剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你在这啊
There you are.
维克多已经确认了格雷戈尔的位置
Viktor has confirmed Gregor's location,
但告诉我 为什么你希望他消失
but tell me, why did you want him gone
还有你为什么要扮成罗宾汉的样子
and why are you playing Robin Hood?
我认识的一个女人 她教会我
I met a woman. She taught me how to
如何赋予我的阴暗面另一个身份
give my darkness an identity
这样它就不会损耗我自身了
so that it doesn't consume me.
你相信她
And you believed her?
奥利弗 你的内心是什么样
Oliver, whatever you think is inside you
就是什么样的
is inside you.
不是说随便起个名字
You--you cannot name it like that
它就不存在了
and keep it apart from you.
那个女人教给我的不同
This woman's taught me differently.
那女人根本不知道她在说什么
This woman does not know what she is talking about,
而且如果你不当心的话 奥利弗
and if you're not careful, Oliver,
总有一天她会给你带来最大的痛苦
one day she will be the source of your greatest pain.
天哪 这就是
Oh, my God. And this is--
我们一直都叫他普罗米修斯
We've been calling him Prometheus,
但你帮我查出了他的真实身份是西蒙·莫里森
but you helped me I.D. him as Simon Morrison.
我一直无法从中找出这个地方的位置
I've been striking out at getting a location off this,
但一定有某个人曾在某个时刻
but someone with a cell phone at some point
拿着手♥机♥进过这个房♥间
must have entered this room,
也就是说 你的数据库里应该有这里的照片
which means there should be pictures of it on your database.
如果我能将你数据库里的图片
If I can cross-reference the images
和这个视频进行交叉对比
of your database with this video,
我应该就能帮警♥察♥找到她了
I should be able to help the police find her.
那样的话 就真的太酷太高尚了
And that's, like, really cool and noble and all.
我的意思是 她绝对需要你的帮助
I mean, she definitely needs your help...
可是
But?
可是 费利西蒂 我们给过你魔盒
But, Felicity, we gave you pandora.
我们也帮你分♥析♥了那个数据库
We helped you sort through that data pool,
但现在 人们会开始质疑
And now, well, people are starting to ask
你有为我们做过什么吗
what you're doing for us.
我是说 我们邀请你加入
I mean, we didn't invite you in
不只是为了帮你完成你清单上要做的事
just so you could check items off your to-do list.
抱歉 这么说真是太糟心了
Sorry. It feels gross saying--
不不 你说的没错
No. Uh, no. You're right. OK.
那就等价交换 我帮你们 你们也来帮我
So quid pro quo. I help you, you help me.
我就等你这么说呢
I was kind of hoping you'd say that.
我们一直在试图破解某个国土安全
We've been trying to break the encryption
无人机的加密数据
on a certain Homeland Security drone.
-为什么 -恐怕不能告诉你
- Why? - Need to know, I'm afraid.
问题是
Question is
你愿意用什么来交换你想要的呢
what are you willing to quo in exchange for your quid?
你能帮我查些文件吗
Can you check some files for me?
你能找到的任何关于西蒙·莫里森的记录
Any legal records you can find on a Simon Morrison.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧 伙计
Hey. You OK, buddy?
需要就医什么的吗
Need some medical attention or something?
-怎么了 -有喽啰在警局外攻击了他
- What happened? - Some lowlife attacked him outside the precinct.
星城警局正在搜查 但监控
SCPD's canvassing, but the security cameras,
完全没拍到他的脸
they did not get a shot of his face.
不过
But...
派克情况如何
how's Pike?
他昏迷了
He's comatose.
是蔡斯干的
This was Chase.
我说不好 奥利弗
I don't know, Oliver.
派喽啰谋杀不是他的风格
Murder by lowlife is not exactly his style.
之前 我给了派克一条线索
Earlier tonight, I gave Pike a lead
能将蔡斯和普罗米修斯联♥系♥起来
connecting Chase to Prometheus.
我还以为我们没有线索呢
I thought we didn't have any leads.
费莉希蒂用其他手段找到了
Felicity resurfaced with something.
派克的家人在里面吗
Is Pike's family in there?
