剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
举♥行♥完葬礼后 他辞职了
After the funeral, he quit his job
房♥子也被拍卖♥♥
and his house is in foreclosure.
他目前在夹缝中生存
He's between the cracks now.
我是说 他肯定在某个地方
Well, I mean, he's somewhere.
奥利 我已经拖不住他们了
Ollie, I ca-- I can't hold them off any longer.
好吧 昆汀 我们得发表份声明
OK, Quentin, we have to make a statement.
把埃朗徳的信息告诉星城警局
Share the Edlund information with the SCPD,
地毯式搜索这个家伙
and then we hit the streets and we find this guy.
-十八个人 顺便说一句 -什么
- 18 people, by the way. - What?
商场枪击案 十八人丧生 十二人受伤
The mall shooting. 18 people killed, 12 injured.
一人四肢瘫痪
One's a quadriplegic now.
我知道你想说什么
Look, I know where you're going with this,
但联邦政♥府♥颁布攻击武器禁令好多年了
but the Feds had an assault weapons ban for years,
根本没用
and it did nothing.
-其实有用 -抱歉 兄弟
- Actually, it did-- - Sorry, hoss.
但如果坏人手上有枪
But if the bad guys got guns,
那我也要带枪
then I'm strapping up, too.
*狗狗快上*
*Go, dogs, hoo, hoo, hoo*
*狗狗快上*
*Go, dogs, hoo, hoo, hoo*
玩得开心吗 小宝贝
Yeah. Did you have fun, peanut?
太好玩了 谢谢你 老爸
So awesome. Thanks, Daddy.
不客气
Of course.
老爸
Daddy?
没事的 亲爱的
Everything's fine, sweetheart.
穿上你的睡衣准备睡觉
Go get your PJ's on and get ready for bed.
我去看看妈妈 好吗
I'm gonna go check on mommy, all right?
此刻 我们的心 与伤者
At this time, our thoughts and our prayers are with the injured
以及遇难者的家属同在
and the loved ones of the fallen.
我们正与星城警局和阻止犯罪行动小组
This office is working tirelessly with the SCPD
紧密合作 以确保埃朗德先生
and the Anti-Crime Unit to make sure that Mr. Edlund,
犯下这起恶劣暴♥力♥行为的行凶者
the perpetrator of this heinous act of violence,
被缉拿归案 并很快被绳之以法
is apprehended and swiftly brought to justice.
大家现在可以发问了
I will be taking questions now.
有传闻说这起枪击案是为了报复
Do you have any comments on rumors that this shooting
先前的行政机关未能通过枪♥支♥管理条例
was in retaliation for the preceding administration's
你对此有何评论吗
failure to pass the Gun Control Ordinance?
埃朗德先生显然精神失常了
Mr. Edlund is clearly a disturbed individual,
但此刻我无法评论他的动机
but I can't comment on his motivations at this time.
在星城枪♥支♥注册制上
What is your administration's position
本届行政机关的立场是什么
on the Star City Gun Registry?
我们会做进一步研究
That we will be looking into it further.
本届行政机关对控枪的立场是什么
What's your administration's position on gun control?
我们会考虑控枪的方方面面
We're gonna examine all sides of that.
您个人的观点呢
What is your personal opinion?
这很复杂
That it's complicated.
抱歉 市长先生
Excuse me, Mr. Mayor,
但是你的七名职员丧生
but 7 of your staffers are dead
而其余职员伤势严重
and others severely injured.
难道你不觉得你欠他们一个解释
Don't you think you owe them a response
而不是只说"这很复杂”吗
beyond "It's complicated"?
是的 我欠他们一个解释
I do. I owe it to them.
但我没必要和你们解释
I don't owe it to any of you.
到此结束 谢谢大家
We're done here. Thank you.
好 或者可以表现更好一点
OK. Well, that probably could've gone better.
最新海外影视剧下载
那些人都没完没了
Vultures, all of them.
不 谢谢你 昆汀 但是他们说得对
No. I appreciate that, Quentin, but they're right.
我不知道该怎么处理这件事
I don't know how to deal with this.
你正在处理
You are dealing with this.
我们会找到埃朗德的
An-and Edlund, we will find--
然后呢 把他关进监狱
Then what? He goes to jail.
丧生的七人不会死而复生
The 7 people that we lost are still dead.
我的任务一直都是拯救这座城市
My mission has always been to save this city.
