剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
But I--I think we both know
她的选择并非总是最好的
that she didn't always make the best choices.
不管跟苏珊的事最终怎样
Whatever's gonna happen with Susan is--is...
这事已经发生了
is whatever's gonna happen.
现在...
Right now...
现在我很担心我的妹妹
Right now, I'm really worried about my baby sister.
你可真够无私的
How very selfless of you.
我还真没想到
I did not expect it.
不过不必担心 我说话算话
But don't worry. My word is good.
我们不会伤害阿纳托利
Anatoly will not be harmed.
阿纳托利 看看你
Oh, Anatoly, look at you.
像躲在下水道的老鼠
Hiding like a rat in the sewer.
没想到兄弟会头目能沦落至此
Did not expect this from Bratva captain.
不过反正你这兄弟会的头目
But then you're not going to be Bratva captain
也做不了多久了
for much longer.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
阿德里安 你能不能有一次
Adrian, just once, I'm gonna need you
不是一进我办公室就说这句话
to walk into my office and not say that.
我是认真的 我刚得到消息
I'm serious. I just got a heads-up on something,
这件事你需要采取主动
and I think it's something you need to get out in front of.
市长先生 出事了
Mr. Mayor, something's happening.
您最好打开电视看看
I think you should turn on the TV.
报告最近揭露一起重大掩盖事实行为
Reports have recently surfaced there has been a major cover-up
关乎打击罪案小组的威廉·马隆警探之死
relating to the murder of ACU Detective William Malone.
有关情报表明
According to our sources,
市长办公室曾下令伪造尸检报告
the mayor's office ordered the falsification of autopsy reports
以掩盖马隆警探杀手的身份
to protect the identity of Detective Malone's killer.
如果这一指控成立
If any of these allegations prove true,
则表明市长正肆意滥用权力
it would constitute a gross overstep of the mayor's authority,
而这或许会引发一系列弹劾行动
one that is likely to trigger impeachment proceedings
包括对市长的政♥治♥...
led by the mayor's political--
你太轻描淡写了
Well, you undersold this.
这已经不仅是麻烦了
This isn't a problem.
我可能会因此下台
This might be the end of my administration.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表