不在 但有其他人在
Nope, but somebody else is.
生命太脆弱了 对吧
Life's just so fragile, isn't it?
几十年的希望与梦想
Decades of hopes and dreams,
在一瞬间 因为微小的错误
and in one moment, one little mistake,
全都烟消云散
and it all just goes away.
我不会让你再伤害别人
I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else.
是吗 因为目前看来
Really? Because so far,
你还没能用行动来阻止我
you haven't been able to do much to stop me.
顺便说下 苏珊没事
Susan's fine by the way.
至少还活着
Well, alive at any rate.
我和我的队伍会找到她
Me and my team are gonna find her,
我们找到时 我们一找到她
and when we do, the second that we do...
我就将一箭射穿你心脏
I'm gonna put an arrow right through your heart.
你知道你这话有多没用 对吧
You do realize how impotent you sound, right?
你以为这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
我不想再玩游戏了
I don't feel like playing anymore.
你没得选 奥利弗
You don't have a choice, Oliver.
如果你杀了我 你就救不了苏珊
If you kill me, you kill Susan,
她也会死去 就像你母亲
and she will be as dead as your mother,
汤米 莎朵 劳蕾尔
as Tommy, as Shado, as Laurel,
可能还有你朋友派克
as your friend Pike here probably--
全都因你而死
All dead because of you.
动手啊 杀了我
So go ahead. Kill me.
看看你还能承受多少死亡
Let's find out how much more loss you can take
因为我觉得还不算多
because I don't think it's much.
我觉得你身边再死一个人 你就会崩溃
I think that you're one loss away from being destroyed.
我想我们得另寻他法来解决此事
I guess we'll have to find another way to handle this then.
那正是这一切的美妙之处 奥利弗
You see, that's the beautiful thing about all of this, Oliver.
如果你杀了我 就等于是自杀
If you kill me, you'll only really be killing yourself.
谢谢帮助
Thanks for the assist.
你把自己的声音怎么了
What is thing you are doing with your voice?
好了
OK.
好了
OK.
好了 我进去了
OK. Oh, oh! I'm in.
我们进去了 棒
Whoo! We're in. Yes.
我们是碰巧黑了国安部的无人机系统了吗
Did we just accidentally hack a DHS drone system?
好吧 我觉得不算碰巧
Well, I wouldn't exactly say accidentally.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
费莉希蒂 请跟我解释
Felicity, please explain to me
我们为什么要黑国安部的无人机
why we're hacking Homeland Security drones
而不是按你跟我说的找苏珊的位置
instead of finding Susan's location like you told me we would be!
因为黑无人机能帮我们找到苏珊
Because hacking the drones is what's gonna lead us to Susan.
其实有点复杂
It's--it's... so complicated.
天哪 你刚刚给接收机发送了错误数据
Holy crap. You just sent the receiver false data,
现在在伪造定位系统
and now you are spoofing the GPS system.
这都不是小事啊
There's nothing slight about this.
这绝对是违法了
This is just straight-up illegal.
快把详情都告诉我
Spill 100% deets right now.
-快 -好吧
- Right now! - OK, OK.
其实我交了些新朋友
So I've--I've kind of made some new friends.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
他们能获取大量数据和信息
And they have access to unaccessible amounts of data and intel,
非常非常多
tons of it.
他们帮我还了约翰清白
They helped me get John out of prison,
现在他们愿意帮我们找苏珊
and now they're willing to help us find Susan.
仅此而已
That's all.
代价是你得改变美国边境管制无人机的方向
If you redirect a few U.S. border control drones.
别那样看我
Hey. Don't look at me like that.
约翰和奥利弗已经训过我了
OK. I've already gotten chapter and verse from John and Oliver.
拜托别这样 拜托
Please don't, please.
无法想象他们同意你
I can't imagine them signing off on you
黑国安部
hacking Homeland Security.
他们不知道 对吧
They don't know, do they?
他们只用知道我是成年人
All they need to know is that I am a grown woman
自己能做成熟的决定
making my own grown-up decisions.
喂 有消息给我吗
Hey. Got anything for me?
奥利弗
Oliver.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表