而我的本能几乎一直都是使用暴♥力♥
And my first instinct has almost always been to use violence.
这不是你引起的
You didn't bring this on.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
这个世界充满了暴♥力♥
It's a violent world.
有时只能以暴制暴
And sometimes it only responds to violence,
但我们不能忽略一点
but we cannot dismiss the idea that we are
这只会陷入恶性循环
just feeding into a vicious cycle.
如果要我说
If you ask me,
这是一个连绿箭侠也无法解决的问题
this is a problem that the Green Arrow can't solve.
当然 你可以找到他
I mean, sure, you can find him.
你多半会找到
You probably will.
但这
But this...
要对付的不止是一个拿着一大袋枪♥支♥的疯子
this is bigger than one nut bar with a bag full of guns.
他说得对
He's right.
以绿箭侠的身份无法解决此事
The solution here is not with you as the Green Arrow,
你应该以市长的身份解决
it's with you as the mayor.
我刚刚向整座城市的人表示
I just showed the entire city
作为市长 我不知道如何处理这件事
that I don't know how to handle this as the mayor.
所以你再试一次
So you try again.
如果还是不行 那就再试一次
And if that doesn't work, damn it, you try again.
没人说做这座城市的市长
Nobody said being mayor of this city
会很容易 奥利弗
was ever gonna be easy, Oliver.
我们需要一份名单
We need a list.
每一个与先前枪♥支♥管理条例有关的
Every alderman, councilman, and community leader
市议员 议员和社区领导
that was involved in the previous gun control ordinance,
把他们全叫来这里
I want them in here.
今天我要见他们
I want to meet with them today.
这件事一时半会解决不了
We're not gonna solve this right away.
你确定你要找这个麻烦吗 我
Are you sure that you want to open that can of worms? I--
我只是觉得枪♥支♥管理
I-I just mean that gun control is
是一个极具争议的政♥治♥难题
a big political third rail. So...
西娅 别说了
Thea, come on.
西娅 我明白
Thea, I understand.
这件事不应该牵涉到政♥治♥
This shouldn't be about politics.
而应该与安全保障有关
This should be about safety and security--
每一个人的安全保障
everyone's safety and security
无论他们有没有枪
whether they own a gun or not.
大家开始工作吧
Now, let's get to work.
好
All right.
女议员 谢谢你来和我会面
Councilwoman, thank you very much for meeting with me.
我听说
Well, from what I hear,
你在四处打听情况
you've been making the rounds.
但作为一个没有大量政♥治♥资本的人
But as someone without a lot of political capital,
你选择一种非常有趣的方式
you're certainly making an interesting choice
来发挥其价值
as to how to spend it.
我手下七名已故的工作人员并不觉得这有趣
I have 7 dead staffers who wouldn't find it interesting at all.
发生这种事真是痛心
And it's a terrible thing that happened here.
令人痛心
It's just terrible.
警♥察♥在追踪埃朗德方面有进展吗
Police make any progress locating Edlund?
还没有
No, unfortunately.
但他们十分肯定他攻击市政厅是因为
But they're fairly confident that he targeted city hall
我们没通过星城枪♥支♥注册制
because of our inability to enact the SCGR.
你是在暗示这事有我的责任吗
You implying I'm somehow responsible for what happened?
不 但是 女议员
No. But, councilwoman,
你确实投了否决票
you did kill the ordinance.
你还真是四处打听情况
You really have been making the rounds.
没错 我反对一切给政♥府♥机会
Yes, I'm against any registry that gives the government
监视特定人口的注册制度
the opportunity to keep tabs on specific sectors of the population.
车辆管理局持有驾驶执照名单
The DMV keeps a list of driver's licenses.
驾驶车辆并不是宪法赋予的权利 市长先生
It's not a constitutional right to drive a car, Mr. Mayor.
与你一样 人们都反对
You know, people such as yourself oppose
限制堕胎和言论自♥由♥
limitations on things like abortion, freedom of speech.
为什么《第二条修正案》在你眼里
Why is the Second Amendment somehow less important
没有《人♥权♥法案》的其他九条重要呢
in your eyes than the other 9 in the Bill of Rights?
因为有人死了 女议员
Because people are dying, councilwoman,
就在这栋大楼里
right here in this building.
而对堕胎和言论自♥由♥的限制也确实存在
And there are limitations on abortion and freedom of speech.
我的双亲都死了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表