剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
with only one goal-- to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead star city as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am... something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
在凯登被抓前 他一直在研究
Before he was taken, Cayden was working
生物追踪仪 能够察觉心跳
on a biometric tracker that could recognize a heartbeat
能覆盖世界各个角落
anywhere in the world.
比如阿德里安·蔡斯在的地方
Anywhere Adrian Chase is.
你会从超能力联合调查组手中
You're gonna help me free
将凯登解放出来
Cayden from wherever ARGUS is holding him.
我们可以想到其他办法找到他
We can think of another way to find him.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
别这么做
Don't do this.
"螺旋"要解救凯登·詹姆斯
Helix is about to extract Cayden James.
你关押的人没有律师 没有接受正义审判
You're holding someone with no lawyer, no trial.
我爱的女人绝不会这么做
The woman I love could never do this.
莱拉 这份工作改变了你
Lyla, this job has changed you.
你不支持我的行动
You didn't back my play.
这么多年来 我都支持着你
All of the times that I supported you,
你却不能为我这么做
you couldn't do the same for me.
那是什么
What's that?
追踪器在导向蔡斯的位置
The tracker's homing in on Chase's location.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在这里
He's here.
费利西蒂 费利西蒂
Felicity?! Felicity?
费利西蒂
Felicity!
蔡斯 他就在这
Chase-- he's here.
别动
Don't move.
我也动不了
That's not gonna be a problem.
好了
All right.
如果蔡斯在这 也不是在这一层
If Chase is here, he's not on this level.
刚才 感觉像是爆♥炸♥
That-- it felt like an explosion,
可是威力很小
but there's minimal damage.
是电磁脉冲
It was an EMP.
一种电磁辐射爆♥炸♥
A burst of electromagnetic radiation.
地堡里所有带电的东西
Everything in the bunker with an electric circuit
都被烧坏了
has been fried.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为植入我脊髓辅助我行走的那东西失效了
Because the spinal implant that helps me walk isn't working.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
如果是其他情况下
You know, under different circumstances,
这些化学灯光看着还挺喜庆的
these chemlights might seem festive.
没看到蔡斯
No sign of Chase.
电磁脉冲应该是他搞的
It looks like the EMP was his play.
电梯和安全门都不能用了
Elevator and security doors offline.
你检查了紧急出口的大门吗
Did you check the emergency exit door?
是的 被焊死了
I did. It's welded shut.
如果蔡斯没这么邪恶 我还挺佩服他的
If Chase wasn't so evil, I might actually be impressed.
通风口也会坏掉的
The air vents are gonna be down, too.
通风口还能再挺一会儿
The air vents will last a little while longer,
可是 没错 我们要让别人知道
but... yeah, we have to get message out.
除了在门口大喊救命之外
Other than standing at the door and yelling really loudly,
我不知道还有什么别的办法了
I don't really know what our options are.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
你有没有我们被困住了的感觉吗
Do you ever feel like we're trapped?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是被困在这个恶性循环里
Like we're trapped in this vicious cycle.
你用箭杀死了一个犯罪头目
I mean, you put an arrow in one crime lord,
可另一个又蹦出来了
and another just, like, pops up.
的确有很多人想要
Well, a lot of people are trying to fill
填补达米恩·达克的空缺
The vacuum left by Damien Darhk.
是的 这周的赢家是维尔纳·赛托
Yeah, and this week's winner is Werner Zytle.
知道他在哪吗
Do you have a location on him?
还不知道 但柯蒂斯还在确定他的位置
Not yet, but Curtis is working on fixing a twenty.
看来都不需要我了
Sounds like you don't even need me.
你看过柯蒂斯打拳的样子吗
Have you seen Curtis try to throw a punch?
我们不需要你
I mean, we don't need you.
而是需要十个你
We need 10 of you.
想得美
Nice try.
如果能有更多的人
If we had more boots on the ground
或者更多戴面具的人之类的
or masks on faces or whatever,
我们可能真的有机会
we might actually have a real possibility
抓住这些想要成为
at catching one of these guys that is
下一个达米恩·达克的人
auditioning to be the new Damien Darhk.
我没那资源
I don't have the bandwidth
更重要的是没有耐心
or, more importantly, the temperament
来训练一只新的小队
to train a new team.
况且 这根本没有必要
Besides, you're trying to fix something that's working.
我们的队伍很棒
We are a good team.
是的 没错 一直都很棒
Yeah, we are, and we always have been.
是的
Yeah.
天哪 这伤口挺严重的
Oh, my God. That's a nasty cut.
不会留疤的 不过我觉得还是
Well, it's not gonna scar, but I was thinking maybe--
还是穿上凯夫拉护臂吧
Maybe getting some kevlar sleeves.
你太了解我了
You know me too well.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你好 柯蒂斯
Hi, Curtis.
帕尔默科技一直在研制一种
Palmer Tech has been working on an advanced
先进的热成像原型
thermal imaging prototype,
我借来调整升级了 发现
which I borrowed, tweaked, and developed to find...
瞧
Boom!
那个坏家伙在游艇上
Bad guy on a yacht.
-见鬼 -谢谢你的帮助
- Dang. - Thank you for the assist.
看 有人帮多好
See? Help is good.
到那后我会联♥系♥你
I will contact you when I'm on site.
给我回电♥话♥好吗 不过最好还是过来
Call me back, will you? Better yet, just show up.
这里都乱成一锅粥了
Things are going to all kinds of hell around here.
还是找不到
Still no luck?
是的
No.
就像是奥利弗又人间蒸发了一样
It's like Oliver's dropped off the face of the earth again.
那边怎么样了
How's it going over here?
市里所有的辩护律师都知道了
Well, every defense attorney in town just found out
地检官是个连环杀手 所以情况很不妙
that the D.A. is a serial killer, so not good.
你觉得法♥院♥会推♥翻♥所有蔡斯办过的案子吗
You think the court's gonna overturn Chase's convictions?
如果我没那么想 就不会成立这间作战室了
If I didn't, I wouldn't have convened this war room.
如果有市长指挥就更好了
It'd sure be nice to have a mayor heading it up, though.
费利西蒂回复了吗
You heard from Felicity?
联♥系♥不上 不过我找到了柯蒂斯
Radio silence, but I got Curtis.
-然后呢 -他会去地堡里看看
- And? - He's gonna check and see
奥利弗在不在那
if Oliver's at the bunker.
动作快点
Get on it.
找到奥利弗了吗
You find oliver yet?
雷内 你应该知道
Hey, Rene. You do realize
你是十五分钟前才给我打的电♥话♥吧
that you called me literally 15 minutes ago, right?
都怪兰斯 这家伙担心的时候太吓人了
Blame it on Lance. Guy gets freaky when he's worried.
你很幸运 我能跑得很快
Yeah. Well, lucky for you, I can run fast.
-奇怪 -什么奇怪
- Weird. - What's weird?
整个地方都没电
No power. Whole place.
有没有可能奥利弗忘了付电费了
What are the chances that Oliver forgot to pay his electric bill?
几乎不可能 因为我给这动了手脚
Infinitesimal considering I rigged the place
这里就没联到电网上
so that it'd be off the grid and--
有个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
and a bomb just went off.
-不好笑 -我没开玩笑
- Not funny. - I--I'm not kidding.
我好像听到了爆♥炸♥声
I heard some kind of explosion.
多少下了
How many is that?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表