我会让费利西蒂查查拉索的手♥机♥
I will have Felicity look at Russo's phone.
这话我乐意听
That's what I wanted to hear.
我再去找找派克
I'll take another run at Pike.
不 让我来
No, I'll do it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我很确定 我不想让马隆的死
I'm sure that I don't want Malone's death
毫无价值
to have been for nothing.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
有空跟我谈谈吗
Do you have a minute for me?
当然有
Of course.
有什么事可以帮您
What can I do for you?
是绿箭侠的事
It's, uh, it's about the Green Arrow.
先生 我们谈过了
Sir, we've been over this.
我知道 我还跟你说过
I know. And I know that I told you
绿箭侠没有杀害比利
that the Green Arrow was not responsible for Billy.
这并非全部真♥相♥
That's not entirely true.
我洗耳恭听
You got my attention.
普罗米修斯设计导致绿箭侠
Prometheus manipulated the Green Arrow
杀死马隆警探
into killing Detective Malone
他把马隆打扮成普罗米修斯
by making it appear that Malone was Prometheus.
正是为了防止全市恐慌
Rightly fearing a citywide panic,
地方检察官蔡斯隐瞒了
District Attorney Chase covered up
马隆死亡的事实
the circumstances of Malone's death.
你是怎么知道的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表